Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Boko-Haram Regroups In The Mountains Of Adamawa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Regroups In The Mountains Of Adamawa (25246 Views)

Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos / Former Governor Nyako Of Adamawa In EFCC Custody / Card Reader Fails To Recognise Governor Of Adamawa, Ngillari’s Biometrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Regroups In The Mountains Of Adamawa by KnowAll(m): 10:33am On May 21, 2013
Re: Boko-Haram Regroups In The Mountains Of Adamawa by AmeLonRo(m): 10:33am On May 21, 2013
FG please grant them amnesty. BH please accept the amnesty. shocked sad angry
Re: Boko-Haram Regroups In The Mountains Of Adamawa by naptu2: 10:39am On May 21, 2013
KnowAll: [size=18pt]Does Nigerian Airforce have Bombers, I know we have Fighter Jets, this is where the bombers come into it, unfortunately we do not have those flying fortress B52 Bombers. Boko Haram are running into the " Daisy Cutter territories " the Daisy cutter is one massive bomb as big as a mini- van used in Afganistan .

It was used in the Tora-Bora Mountains by the US Airforce to dislodge Al queada operatives when they were hunting for Bin Ladin, Since we don't have this kind of weaponry, I don't want to burst your bubbles or your opportunism, it would be tough for Naija troops on those mountains in Adamawa State.[/size]

Remember that it was the Alphas that dislodged the militants from the Sambisa Forest. Of course we have bombers, but the Alphas are often deployed in the fighter/bomber role. I remember the terror in the voice of the Sierra Leonian rebel when the Alphas were deployed to bomb parts of Freetown held by the rebels.

If you remember what happened at Ikeja in 2002 you'll know that we have massive bombs.

However, the most important tool at this point is the multi-national joint task force. The Cameroonian and Chadian Gendarmes should set up a buffer zone and ensure that they arrest fleeing militants and hand them over to Nigerian authorities.
Re: Boko-Haram Regroups In The Mountains Of Adamawa by Emylexray(m): 10:40am On May 21, 2013
compressor: Nigerian are fools just making comments and arriving at jaundiced conclusions without seeing pictures or evidences of the destruction ongoing in the areas where the military are operating.We need to be careful how or what we wish for as the military has shown themselves time and over again to be untrustworthy in handling both affairs of state and such security challenges.
you are the foolish one, do you know the risk those soldiers are taking in order to restore law and order in the country? Why not buy a camera and fly to the hot zone to take pictures of the shoot outs between Bokoharam and the JTF. Na that your mango-shaped head dem go blow off!

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Regroups In The Mountains Of Adamawa by Emytexboy(m): 10:40am On May 21, 2013
Ame Lon Ro: FG please grant them amnesty. BH please accept the amnesty. shocked sad angry
who knows if you are not one of the boko boys. no amnesty embarassed
Ame Lon Ro: FG please grant them amnesty. BH please accept the amnesty. shocked sad angry
who knows if you are not one of the boko boys. no amnesty
Re: Boko-Haram Regroups In The Mountains Of Adamawa by ichidodo: 10:43am On May 21, 2013
WTF? So because they are regrouping in rugged terrain is not an excuse to be lax on the job. What the hell are Helicopter gunships for? Where the troopers cannot go, the choppers and artillery can go. The Nigerian Army should not our fall hand.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Regroups In The Mountains Of Adamawa by kaeto(m): 10:53am On May 21, 2013
I can't stop laughing at these headless bokos. So these grown ups can't tell when they've lost it? God damn bokos!
Re: Boko-Haram Regroups In The Mountains Of Adamawa by LiliB: 10:53am On May 21, 2013
Follow them bomber to bomber,them de crazy who born them
Re: Boko-Haram Regroups In The Mountains Of Adamawa by ibrahimbabagana: 10:58am On May 21, 2013
shocked shocked shocked d land of beautyyyyyy?
make dem no kidnap d beautiful chicks abegg,
Re: Boko-Haram Regroups In The Mountains Of Adamawa by ukemilia(f): 11:00am On May 21, 2013
lorretta u: lmao. Okpa nsukka indeed

Bet u know d okpa Nsukka. Use to eat dat during university days.Morning tonic.
Re: Boko-Haram Regroups In The Mountains Of Adamawa by leslieu63(m): 11:00am On May 21, 2013
I wish I was flying one of those fighter jets in real life, am really good at it in video games.

Re: Boko-Haram Regroups In The Mountains Of Adamawa by jadakiss213(m): 11:05am On May 21, 2013
However logical this story might sound,I always having doubts about what comes out of The PUNCH these days..Its obviously an Opposition tool.
Re: Boko-Haram Regroups In The Mountains Of Adamawa by victorD3: 11:06am On May 21, 2013
Built2last: why are these guys fleeing na...is there scarcity of virgins in paradise? whether death by suicide or military bullet...all na death and virgins are guaranteed.

