Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Dv 2009 Lottery Result Now Out ! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv 2009 Lottery Result Now Out ! (15697 Views)

The 2014 Dv Lottery Result Is Out Today(01/05/2013) At 12pm / Dv 2011 American Lottery Results Finally Out / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dv 2009 Lottery Result Now Out ! by travelcare: 11:09am On Apr 25, 2008
The result of the US DV-lottery 2009 is out and winners are already getting their package directly from the United States of America. If you don't win, you wont get any mail (either email or postal mail) from the US. Scammers would want to find means of getting on their preys by sending emails, phone calls requesting you to pay. You should beware of scammers.

However, if you a winner of the visa lottery as a single applicant and you don't have money to finance it, contact us at Travelcare Consults for appropriate financing. Note that winning the visa lottery is NOT an authomatic US citizenship. It takes processes before you earn the green card and you 'll spend a lot of money. At Travelcare we give tips, advice and pre-interview rehearsals to applicants preparing for interview. For further details about what we do at Travelcare Consults, please click here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-121415.0.html
Re: Dv 2009 Lottery Result Now Out ! by ztyle(m): 2:22pm On Apr 26, 2008
Plz post the list of winners here? embarassed . . . .i pray make i win oh
Re: Dv 2009 Lottery Result Now Out ! by ztyle(m): 11:33am On Apr 28, 2008
Na wa oh undecided
Re: Dv 2009 Lottery Result Now Out ! by porasog(f): 7:48pm On Apr 28, 2008
@ztyle
no be small wa my broda grin
Re: Dv 2009 Lottery Result Now Out ! by jamah(m): 11:35am On May 05, 2008
Travel care, When will hopefuls stop recieving their letters of congratulation. Hmp! cos im still very much hopeful oooo undecided
Re: Dv 2009 Lottery Result Now Out ! by travelcare: 6:42pm On May 05, 2008
Keep your fingers crossed. If you win, you'll get a mail directly from Kentucky in the United States. Good luck to all of us.

Travelcare.
Re: Dv 2009 Lottery Result Now Out ! by Dreloaded(f): 6:43pm On May 05, 2008
what state is this "Kenturkey"
Re: Dv 2009 Lottery Result Now Out ! by Uche2nna(m): 6:46pm On May 05, 2008
grin

Replace the r with a c and get rid of the last e grin
Re: Dv 2009 Lottery Result Now Out ! by lysaa(f): 9:26pm On May 05, 2008
was that done on purpose abi na scam style? 

What agency finances people traveling without gaining? Maybe its that merger thing-marriage. I hate that stuff.
Re: Dv 2009 Lottery Result Now Out ! by uspry1(f): 9:46pm On May 05, 2008
travelcare:

Keep your fingers crossed. If you win, you'll get a mail directly from Kenturkey in the United States. Good luck to all of us.

Travelcare.

That is so funny to see the spell of "Kenturkey".

@travelcare, are you as legal travel agent sure to know how to spell right?

You surely not sound like real travel agent to me. Sniff! Sniff! Sniff! I smell something funny!!!
Re: Dv 2009 Lottery Result Now Out ! by ty4real(m): 11:28pm On May 05, 2008
uspry1:

That is so funny to see the spell of "Kenturkey".

@travelcare, are you as legal travel agent sure to know how to spell right?

You surely not sound like real travel agent to me. Sniff! Sniff! Sniff! I smell something funny!!!

Guess he was eating turkey when he was typing it,Nobody pass mistakes,but this one no good at all as per say you be a professional in travelling and you assited many applicants but I just hope this not the kind of English they speak sha!God dey sha grin grin
Re: Dv 2009 Lottery Result Now Out ! by joefit4gur(m): 4:02pm On May 06, 2008
EGBON TY4REAL.

