Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,449 members, 7,812,375 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Killer Of Kwara Commissioner Of Police Arrested - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killer Of Kwara Commissioner Of Police Arrested (12452 Views)

EFCC Re-arraigns Ex-kwara Commissioner, Moronfoye, Saraki’s Cousin For N371 Mill / Commissioner Of Police Tunde Sobulor Dies In American Hospital / Convoy Of Kwara's First-Lady Killed Lagos Community Leader- Saharareporters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killer Of Kwara Commissioner Of Police Arrested by jeffizy(m): 2:38pm On May 22, 2013
nerodenero: Nice one from the Police and hope they will be able to ensure justice besides,it is one of their own.
You really believe that?
Then you will believe obasanjo is going to be the next president in 2015.
Re: Killer Of Kwara Commissioner Of Police Arrested by kabba7(m): 2:53pm On May 22, 2013
Re: Killer Of Kwara Commissioner Of Police Arrested by Reachyrich(f): 2:54pm On May 22, 2013
Thank God.
Re: Killer Of Kwara Commissioner Of Police Arrested by barroymails: 3:48pm On May 22, 2013
May it truly be so. If true, the police should find out the motive of the killing. There will be more to the murder than meets the eye.
Re: Killer Of Kwara Commissioner Of Police Arrested by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 22, 2013
nerodenero: Nice one from the Police and hope they will be able to ensure justice besides,it is one of their own.

Are you a learner? Although I got no proof other than the antecedents of the Nigerian Police,...still am 85% certain that the guys arrested are mere scape goats. The police in Nigeria has never arrested murderers/assassins before even when the trail is fresh and hot,....is it when the trail is cold you tell us you have arrested the murderers of Kwara CP?
Re: Killer Of Kwara Commissioner Of Police Arrested by frankkky: 5:24pm On May 22, 2013
redsun:

Of course i know what i am saying.I have come across one of his real life victims.

Nigerian police force,like the judiciary are citadels of hoodlums.
you should be carefull what you say o,how can you accuse a sitting CP like that?do you have evidence?i am all for freedom of speech but it should be with responsilbilty,take care,no think say na faceless community u dey o,u can be traced to come prove what you say o
Re: Killer Of Kwara Commissioner Of Police Arrested by redsun(m): 6:31pm On May 22, 2013
frankkky: you should be carefull what you say o,how can you accuse a sitting CP like that?do you have evidence?i am all for freedom of speech but it should be with responsilbilty,take care,no think say na faceless community u dey o,u can be traced to come prove what you say o

That will actually open a can deadl;y worms.He is a criminal,just like all the judges and politicians in nigeria.

Have ever wondered why nigeria is a lawless country? Asking you is a waste of time,because your type as a typical nigeria does not know the difference between civility and criminality.Probably because you benefit from the woes or you are just a hapless victim of inherent fundamental ignorance and gross moral decadence.
Re: Killer Of Kwara Commissioner Of Police Arrested by dhayoh: 6:40pm On May 22, 2013
redsun:

Of course i know what i am saying.I have come across one of his real life victims.

Nigerian police force,like the judiciary are citadels of hoodlums.
too bad...if dats ur opinion abt those govt parastatals...
Re: Killer Of Kwara Commissioner Of Police Arrested by dnawah(m): 5:28pm On May 25, 2013
babaowo: Nigeria police and criminals,they are family.
and friends grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ozekhome Released By Abductors / FG Begs Oil Firms Not To Sack Workers / Nigeria Lost 3000mw Of Electricity In The Last Six Months – Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.