Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

How To Use Your Flash Drive As Ram [speed Up Your Slow Computer] - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Use Your Flash Drive As Ram [speed Up Your Slow Computer] (580 Views)

Tips On How To Speed Up A Slow Computer. / How To Use Your Flash Drive As Ram [speed Up Your Slow Computer] / How To Use Your USB Flash As RAM On Window XP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Your Flash Drive As Ram [speed Up Your Slow Computer] by chrisraph(m): 3:14pm On May 21, 2013
OMG!! i tried this with a 2GB flash
drive and it worked like magic, No
more snail like movement in your
laptop, desktop, palmtop etc…

FREE E-BOOK: A GUIDE TO
CREATE YOUR OWN WEBSITE

click the link below this post to get it

You can now use your flash drive to
speed up your computer no matter
how slow or fast you may think
your computer is. Back in the days
when we were in a hardware class,
we were taught that before you
could speed up your slow
computer, that you have to loose
the computer and replace the ram
with a higher memory ram, i.e if it
does not have a room for double
slot.
Today am showing you how you
can increase the speed of your very
slow system just by attaching a
flash drive to your system as if you
want to copy a file from a
computer.
HOW CAN I SPEED UP MY
COMPUTER USING AN EXTERNAL
DRIVE[RAM]?
Follow these steps to achieve
success:

click below to read more
http://techbustop.com/how-to-use-your-flash-drive-as-ram-speed-up-your-slow-computer/

(1) (Reply)

Help, My MACBOOK Is Showing Not Charging / Hosting Cloud Unlimited / For All Your Laptop Problems Get Solution Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.