Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Massob Give 48hrs Ultimatum To SSS Over Detained Leader - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massob Give 48hrs Ultimatum To SSS Over Detained Leader (8929 Views)

Uneasy Calm In SSS Over ‘hurried Promotion’ Of Marilyn Ogar, Others / Breaking News Ibrahim Shekarau Arrested By Sss Over Sponsorship Of Boko Haram / El-Rufai Arrested By SSS Over "Inciting Claims" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massob Give 48hrs Ultimatum To SSS Over Detained Leader by RickyRoss1(m): 5:21pm On May 21, 2013
Noted
Re: Massob Give 48hrs Ultimatum To SSS Over Detained Leader by egift(m): 5:28pm On May 21, 2013
Or what?
Re: Massob Give 48hrs Ultimatum To SSS Over Detained Leader by emmanuel4758(m): 5:53pm On May 21, 2013
fkaz: Who's the Governor of anambra state?
na uwazuruike but it is on furtunate dat he is detain in prison so i dnt know maybe dis is end of his tenure let all we anambarians pray for his imidiate release lol massob if i catch una ehhhh
Re: Massob Give 48hrs Ultimatum To SSS Over Detained Leader by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 21, 2013
Chanchit: "Massob" another name for toothless bull dog, the SSS would arrest more of them within the said 48hrs and even flog them with cain.
Ombatse wei we no even know show skill, pls we want action enough of dust yarning.
SSS is doing their work τ̲̅ȍ forestall any undue aggression and you pple are demanding action from aggressors in d name of fun
I pity all of you!Go and ask some of those innocent pple fleeing from d North. Nonsense!!!
Re: Massob Give 48hrs Ultimatum To SSS Over Detained Leader by Olise234: 6:04pm On May 21, 2013
Na wa ooo... Sometime i realy wonder wat d problem is and wat is not. People should realised that problem are not even the problem themselves but how you react to it matters a lot. Sometime i wonder who is more Foolish, a child that is afraid of the dark or a man who is afraid of the light. We are better than this. NAIJA make una wise O and embrace peace, unity and anything dat will develop dis great Nation rather than trash.Na wa ooo... Sometime i realy wonder wat d problem is and wat is not. People should realised that problem are not even the problem themselves but how you react to it matters a lot. Sometime i wonder who is more Foolish, a child that is afraid of the dark or a man who is afraid of the light. We are better than this. NAIJA make una wise O and embrace peace, unity and anything dat will develop dis great Nation rather than trash.Na wa ooo... Sometime i realy wonder wat d problem is and wat is not. People should realised that problem are not even the problem themselves but how you react to it matters a lot. Sometime i wonder who is more Foolish, a child that is afraid of the dark or a man who is afraid of the light. We are better than this. NAIJA make una wise O and embrace peace, unity and anything dat will develop dis great Nation rather than trash.[i]Na wa ooo... Sometime i realy wonder wat d problem is and wat is not. People should realised that problem are not even the problem themselves but how you react to it matters a lot. Sometime i wonder who is more Foolish, a child that is afraid of the dark or a man who is afraid of the light. We are better than this. NAIJA make una wise O and embrace peace, unity and anything dat will develop dis great Nation rather than trash.Na wa ooo... Sometime i realy wonder wat d problem is and wat is not. People should realised that problem are not even the problem themselves but how you react to it matters a lot. Sometime i wonder who is more Foolish, a child that is afraid of the dark or a man who is afraid of the light. We are better than this. NAIJA make una wise O and embrace peace, unity and anything dat will develop dis great Nation rather than trash.Na wa ooo... Sometime i realy wonder wat d problem is and wat is not. People should realised that problem are not even the problem themselves but how you react to it matters a lot. Sometime i wonder who is more Foolish, a child that is afraid of the dark or a man who is afraid of the light. We are better than this. NAIJA make una wise O and embrace peace, unity and anything dat will develop dis great Nation rather than trash.[/i]Na wa ooo... Sometime i realy wonder wat d problem is and wat is not. People should realised that problem are not even the problem themselves but how you react to it matters a lot. Sometime i wonder who is more Foolish, a child that is afraid of the dark or a man who is afraid of the light. We are better than this. NAIJA make una wise O and embrace peace, unity and anything dat will develop dis great Nation rather than trash.Na wa ooo... Sometime i realy wonder wat d problem is and wat is not. People should realised that problem are not even the problem themselves but how you react to it matters a lot. Sometime i wonder who is more Foolish, a child that is afraid of the dark or a man who is afraid of the light. We are better than this. NAIJA make una wise O and embrace peace, unity and anything dat will develop dis great Nation rather than trash.Na wa ooo... Sometime i realy wonder wat d problem is and wat is not. People should realised that problem are not even the problem themselves but how you react to it matters a lot. Sometime i wonder who is more Foolish, a child that is afraid of the dark or a man who is afraid of the light. We are better than this. NAIJA make una wise O and embrace peace, unity and anything dat will develop dis great Nation rather than trash.
Re: Massob Give 48hrs Ultimatum To SSS Over Detained Leader by fkaz(m): 6:29pm On May 21, 2013
batstan: OLUSEGUN OBASANJO

No wonder sss arrested NWONDO
Re: Massob Give 48hrs Ultimatum To SSS Over Detained Leader by reechest: 6:33pm On May 21, 2013
eGuerrilla: If it is true that Tony Nwodo is guilty of nothing more than organising a peaceful sit-in (as described below), his continued detention must be condemned forcefully.

