Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Amnesty Committee Offers To Meet Boko-Haram In Any Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amnesty Committee Offers To Meet Boko-Haram In Any Country (5764 Views)

Amnesty Committee Meets Boko-Haram In Kaduna / Buhari Commends Jonathan On Boko-Haram Amnesty Committee / I Will Meet Boko Haram Members For Dialogue – Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amnesty Committee Offers To Meet Boko-Haram In Any Country by phoneport(m): 8:14am On May 21, 2013
Minister of Special Duties and Chairman of Presidential Committee on Dialogue and Peaceful Resolution of Security Challenges in the North, Alhaji Kabiru Turaki, yesterday expressed the readiness of the committee to meet with the Boko Haram sect in any country in the world to ensure peaceful resolution of the conflict that has ravaged parts of the North.
Speaking during a stakeholders’ meeting at Sultan Maccido Institute of Quran and General Studies in Sokoto, Turaki said the committee was committed to the peaceful resolution of the conflict that had caused untold hardship to many families in the region. According to him, the committee is ready to meet with the leadership of the sect in any country they choose. "As you are aware, the Boko Haram insurgency has
become intractable and caused untold pains to many families who lost their loved ones. So, we are determined to make sacrifice and go to any length to succeed in our assignment.
READ MORE HERE:
www.thisdaylive.com/articles/amnesty-committee-offers-to-meet-with-boko-haram-in-any-country/148073/

Re: Amnesty Committee Offers To Meet Boko-Haram In Any Country by phoneport(m): 8:16am On May 21, 2013
If some block-headed people still want to dialogue with this evil sect in the name of peace, then they are fools.
And am suspecting their moves.

4 Likes

Re: Amnesty Committee Offers To Meet Boko-Haram In Any Country by onatisi(m): 8:21am On May 21, 2013
this is the carrot and stick treatment
Re: Amnesty Committee Offers To Meet Boko-Haram In Any Country by Nobody: 8:31am On May 21, 2013
onatisi: this is the carrot and stick treatment
who will eat d carrot wen army is killin them wit d stick.

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty Committee Offers To Meet Boko-Haram In Any Country by Nobody: 8:44am On May 21, 2013
Suicide mission I guess. Those desperados may get hold of any of them (committee members) and may decide to trade him/her for troop withdrawal or use him to thwart the on going restoration quest. Left for me, I'd suggest they meet here in the country in areas where their security is guaranteed.

1 Like

Re: Amnesty Committee Offers To Meet Boko-Haram In Any Country by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:52am On May 21, 2013
No dialogue!
Let's fight it out!

But wait o, isn't jonathan already avenging for
biafra so?

Ds guy no be clueless o.

Na him go start dialogue, na him go dissolve the committe. If he don finish those 3states, he go sponsor some people to throw a few bombs at some other 3states, declare emergency state and clear them off!!! The plot is clearer o! grin

because, ds whole emergency period for north na like say dem dey fight war!

Jona jona, i see u o.
Re: Amnesty Committee Offers To Meet Boko-Haram In Any Country by Janiobi(m): 9:02am On May 21, 2013
This guy no love him life oh, i pray say u come back in one piece undecided
Re: Amnesty Committee Offers To Meet Boko-Haram In Any Country by DICKtator: 9:03am On May 21, 2013
This toothless confusionist are still blabbing. Meet them and let them kidnap you.
They battle has started already.
Boko Haram may soon be history!!!
claimed they met Kabiru and the he denied it.
What are they really doing?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Amnesty Committee Offers To Meet Boko-Haram In Any Country by Moshkom(m): 9:03am On May 21, 2013
Dey ar Only in 9ja nau.. NORTH region to b Precise.
Re: Amnesty Committee Offers To Meet Boko-Haram In Any Country by valdubem(m): 9:04am On May 21, 2013
Grεαt nation, ȡaft lεαȡεrѕ.
Re: Amnesty Committee Offers To Meet Boko-Haram In Any Country by Nobody: 9:05am On May 21, 2013
this committee just wants to chop money sha!