THINK YOU CAN HELP ME ON MY POST -

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=132217.msg2229939#msg2229939

PLEASE, ANY1?
Re: Dv 2009 Lottery Result Now Out ! by oyewolejos(m): 12:28pm On May 12, 2008
see we nigerians dont value wat we have.u people are just thinking about America while you can stay at home here and spending dollars.all dis online biz are real if you can verify before putting your hard earned money. u see all the money u will use b4 getting the green card you can invest it and make at least 10m a year.not bad.just try to be thoughtful.u can stay in naija and b a success than risking ur live in America.as u know you can neva b more Catholic than be Pope, likewise u can neva b more PDP than OGBULAFOR.THINK WELL FELLW NIGERIANS.
Re: Dv 2009 Lottery Result Now Out ! by adeshsam(m): 1:12pm On May 12, 2008
@oyewolejos,

hnm hnm hnm, i'm reading ur post and i was so touched. you av a very good point. i av learn lesson from wht u posted.

plz keep it up.

regards
Ade
Re: Dv 2009 Lottery Result Now Out ! by eryck(m): 1:14pm On May 12, 2008
oyewolejos:

see we nigerians don't value what we have.u people are just thinking about America while you can stay at home here and spending dollars.all this online biz are real if you can verify before putting your hard earned money. u see all the money u will use before getting the green card you can invest it and make at least 10m a year.not bad.just try to be thoughtful.u can stay in naija and b a success than risking your live in America.as u know you can never b more Catholic than be Pope, likewise u can never b more PDP than OGBULAFOR.THINK WELL FELLW NIGERIANS.

Could you please enlighten me on the risk of winning an American Visa Lottery.
Your choice of language is sickening & erroneous.
If only you knew!
Re: Dv 2009 Lottery Result Now Out ! by ztyle(m): 1:06am On May 14, 2008
. .still hoping undecided
Re: Dv 2009 Lottery Result Now Out ! by gochigo: 5:00am On May 15, 2008
great forum, i think i agree with the "risk" of coming to america, especially if you have a good job at home. it wouldn't be a bad idea to build up naija instead.
Re: Dv 2009 Lottery Result Now Out ! by dandollar1: 12:05am On May 16, 2008
My people,there's no risk in wining the lottery and travelling to america.that sombody isn't making it there doesn't mean you won't make it.and who says you can't get a job far better than the good job you have in nija when you get to yankee? If you win am,waka o! Don't do somthing you'll leter regret.
Re: Dv 2009 Lottery Result Now Out ! by oyewolejos(m): 1:58pm On May 21, 2008
See i believe evrybidy has freedom of expression which is vry fundamental.there is a risk in going out of the shore of your country even a blind man knows that foreigners are second class citizen in any developed country. look at South Africa where the authorities are clamping down on Nigerians.Look at Libya also they are sending nigerians to Jail.and we call ourselves Africans.America is a bed of roses. they normally give nigerians second look and foreigners are under paid. wake up fellow countrymen this country is blessed.While not enjoy ur live in nigeria than waste ur potentials 4 menial and dirty jobs in US. dis is a clarion call 4 Well reasoning Nigerians.08083973968
Re: Dv 2009 Lottery Result Now Out ! by websmillio(m): 1:04pm On Aug 06, 2008
DV 2009 Results are already been sent to all the winners who are selected by the computer. The notification were sent by normal postal mail between May and July 2008.
This time the winners will need to have a "Sponsor person" from the USA to get the visa.
A small but strong advice to the winners and the people who are thinking about applying for the next lottery,
You must have finished 12years of High School Education Successfully, other wise don't proceed.
More information on how many people applied,how many people selectd can be found in the DV Lottery famous Blog http://bbsnetting.
Re: Dv 2009 Lottery Result Now Out ! by mr08: 7:12pm On Aug 06, 2008
Hello House,
Please help me to judge this case whether this application is DOUBLE ENTRY OR NOT ?

I was among successful dv2009 applicants that received Notification Letter from KCC (USA),but i have little problem during my application.
Around october last year 2008,i received a mail from an association called United State Association Immigrant(myusai.org) that i can apply for dv lottery for free and with some others free benefit if i register with them for free.But this association will collect all the applicant data and apply at Federal Gov. Official site (dvlottery.state.gov).It si not a fraud site when i glance through their site to see the service that they are rendering, etc.(myusai.org).
Then i did so,but after a week that i applied via this site i received a message from this association.Here is the message i received from myusai.org:

Dear Bunga:

We have been unable to upload your U.S. Green Card Lottery application to the U.S. Government web site as submitted.

To confirm you are entered in time for the current DV-2009 program, you must re-submit your entry directly to the U.S. Government site at www.dvlottery.state.gov.

Do not worry, THIS WILL NOT RESULT IN A DOUBLE ENTRY.

We apologize for this inconvenience. However, we want to be certain you are entered well before the deadline of December 3rd.

TO BE SURE, PLEASE GO TO www.dvlottery.state.gov AND RE-ENTER NOW!

