Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,592 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Buhari: Insurgency hatched to destroy our economy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Insurgency hatched to destroy our economy (2448 Views)

Buhari’ll Destroy Our Democracy –fayose / T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) / The Role Played By Iyom Uche Lilian Ekwunife To Destroy Our State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Insurgency hatched to destroy our economy by Akanbiedu(m): 9:00am On May 21, 2013
ilugunboy: Why is he calling "NIGERIA" as if the whole of the country is under the insurgency ? He should limit this mad phenomenon to where it is happening...part of the North.

Desperation makes people do foolish things.

I see north is no longer part of Nigeria. It will be in your best interest to consider whatever happens in any part of the country as everybody's problem.
Re: Buhari: Insurgency hatched to destroy our economy by truth4meal(m): 9:13am On May 21, 2013
wesley80:

Oh pls shut it and save your verbosity for your kindergarten class. Bahari was visiting the Emir of Daura his hometown and there was nothing "national" in his visit to have him making reference to national insurgents. The issue was an attac by the BH boys on his hometown and even locals identified the attackers as Kanuris, so why did Bahari choose to blame the wind?
If He's that worried about the spate of insurgency and religious extremism in the country why has he failed to condemn the one group that demonstrates extreme attributes of both insurgency and religious extremism? Olofofo over to you.
Read what you wrote above again and reply yourself because i can't sew up anything in all. Since you understand what you wrote - reply yourself
Re: Buhari: Insurgency hatched to destroy our economy by Paschal007: 9:19am On May 21, 2013
I noticed he Neither condemned nor commend the SOE declared there. Buhara apologists, why?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Insurgency hatched to destroy our economy by Akanbiedu(m): 9:25am On May 21, 2013
The peoples' general is now part of APC. He is now with strategists.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Haters can go fcku themselves.
Re: Buhari: Insurgency hatched to destroy our economy by IGBOSON1: 9:26am On May 21, 2013
AlphaBravoIndia: ...And now why is the Emir opposing house-to-house search after the attack. Some things are better left unsaid.

^^^I wonder as well. For this statement he made they should continue the search in earnest.......and also add his palace on the list as well.
Re: Buhari: Insurgency hatched to destroy our economy by OurYansh: 9:36am On May 21, 2013
Buhari spoke well. I'm surprised that some folks here still have something negative to say about the man's speech

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Insurgency hatched to destroy our economy by Nobody: 9:44am On May 21, 2013
Take it or leave it. Buhari and his emirs know one or two things about book haram.
He need to open up.
We just need to open our eyes, forget sentiment or hated for gej, and read the hand writing on the wall.
Buhari is a sponsorer or supporter of book haram
Re: Buhari: Insurgency hatched to destroy our economy by amarilo: 9:50am On May 21, 2013
Hahahaha no sure the prayer part from Buhari, So itz not only GEJ that recommend prayer to curb terrorism.

Meanwhile how can i highlight a text in a quote, somebody help.
Re: Buhari: Insurgency hatched to destroy our economy by malc619(m): 9:54am On May 21, 2013
rafhell: Buhari is a sponsorer or supporter of book haram

Tthe "sponsorer" of our education isn't gonna like ur comment...

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Insurgency hatched to destroy our economy by eastermaris(f): 3:09pm On May 21, 2013
Even a dunc.e would knw that dis clown called buhari dosnt want the boko boys to get the faintest idea that he his against thier senseless killings.

Common,his a general for crying out loud.Its either he is scared or part of them. Whats dis professional rehearsal and selection of words that end up niether here nor there whenever it comes to boko issues?
U be wole soyinka? We talking abt masacre of women and children in d name of politics of 72 virgins,take dat ur emir to mosque on friday and educate the youths against bloodshed,and condemn boko h to thier face in a language they understand then u wld win my confidence
Re: Buhari: Insurgency hatched to destroy our economy by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 21, 2013
[size=18pt]Dear readers ignore the comments attacking Buhari and just read what Buhari actually said.

There are many on this thread on the pay-roll of the govt; they have been tasked with attacking and discrediting Buhari because they are petrified of his anti-corruption reputation and how he would imprison the corrupt should he gain power.

Shine your eyes well well o![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Insurgency hatched to destroy our economy by Olaolufred(m): 3:57pm On May 21, 2013
ilugunboy: Why is he calling "NIGERIA" as if the whole of the country is under the insurgency ? He should limit this mad phenomenon to where it is happening...part of the North.

Desperation makes people do foolish things.

I do not agree with you.
Insecurity is worse in the North.
But generally, Nigeria is not secure.
When last did you hear of Armed robbery and kidnapping?
I guess it must be few days ago or few hours ago.
What have you heard of the 40 bodies that floated on Ezu River in february?
If I can travel in common Uganda from north to south, east to west at 2am without fear,
why do you say Nigeria is secured when insecurity pervades the air of south and North?.
NIGERIA IS TRULY INSECURE.
TRUTH MUST BE TOLD.
Re: Buhari: Insurgency hatched to destroy our economy by keishik: 5:00pm On May 21, 2013
So why didn't this story make the homepage? Are the Mods angry people can now see through Buhari?
Re: Buhari: Insurgency hatched to destroy our economy by thoth: 11:48am On May 22, 2013
If Nigerians would listen to this man for once , just this once , i believe that just 4 years is enough for the guy to show them what he is about. Nigerians would have so many revelations in that 4 years years that they will be shocked that so much is happening in the same country they live in.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbos Must Close Ranks With The Hausas / Ebola's Cure: It Is Internationally Verified That Bitter-cola Cures Ebola / Presidential Electrocution:10 Pro-jonathan Campaigners Suffered Electric Shock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.