1 Like

Re: Amnesty Committee Offers To Meet Boko-Haram In Any Country by soderican(m): 9:07am On May 21, 2013
Very smart move,alhaji...very smart. Right time indeed to make d best bargain
Re: Amnesty Committee Offers To Meet Boko-Haram In Any Country by Nobody: 9:07am On May 21, 2013
What is the essence of amnesty. The northerners really need this amnesty money o
Re: Amnesty Committee Offers To Meet Boko-Haram In Any Country by superior1: 9:08am On May 21, 2013
Let me see...humm.. that should be Afghanistan or Pakistan
Re: Amnesty Committee Offers To Meet Boko-Haram In Any Country by dj187: 9:08am On May 21, 2013
Boko haram members are bunch of cowards, where are their so called martyr fighters? no single resistance from them instead they have fled to neighboring countries with their tail between their legs, the so called surface to air missile that struck the nigerian airforce plane i suspect is a friendly fire, No amnesty for Boko haram dey have crossed the line, So oga amnesty go rest or advice your brothers to lay down their arms or face perdition

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty Committee Offers To Meet Boko-Haram In Any Country by princemolak(m): 9:08am On May 21, 2013
I Tire 4 Dis Country o,wots the need for amnesty when state of emergency as been declared

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty Committee Offers To Meet Boko-Haram In Any Country by baggylips(m): 9:08am On May 21, 2013
Hope North will recover from this mess as we recovered after 67-70.what goes around..Chukwu gozie Ndiigbo cool
Re: Amnesty Committee Offers To Meet Boko-Haram In Any Country by fitzmayowa: 9:09am On May 21, 2013
If you think Jonathan is making a mistake with the amnesty move like the post

1 Like

Re: Amnesty Committee Offers To Meet Boko-Haram In Any Country by buchaino4NL: 9:10am On May 21, 2013
no more amnesty jor...

see them thief...
Re: Amnesty Committee Offers To Meet Boko-Haram In Any Country by danjalingo: 9:12am On May 21, 2013
[quote author=SLIDE waxie]No dialogue!
Let's fight it out!
go dissolve the committe. If he don finish those 3states, he go sponsor some people to throw a few bombs at some other 3states, declare emergency state and clear them off!!! The plot is clearer o! grin
jonathan's pple fought on the nigeria side, that is their greatest reg
Jona jona, i see u o.[/quote
Re: Amnesty Committee Offers To Meet Boko-Haram In Any Country by a1solution: 9:12am On May 21, 2013
The commitee members may also be members of Boko Haram. They are to discuss how to share the amnesty money so no qualms.
Re: Amnesty Committee Offers To Meet Boko-Haram In Any Country by ucii(m): 9:14am On May 21, 2013
SLIDE waxie: No dialogue!
Let's fight it out!

But wait o, isn't jonathan already avenging for
biafra so?

Ds guy no be clueless o.

Na him go start dialogue, na him go dissolve the committe. If he don finish those 3states, he go sponsor some people to throw a few bombs at some other 3states, declare emergency state and clear them off!!! The plot is clearer o! grin

Jona jona, i see u o.

Oboy nawa for you ooooooooo
wetin you dey mean?
Re: Amnesty Committee Offers To Meet Boko-Haram In Any Country by IyfeNamikaze(m): 9:14am On May 21, 2013
they have finaly realized that there is no 72 fresh toto for them in hell,rather eternal comdemnation.

1 Like

Re: Amnesty Committee Offers To Meet Boko-Haram In Any Country by Nobody: 9:15am On May 21, 2013
These guys don't want amnesty. Last time I checked, they said we sld request amnesty from them... They have proven to be difficult, unreasonable and insensitive. Why are we trying to kick a rock, knowing fully well it wld never move? The best tactical approach is to pray. Declaring SOE may silence them for a while...
Re: Amnesty Committee Offers To Meet Boko-Haram In Any Country by eunisam: 9:17am On May 21, 2013
In any point in time amnesty is granted to bokoharam,that will make it clear to me that,the only way to benefit from the federal government as a youth is to ignate violent to the innocent citizens.FG should xpect more evil than BH.

1 Like

Re: Amnesty Committee Offers To Meet Boko-Haram In Any Country by Mamaflex(f): 9:17am On May 21, 2013
Do they use war and diplomacy at the same time??
Re: Amnesty Committee Offers To Meet Boko-Haram In Any Country by danjalingo: 9:19am On May 21, 2013
must they spend this money? greedy people! bh said they dont need armnesty but war,so let them have war.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Avengers: We Have Commanders From The East, Akwa Ibom And Itshekiri. / Lagos Demolition Of Otodo Gbame Illegal, Court Rules / The Pictures That Raised Our Hopes 5 Years Ago.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.