Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:15 AM

Ladies: Do Something - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Do Something (1487 Views)

Ladies Do You Enjoy Your Buttocks Being Squeezed During Cuddle? by man of list / Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. / Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Do Something by dolphinife: 3:59pm On May 21, 2013
SOME ladies are so fickle minded and have nothing to contribute to marriage/relationship other than the holes between their legs!

You want an independent man, be independent... One day your man will go broke, who then will support him? Or the thing between your legs shey??
Your mates are busy using their brains to get money while you are using your ''hmmm'' go get money from ur bf and you say you are no prostitute??
Ask those widows why they are suffering and they will tell you,, ''I wish I knew i would have started a business of my own''

Come on carry that your ziz zag ynash off that chair and go do something for yourself...mtchew

#scratching ballz#

(oya insult me - hungry girls)

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Do Something by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 21, 2013
Honestly the girl that insults the OP would simply be registering herself as an hungry girl to the whole of NL (Like whoever this is ^^^). Any girl that is half-way decent and worthy of holding the arm of a man would agree to what he said.
Re: Ladies: Do Something by 190: 9:37pm On May 21, 2013
the guy speaketh nothineth but the truethet grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Do Something by Enegod(m): 9:58pm On May 21, 2013
lwkmd! where are the hungry girls naa
Re: Ladies: Do Something by angelTI(f): 10:15pm On May 21, 2013
d hungry ones av gone to work(dos in naija) while dos across d ocean r stil sleeping
We d wel fed are here sha
Re: Ladies: Do Something by 190: 10:38pm On May 21, 2013
angel TI: d hungry ones av gone to work(dos in naija) while dos across d ocean r stil sleeping
We d wel fed are here sha
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Do Something by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 21, 2013
Is this suppose to be an advice or an epistle aimed at starting a fight?
Re: Ladies: Do Something by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:07pm On May 21, 2013
2buff: Honestly the girl that insults the OP would simply be registering herself as an hungry girl to the whole of NL (Like whoever this is ^^^). Any girl that is half-way decent and worthy of holding the arm of a man would agree to what he said.
true that. Diamonds are rough. d advice is bitter, but true.
Re: Ladies: Do Something by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 21, 2013
SLIDE waxie: true that. Diamonds are rough. d advice is bitter, but true.
But it's too bitter. Almost personal lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies: Do Something by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 21, 2013
I actually don't mind the girl that has nothing to contribute to marriage besides the thing between her legs....if you have enough money or you are in a good position i dont think you would mind.....I believe that only broke azzz niggas cry about this sort of thing... all i hear is blah blah blah
Re: Ladies: Do Something by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 21, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
I actually don't mind the girl that has nothing to contribute to marriage besides the thing between her legs....if you have enough money or you are in a good position i dont think you would mind.....I believe that only broke azzz niggas cry about this sort of thing... all i hear is blah blah blah

Well done sir. That's you.

I am aware that a lot of men prefer a wife who shuts the heck up and only speak when spoken to and some women prefer this sort of relationship, Stuff like that. Different strokes for different folks. I however, prefer someone I can have intelligent discourse with, and I know for a fact that this becomes harder the more "out of touch with the world" a woman is i.e not working, not running any business, not learning new things...just there and happy with it.

Advanced concepts tend to escape these women and anything past the very basic topics of life would surely give them a headache. To me, this would be a prime bore going forward as intellectual stimulation is one of my key requirements in a partner. She must also be useful and have some utility, otherwise what the heck is her purpose in my life?
Re: Ladies: Do Something by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 21, 2013
My Nig^^^^

if you read my post again u see that i didnt say i prefer i said I dont mind.....if my wife wants to be a career women..thats fine...if she wants to stay at home and we have the money to do it...thats also fine.....life is fluid..things change...and thats how i live my life chalay...its seems to me like you have a problem against women..do you?
Re: Ladies: Do Something by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 21, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
My Nig^^^^

if you read my post again u see that i didnt say i prefer i said I dont mind.....if my wife wants to be a career women..thats fine...if she wants to stay at home and we have the money to do it...thats also fine.....life is fluid..things change...and thats how i live my life chalay...its seems to me like you have a problem against women..do you?

At all sir.
I just have my preferences in the breed of people I want to spend my life with.
It's not just about money. Money ain't ish. People with big goals generally attract me.
When the money comes, what goals are going to be used to be achieved with it?
Just to live? undecided

Passion is neccessary
Re: Ladies: Do Something by Mynd44: 6:02am On May 22, 2013
The girl who did this to the OP must have taken no prisoners
Re: Ladies: Do Something by BlackSwan: 6:35am On May 22, 2013
lol, funny topic. It seems some girl offended the thread starter.
Re: Ladies: Do Something by Mynd44: 6:40am On May 22, 2013
Black Swan: lol, funny topic. It seems some girl offended the thread starter.
And she offended him bad
Re: Ladies: Do Something by Nobody: 6:48am On May 22, 2013
190: the guy speaketh nothineth but the truethet grin grin

[size=13pt]That's why you're still single and typing with blood.[/size]

dolphinife: Your mates are busy using their brains to get money while you are using your ''hmmm'' go get money from ur bf and you say you are no prostitute??

[size=13pt]And what are your mates doing?[/size]
Re: Ladies: Do Something by Mynd44: 6:52am On May 22, 2013
Lmao
Re: Ladies: Do Something by Enegod(m): 7:09am On May 22, 2013
Black Swan: lol, funny topic. It seems some girl offended the thread starter.
the girl flex all my man money without giving him punny...and he is very frustrated and aggresive now
Re: Ladies: Do Something by Enegod(m): 7:11am On May 22, 2013
ogugua88: That's why you're still single and typing with blood
lwkmd!
Re: Ladies: Do Something by Handsomeemmy(m): 7:14am On May 22, 2013
Op, shame will not allow some of them to insult you or better still they will do it stylishly.

on a serious note, you just told them the truth.
Re: Ladies: Do Something by Princeparix(m): 7:15am On May 22, 2013
#jumps into ara-agbala-umunwanyi NL river# grin grin
Re: Ladies: Do Something by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:31am On May 22, 2013
Flytefalls:
But it's too bitter. Almost personal lipsrsealed
ehnnn, *in OBJ's voice* being personal doesn't change the fact dt it is a true taki'
Re: Ladies: Do Something by BlackSwan: 9:20am On May 22, 2013
Enegod: the girl flex all my man money without giving him punny...and he is very frustrated and aggresive now
grin
Re: Ladies: Do Something by BlackSwan: 9:22am On May 22, 2013
Mynd_44:
And she offended him bad
lol, she sure did
Re: Ladies: Do Something by Nobody: 9:27am On May 22, 2013
And men shud stop scratching their ballzz when they are jobless grin
Re: Ladies: Do Something by 190: 12:49pm On May 22, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]That's why you're still single and typing with blood.[/size]

[size=13pt]And what are your mates doing?[/size]

are you dating or happy yourself grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Guy Or Girl Says I Love You / How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman. / She Says I Shouldn't Fall In Luv With Her If I Dn't Av MONEY.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.