Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,968 members, 7,810,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread (12169 Views)

Christian Match-making Zone / I Need A Hiv Positive Guy For Serious Relationship / Match Making For Hiv Positive Individuals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by Arvinkris(m): 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2016
I'm chuks. 35 years old. HIV+. I live and work in imo state, god fearing. I need a HIV+sister who is focused, lover of God, respectful for a relationship. Preferably one that resides In d east or south south. Tribe not important. Watsapp me @08184660212
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 11, 2017
am 25year single from western part of Nig need a working class matureman for serious relationship that will lead to marriage, btw the age of 32 to 45. #no joke #no game ...must base in Abuja. thanks email motunrayokhafilah134@gmail.Com
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by aniram: 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
aniram + , 49 years, very caring, a business man, widower, from South East living in FCT Abuja, Looking for good looking ,matured, God's fearing, igbo lady, ready for marriage, to gain my happiness back, please contact me on +2349023497703,aniramalakwe@gmail.com. pls only for real, God bless you

shollyray:
Hi all,im new to this forum.and im hiv positive.been positive and living positively for about 2years now.im creating this thread for folks like me,who has accepted their fate and finding a best way to make themselves live a happy and normal life despite our status.the fact that we are positive does not mean we should be deprived of happiness in life.theres a general notion that every positive patient has lived a rough life one way or the other.the truth is,not in all cases.
i have realised that one major problem we are faced with is finding someone to accept u despite your status.and most importantly,not getting your spouse infected with this deadly virus.so it is adviceable to look for one with your status,which is what prompted me to open this thread.
my name is shola,male,30yrs,a graduate and working.
my email address is shollyray_1atyahoodotcom.

hoping to meet with people with similar issues.and would appreciate if the mods keep this thread active.
N.B,please i will appreciate matured comments on here.no insults please.thanks.

1 Like

Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by aniram: 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
[
aniram + , 49 years, very caring, a business man, widower, from South East living in FCT Abuja, Looking for good looking ,matured, God's fearing, igbo lady, ready for marriage, to gain my happiness back, please contact me on +2349023497703,aniramalakwe@gmail.com. pls only for real, God bless you

quote author=Arvinkris post=51430578]I'm chuks. 35 years old. HIV+. I live and work in imo state, god fearing. I need a HIV+sister who is focused, lover of God, respectful for a relationship. Preferably one that resides In d east or south south. Tribe not important. Watsapp me @08184660212[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by aniram: 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2017

aniram:
[

quote author=Arvinkris post=51430578]I'm chuks. 35 years old. HIV+. I live and work in imo state, god fearing. I need a HIV+sister who is focused, lover of God, respectful for a relationship. Preferably one that resides In d east or south south. Tribe not important. Watsapp me @08184660212

1 Like

Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by aniram: 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
[

quote author=Arvinkris post=51430578]I'm chuks. 35 years old. HIV+. I live and work in imo state, god fearing. I need a HIV+sister who is focused, lover of God, respectful for a relationship. Preferably one that resides In d east or south south. Tribe not important. Watsapp me @08184660212[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by aniram: 8:27pm On Oct 03, 2017

1 Like

Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by aniram: 11:27pm On Feb 23, 2018
mkoabiola:
Hmmmmmm!@op hw many frnds u don get,

Hello everyone, am 50 years man from East, +, business man at Abuja,
Please am looking for matured , good looking igbo
lady with fear of God , homely, that is interested in marriage, you May wish to
contact me on +2349084684439. thanks.

1 Like

Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by Ibecool: 8:17pm On May 04, 2018
Please if my Soul mate is in this plat form respond.
Am Ibe + , 50years widower, from South East of Nigeria, living at Abuja. interested for matured, Godly, nice Igbo lady for marriage. please contact me only for marriage, ibenice12@gmail.com +2349084684439.

1 Like

Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by Engineerpee(m): 9:57am On May 10, 2018
Peter single guy n 29yrs , tall, dark. based in ogun state mowe to be precise and ibadan. Am a graduate and I work with an engineering firm. I would like to meet ladies between 22-27yrs who is ready for a serious relationship hit me up on email at engineerpeter3322@gmail.com and I will reply you immediately

1 Like

Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
������️���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by Mebolum(m): 4:36pm On Nov 22, 2018
My name is martins am 28 years from Igbo speaking part of delta state but base in Lagos, am HIV+. Am a graduate and self employed, I need a focus minded and understanding lady between the age of 24-28 for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage. Any interested person should please call or WhatsApp me on 07082786891.

