Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,892 members, 7,810,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Does Age In Single Ladies Lead To More Attitude Problems? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Age In Single Ladies Lead To More Attitude Problems? (836 Views)

Tips For Guys On Why Do Women Have Attitude Problems For No Reason? / Opinion:nl Girls Are Generally Ugly And Have Attitude Problems / Girls And Attitude Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Age In Single Ladies Lead To More Attitude Problems? by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 21, 2013
Hi NLanders,

The subject of this thread is direct.

Opinions are welcomed!
Re: Does Age In Single Ladies Lead To More Attitude Problems? by 190theclown: 9:04pm On May 21, 2013
wait let me ask mzdarkskin tongue tongue
Re: Does Age In Single Ladies Lead To More Attitude Problems? by Sanboy25: 10:13pm On May 21, 2013

I don't think so...
With the time they are more realistic and desperate.
They'll jump on any occasion to be with somebody by showing only their 'good' sides.
Re: Does Age In Single Ladies Lead To More Attitude Problems? by Mynd44: 6:02am On May 22, 2013
Atitude is a personall thing.
Re: Does Age In Single Ladies Lead To More Attitude Problems? by Nobody: 6:25am On May 22, 2013
Mynd_44: Atitude is a personall thing.

[size=13pt]*chokes on garri* Easy ohh! grin

@OP, anyone can have a negative attitude. It doesn't have anything to do with age in my opinion. That's more of maturity, or lack of. Age and maturity are two different things.

"'Age' is the acceptance of a term of years. But maturity is the glory of years." -Martha Graham.[/size]
Re: Does Age In Single Ladies Lead To More Attitude Problems? by shizzle11(m): 6:55am On May 22, 2013
^^i concur!

It depends on individuals and how they're able to handle such issues, and also the importance they attach to issues such as marriage.

A lady who's career focused will care less if she's ageing and not married. Same cannot be said of a lady who's inclined to marriage and feels spinster hood should not exceed a certain age but unfortunately she isn't married despite having attained that age.

With these two scenarios, you would expect them to have have different attitudes to people and situations
Re: Does Age In Single Ladies Lead To More Attitude Problems? by Handsomeemmy(m): 7:22am On May 22, 2013
It does lead to atitude problem for some ladies, yes i have seen some, people that does not means we should generalize it, but it surely does.
Re: Does Age In Single Ladies Lead To More Attitude Problems? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:51am On May 22, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]*chokes on garri* Easy ohh! grin

@OP, anyone can have a negative attitude. It doesn't have anything to do with age in my opinion. That's more of maturity, or lack of. Age and maturity are two different things.

"'Age' is the acceptance of a term of years. But maturity is the glory of years." -Martha Graham.[/size]
mrs woman, u see dt quote or martha graham doesn't work for me! Infact, her PERSONAL subjective opinion is not a general standard of fact like, 'water is colourless'! We all knw dt!

Mynd is right, he only need to say attitude is psychological. It is so subjected to

1. People around u

2. Your age

3. The environment

4. Your gene

No matter how we try to popularise d saying, 'she is too matured for her age', when some kids act in a more matured way, it will alwys make room for, 'she is still a child' when her childish actions takes a peep at us!

Age is a grt factor, u can't skip it wen it comes to attitudes!

*dnt worry av been 'attackin' u of late, i'm attracted to intelligence!* grin but only in d fun for logical arguments grin
Thank u
Re: Does Age In Single Ladies Lead To More Attitude Problems? by AtheistD(m): 11:00am On May 22, 2013
I have seen some really bad attitudes in older women. I have seen the same in some younger ladies too... and even youths. I dont think age is a relevant factor. Perhaps upbringing and experience are related.

(1) (Reply)

15men Before The Age Of 22 / Facts Ladies Must Know. / Differences Between Girls And Women(10 Points You Should Know)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.