Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Abayomi Aje Is A Comfirmed Scammer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Abayomi Aje Is A Comfirmed Scammer (2531 Views)

Calling On Abayomi Aje(yommys01)-a Case Of Exploitation! / Abayomi Aje,please Refund The N4,000 / Abayomi Aje, please Refund The N4,000 I paid you for site flipping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abayomi Aje Is A Comfirmed Scammer by mabotech: 8:11am On May 22, 2013
I first met this dubious guy back then in 2010 based on the inception that he is now a changed person from his dubious activities scamming citizen from advanced countries (oyinbos).

He was invited by the then renounced and still trusted Iyabo Oyawale.

Little did i or many m know that this same guy, Abayomi Aje only re-invented and re-port into another form of scamming people legally.

TO MY STORY;
I paid this guy N85,000 on the 5th of April 2013 for $500 Paypal funding, which he never delivered up to date, meanwhile i called him before making the payment and he confirmed he even have over $1,000 in his account and he wil fund my account within 20 minutes of my payment.

The way went by, called him and gave an excuse that his internet connection is not connecting, the next day he gave another excuse that he has spent over $3000 monthly allowance from his Paypal account that he is expecting another cash into his second account later that day which he never call or put on along.

The third day, he refused to pick my call, i now hide my number and he picks, immediately he heard is me, he hang up the call, call him again and his number switch off.

My fellow Nairalanders, ever since then this guy has refuse to pick my call, the next line of action is to report him to success digest scam burster but i want to made this know to members here and advice all to beware of him.

Abayomi Aje is still a scammed, forget all the preaching that he has change, his is the likes Kenneth Ifeanyi who is also Austin Azubuike
Re: Abayomi Aje Is A Comfirmed Scammer by arbitrage: 8:31am On May 22, 2013
Sorry about that. I will advise you read posts here on how to fund your Paypal by yourself even from your naira account. Take care.

1 Like

Re: Abayomi Aje Is A Comfirmed Scammer by Valto(m): 8:47am On May 22, 2013
guy sorry for ur lose but u should av learnt how to do so by urself.
Re: Abayomi Aje Is A Comfirmed Scammer by uniquearticles: 5:10pm On May 22, 2013
yeah i have had a bad business with this guy
a while ago. Paid for a domain name + adsense website which
he never delivered. Really don't know how i just
forgot about all that
Re: Abayomi Aje Is A Comfirmed Scammer by biz1234: 5:14pm On May 22, 2013
Its unfortunate! I hope other innocent Nigerians will learn from this unfortunate incident.

That is why I always advice any one going into any kind of business to look very well before they leap. While you may need a mentor to put you through the art of making money, endeavor to do your due diligence. Ask questions especially when huge sums are involved, always crave to pay in installments.

From the way they act, you will no them.

For me, I have vowed, anybody who does not have the fear of God will not be my partner.
Be wise people!!!!
Re: Abayomi Aje Is A Comfirmed Scammer by 2sexyus: 5:31pm On May 22, 2013
If only u had seen this... Just look up on this thread, and u will see similar thread...

https://www.nairaland.com/758771/calling-abayomi-aje-yommys01-case

mabotech: I first met this dubious guy back then in 2010 based on the inception that he is now a changed person from his dubious activities scamming citizen from advanced countries (oyinbos).

He was invited by the then renounced and still trusted Iyabo Oyawale.

Little did i or many m know that this same guy, Abayomi Aje only re-invented and re-port into another form of scamming people legally.

TO MY STORY;
I paid this guy N85,000 on the 5th of April 2013 for $500 Paypal funding, which he never delivered up to date, meanwhile i called him before making the payment and he confirmed he even have over $1,000 in his account and he wil fund my account within 20 minutes of my payment.

The way went by, called him and gave an excuse that his internet connection is not connecting, the next day he gave another excuse that he has spent over $3000 monthly allowance from his Paypal account that he is expecting another cash into his second account later that day which he never call or put on along.

The third day, he refused to pick my call, i now hide my number and he picks, immediately he heard is me, he hang up the call, call him again and his number switch off.

My fellow Nairalanders, ever since then this guy has refuse to pick my call, the next line of action is to report him to success digest scam burster but i want to made this know to members here and advice all to beware of him.

Abayomi Aje is still a scammed, forget all the preaching that he has change, his is the likes Kenneth Ifeanyi who is also Austin Azubuike
Re: Abayomi Aje Is A Comfirmed Scammer by geniuspro: 7:17pm On May 22, 2013
Abayomi can never change!

Duped a friend of 100k in 2011 too for some cheap domains promising to flip it in 3 months time. For where?

He wont pick calls.We had to console our friend to move on. The simple truth is this.

Nairaland is a place you can ask questions and get answers. Yes there are people that dupe people on NL yet there are people that help people right here.

I don't know how you can track that dude down. If you can,good for you. But if you can't, just move on.
Re: Abayomi Aje Is A Comfirmed Scammer by 2sexyus: 8:35pm On May 22, 2013
And last time, he told one of his victims that he has leg problem and that his leg may be amputed...

I have my own side of story... One day, monkey go go market e no go come back...
geniuspro: Abayomi can never change!

Duped a friend of 100k in 2011 too for some cheap domains promising to flip it in 3 months time. For where?

He wont pick calls.We had to console our friend to move on. The simple truth is this.

Nairaland is a place you can ask questions and get answers. Yes there are people that dupe people on NL yet there are people that help people right here.

I don't know how you can track that dude down. If you can,good for you. But if you can't, just move on.
Re: Abayomi Aje Is A Comfirmed Scammer by uniquearticles: 9:25pm On May 22, 2013
2sexy.us:
And last time, he told one of his victims that he has leg problem and that his leg may be amputed...

I have my own side of story... One day, monkey go go market e no go come back...

how low can that be?
Re: Abayomi Aje Is A Comfirmed Scammer by mabotech: 9:53pm On May 23, 2013
uniquearticles:

how low can that be?

a simple Google search revels it all even on Nairaland but that is the mistake i did, though he is truly born again as he claimed to be.

(1) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC In Multi-billion Naira Scam / Are You An Active MMM Helper? You Must Read This! / GT Bank Are Frustrating Their Customers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.