Good luck and best wishes,
Customer Support Team

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent by United States Association of Immigrants
2132-A Central Avenue SE #267 Albuquerque, NM 87106
To change your email preferences, log into your account at http://myusai.org

Mr_007:
So House when i received this message,i did so and i re-applied at www.dvlottery.state.gov,unfortunatly I was among successful dv2009 applicants and also some of my friends that applied during that period received this message aswel.
So my mind is not at rest because i'm not sure whether they apply for me through their site or not.
So guzy,Please help me to judge this case whether this application is DOUBLE ENTRY OR NOT ?
undecided shocked undecided
Re: Dv 2009 Lottery Result Now Out ! by uspry1(f): 1:33pm On Aug 07, 2008
Warning * Warning * Warning * Warning *
The DV Lottery is true one and operated by the American Goverment.

2008 USA Diversity Visa (DV) lottery registeration period on October 3 to December 2, 2006 WAS OVER.

2009 USA DV lottery registeration period on October 3 to December 2, 2007 WAS OVER.

You have TO WAIT FOR 2010 USA DV lottery registeration period will start on October 3 to December 2, 2008.

The DV-2009 lottery that was played in 2007 will release result between March-May 2008. DV-2009 winners were selected by computer random draw and were notified by postal mail between May and July 2008. DV-2009 winners will not be informed by email or by any other means other than postal mail. The postal mail will contain winning notification and further instructions.

Real official US DV lottery link: http://www.dvlottery.state.gov/

Please Note: There have been instances of fraudulent websites posing as official US. Government sites. Some companies posing as the US. Government have sought money in order to "complete" lottery entry forms. There is no charge to download and complete the Electronic Diversity Visa Entry Form. The Department of State notifies successful Diversity Visa applicants by letter, and NOT by email. To learn more see the Department of State Warning and the Federal Trade Commission Warning.

@topic

All DV lottery program is administered directly from the US. Department of State Kentucky Consular Center in Williamsburg, Kentucky in the USA. Only ONE CONSULAR!

PLEASE NOTE: The Department of State has only one Kentucky Consular Center. Other organizations using similar names have no connection to the Department of State or KCC. There is no fee charged by the Department or KCC for sending an entry to the lottery program. Applicants selected in the Diversity Visa random drawing are notified by the Department of State, Kentucky Consular Center by letter, NOT e-mail and are provided instructions on how to proceed to the next step in the process. No other organization or company is authorized by the Department of State to notify Diversity Visa lottery applicants of their winning entry. See our Fraud Warning. A Diversity processing fee is only charged when a winning lottery entrant applies for the Diversity visa. At the time of the visa application at a US. consular office, each applicant (the DV entrant and any accompanying family members) will be charged a DV processing fee and immigrant visa fee. Both of these fees are non-refundable if the visa is refused. If the visa is issued, a separate visa issuance fee is then charged for each visa.
Re: Dv 2009 Lottery Result Now Out ! by MrCrackles(m): 2:30pm On Aug 08, 2008
@poster

abeg my name comot?

check am "BRASH BABA" grin
Re: Dv 2009 Lottery Result Now Out ! by princeonx: 12:03am On Aug 15, 2008
@oyewolejos: which of the AMERICA are you condeming/talking about cux if its the United, the States, of the America then you really need to go shot the f**k up cux you know not what you're blabing.

If you win a US visa lottery, trust me its worth moving for!
no be this naija wey I dey come twice every year u dey talk of abi them don change am?
Re: Dv 2009 Lottery Result Now Out ! by jejelady(f): 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2008
Anyway, if you wish to play the DV lottery 2010, you can send the REQUIRED picture and personal details to bbtosin@yahoo.com. It is absolutely free. If you are a 2009 winner, and you have difficulties with accomodation, i can also be of help.
Re: Dv 2009 Lottery Result Now Out ! by yettidear(f): 9:53pm On Sep 24, 2008
jejelady:

Anyway, if you wish to play the DV lottery 2010, you can send the REQUIRED picture and personal details to bbtosin@yahoo.com. It is absolutely free. If you are a 2009 winner, and you have difficulties with accomodation, i can also be of help.

Whao! that is cool! i never knew mother christmas exists or is there going to be hidden charges?? shocked

(1) (Reply)

'Nigeria Is Far Better' - Pregnant Woman Rescued From Libya This Morning / 5 Ways To Overcome Flight Turbulence Anxiety / 6 Drown In Boat Mishap In Rivers State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.