1 Like

Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by uptimum5000: 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2018
I salute everyone here in the name of Jesus.
Am Chris from Enugu state, am 35 years of age, self employed and base in Lagos. My genotype is AA .

Am looking for a good fearing lady who is from the Eastern part of Nigeria and who is ready to settle down.
Should be between 25-30
I repeat, a God fearing and obedient lady.
You can call or whatsapp me with this number
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by 9jahivsingles: 3:48pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hello, my name is Amina Abdulazeez and I am the founder of 9ja HIV Singles. Basically, what we do at 9ja HIV Singles is to provide heart-to-heart out of hospital counseling and support, we also connect positive people to love, companionship and opportunity in order to put them back on their feet. For more information or hook up, you can c all or chat me on +234 8063074478 or send us an email at talktousat9jahivsingles@gmail.com. You can also check us out on Instagram @9ja_hivsingles
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by 9jahivsingles: 3:56pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hello, my name is Amina Abdulazeez and I am the founder of 9ja HIV Singles. Basically, what we do at 9ja HIV Singles is to provide heart-to-heart out of hospital counseling and support, we also connect positive people to love, companionship and opportunity in order to put them back on their feet. For more information or hook up, you can c all or chat me on +234 8063074478 or send us an email at talktousat9jahivsingles@gmail.com. You can also check us out on Instagram @9ja_hivsingles
aniram:

Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by 9jahivsingles: 3:58pm On Jan 22, 2019

1 Like

Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by uptimumdiony: 12:06pm On Mar 24, 2019
Am HIV positive from Eastern part of Nigeria.
Am 34 and hardworking. Very smart and healthy.
My blood group isO+ and my geneotype is AA and I reside in Lagos.
I want a serious girl from this state anambra, enough, ebony and any Yoruba state excluding oyo state, please don't ask me why. Thanks and remain blessed.
She can reach me with this number 09074165450
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by Goodheart88: 9:10am On Jun 20, 2019
Hi
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by Goodheart88: 9:19am On Jun 20, 2019
Hi
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by Goodheart88: 2:19pm On Jun 20, 2019
Hi
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by uptimumdiony: 6:10pm On Jun 22, 2019
Am Mr C
HIV positive
36years
Genotype AA
Blood group O+
Reside in Lagos
From Enugu state
Business inclined
Want a serious an God fearing lady not above 33
She can contact me or whatsapp me with number 09078661722
Thanks and God bless
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by PublicHealthNig: 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2019
Dont fall for scams visit verified sites Check Best HIV Dating Sites in Nigeria
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by Sammyokoro: 12:07am On Apr 09, 2020
Good evening house, am sammy from eastern part of the country, 33years... Am looking for a v+ lady I can settle down with. U can contact me with this email address... sassyboy4luv@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by Positivelovelif: 4:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
Do you want to meet, make friends with hiv positive people worldwide...do u want to date and marry?... are u looking for love?....do u need professional help from doctors?...log in to positivelovelife.com...a free and different social world for plhiv...or ... wassap 08026139070, to join our free wassap group...
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by Positivelovelif: 12:41am On Apr 23, 2020
For dating and education of plhiv...join positivelovelife.com or wassap at ... https:///Hn34uY4YoQ59Y9pk3zpEv8
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by Pearls20: 11:34pm On Dec 31, 2020
Contact me on 0704 756 4303 let's talk
Sammyokoro:
Good evening house, am sammy from eastern part of the country, 33years... Am looking for a v+ lady I can settle down with. U can contact me with this email address... sassyboy4luv@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by creamoflove: 3:28pm On Jul 09, 2023
I am a young man, 38years, also +.. and want a God fearing Lady for relationship and a life partner. she must whatsapp, call or sms ‪07061861653‬ .

No Game Pls , all we are all looking for in a relationship is love, care and trust. Age is just a number. I just want to be happy for the rest of my life.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage / Nauty Whatsapp Group / Christian Singles Dating Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.