Source
loseguarding man .......#john#
Re: Massob Give 48hrs Ultimatum To SSS Over Detained Leader by cfours: 7:44pm On May 21, 2013
SSS need to go and find something better to do than harassing political movements

what do u think SSS exists for? Isn't it to destroy illegitimate political movements?

i'm curious to know what will happen after the 48 hrs is over? will this be another one of their numerous empty threats?
Re: Massob Give 48hrs Ultimatum To SSS Over Detained Leader by YorubaFirst: 7:50pm On May 21, 2013
In the past year alone there has been three 48hr ultimatums that expired on MASSOB without any action. Why do they give these dead-end threats?
Re: Massob Give 48hrs Ultimatum To SSS Over Detained Leader by LBT: 8:42pm On May 21, 2013
crackhouse: if it was the BOKO HARAM leader that said he is the governor of Borno state, will they arrest him?
they won't arrest the boko haram leader they would simply kill him cos hausa like power well well.
Re: Massob Give 48hrs Ultimatum To SSS Over Detained Leader by FOLLEY20(m): 9:25pm On May 21, 2013
Cutejay: what is Nigeria turning into? Threats of violence and actual violence here and there-God help Nigeria.
That is the effect of giving amnesty to the criminals
Re: Massob Give 48hrs Ultimatum To SSS Over Detained Leader by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 21, 2013
babaskool: Nigeria a land where idiots can hold a sovereign state to ransom smh.............thats how the other day dat guy was ranting there would be no peace if GEJ isn't elected or if he's arrested, I miss abacha mehn how i wish he was jst more democractic and less corrupt i trust his squad would have dealt with MEND OPC BH LOL Peace be upon u my fellow kanuri countryman...nd i'm yoruba by the way
PARROTA
Re: Massob Give 48hrs Ultimatum To SSS Over Detained Leader by Dibiachukwu: 10:45pm On May 21, 2013
Release the Man jor. Or charge him with something more reasonable. If he is guilty a crime: charge him to court. Stop the illegal detention.
Re: Massob Give 48hrs Ultimatum To SSS Over Detained Leader by dayokanu(m): 10:51pm On May 21, 2013
These MASSOB miscreants again
Re: Massob Give 48hrs Ultimatum To SSS Over Detained Leader by samilo88(m): 11:19pm On May 21, 2013
Rubbish MASSOB..Even yellow fever dey oppress them. Na only mouth dem get, when was d last time this rubbish MASSOB really carried out their threat??
Re: Massob Give 48hrs Ultimatum To SSS Over Detained Leader by hardbody: 11:29pm On May 21, 2013
All you guys goading the MASSOB and taunting them, did you ever read of the peaceful clamor of Mahatmah ghandi? He achieved without towing the part of violence. Violence only begets more violence without resolving the issues on ground.new are urbane in igbomland and very willing to tackle issues without allowing the state apparatii to chase us into adamawa highlands . At least we have been there before, first fool no be fool, second fool na proper fool. Apologies to Michael okpara
Re: Massob Give 48hrs Ultimatum To SSS Over Detained Leader by SailorXY: 5:30am On May 22, 2013
samilo88: Rubbish MASSOB..Even yellow fever dey oppress them. Na only mouth dem get, when was d last time this rubbish MASSOB really carried out their threat??
1960s! & it was single-handed on empty stomachs against the Military might of the Federation + foreign aide shocked , not some hide and seek cowardly guerrila fashion in creeks or deserts or sitting on the fence embarassed tongue...
don't pray for Part 2 of the showdown cool wink
Re: Massob Give 48hrs Ultimatum To SSS Over Detained Leader by erico2k2(m): 9:09am On May 22, 2013
hardbody: All you guys goading the MASSOB and taunting them, did you ever read of the peaceful clamor of Mahatmah ghandi? He achieved without towing the part of violence. Violence only begets more violence without resolving the issues on ground.new are urbane in igbomland and very willing to tackle issues without allowing the state apparatii to chase us into adamawa highlands . At least we have been there before, first fool no be fool, second fool na proper fool. Apologies to Michael okpara
Sometimes its necessary to post your message across with violence
Re: Massob Give 48hrs Ultimatum To SSS Over Detained Leader by bomee(m): 10:11am On May 22, 2013
Ranting of an ant! Mscheeew.

(1) (2) (Reply)

CNPP Cautions Jonathan On Chinese Neo-colonialism / Supreme Court: NJC To Interview Justices For Apex Court / Exposed: See The Dss Operative Who Tried To Kill Sowore In The Court Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.