There is a rumor that the last set of virgins sent to paradise are HIV positive. Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Regroups In The Mountains Of Adamawa by maclatunji: 11:17am On May 21, 2013
Ricky_Ross: Senseless goats. Why are they running away like toothless bulldogs, I thought they were promised 72 virgins for doing stupid things, why then are they running away from death?

They can run, but can never hide...

@bolded, your thoughts are not realistic if the facts on ground do not support them. It is not the world that will change but you that will have to change your thoughts.
Re: Boko-Haram Regroups In The Mountains Of Adamawa by blackbeau1(f): 11:20am On May 21, 2013
i thought they were claiming that its nigeria that needs amnesty from them.so, why are they running away? abi,dem dey fear to go meet their virgins?
Re: Boko-Haram Regroups In The Mountains Of Adamawa by Nobody: 11:20am On May 21, 2013
leslieu63: I wish I was flying one of those fighter jets in real life, am really good at it in video games.

grin grin grin video game, oh naija
Re: Boko-Haram Regroups In The Mountains Of Adamawa by Nobody: 11:25am On May 21, 2013
maclatunji:

@bolded, your thoughts are not realistic if the facts on ground do not support them. It is not the world that will change but you that will have to change your thoughts.

You see, you put yourself in a precarious situation at the end you cry wolf. From your statement you have agreed that Boko Haram are Muslim and nobody promise them 72 virgins, and you know in every rumour there is an element of truth so tell us who twisted the truth about virgins and/or their stipulated number
Re: Boko-Haram Regroups In The Mountains Of Adamawa by mgbede: 11:25am On May 21, 2013
No way out. Pls catch dem up.
Re: Boko-Haram Regroups In The Mountains Of Adamawa by begwong: 11:29am On May 21, 2013
nO WONDER THE SATE WAS INCLUDED IN THE STATE OF EMERGENCY.
ON TARGET THEN.
Re: Boko-Haram Regroups In The Mountains Of Adamawa by dbride: 11:33am On May 21, 2013
KnowAll: [size=18pt]Does Nigerian Airforce have Bombers, I know we have Fighter Jets, this is where the bombers come into it, unfortunately we do not have those flying fortress B52 Bombers. Boko Haram are running into the " Daisy Cutter territories " the Daisy cutter is one massive bomb as big as a mini- van used in Afganistan .

It was used in the Tora-Bora Mountains by the US Airforce to dislodge Al queada operatives when they were hunting for Bin Ladin, Since we don't have this kind of weaponry, I don't want to burst your bubbles or your opportunism, it would be tough for Naija troops on those mountains in Adamawa State.[/size]

How did the boko boys get there? It wasn't tough for boko haram, it WILL NOT be tough for our soldiers. God will give them Wisdom and Strength. Your love and support for boko haram is so glaring and that same spirit in them has taken control of your reasoning.
Re: Boko-Haram Regroups In The Mountains Of Adamawa by LBT: 11:35am On May 21, 2013
booqee: since d beginning of this brouhaha....we haven't seen any pictures or videos to support d claim dat the soldiers are really working and dat some boko haram members have been captured. Though i do believe it anyway.
Btw, where is this guy called bamilassa?? I haven't seen his comment(always the same thing on every thread) I hope he has been captured, or he's part of those on the run in the forest of adamawa and there's probably no network there.
I believe the military have killed boko haram boys in 100s but played it down because of uproar that it would generate when you start seeing videos and picture of actual combat; JTF ain't stupid.
Re: Boko-Haram Regroups In The Mountains Of Adamawa by naptu2: 11:37am On May 21, 2013
begwong: nO WONDER THE SATE WAS INCLUDED IN THE STATE OF EMERGENCY.
ON TARGET THEN.
Re: Boko-Haram Regroups In The Mountains Of Adamawa by streamvet: 11:41am On May 21, 2013
i believe the military has the capacity to flush them out once and for all,we pray them success in this operation...enough of their mindless killings of innocent Nigerians
Re: Boko-Haram Regroups In The Mountains Of Adamawa by LBT: 11:42am On May 21, 2013
dbride:

How did the boko boys get there? It wasn't tough for boko haram, it WILL NOT be tough for our soldiers. God will give them Wisdom and Strength. Your love and support for boko haram is so glaring and that same spirit in them has taken control of your reasoning.
nice one! You do not need b52s or bombs as big as buses; all they need are 500kg bombs which i believe Nigeria military have in excess.
Re: Boko-Haram Regroups In The Mountains Of Adamawa by Praktikals(m): 11:51am On May 21, 2013
BOKO-ARE-RAMS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Murtala Sule Opens Up Over Destruction Of Election Materials / President Buhari Participates At APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off In Jos PIX / Supreme Court Sacks Delta Lawmaker, Orders Salary Refund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.