Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London (58463 Views)

Ex British Soldier Becomes First Transgender Muslim / Identity Of British Soldier Hacked Down At Woolwich Revealed (photos) / A Female British Soldier Put To Bed On The War Front (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 22, 2013
you dey mind am? that's all he knows how to do, type shït.
adaobi123:

you dey craze ? undecided
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 22, 2013
Too bad!

1 Like

Desola:

Everything! Absolutely everything!!

These are the same kids that went on the streets to riot in 2010.

Black parents have abandoned their duties and left it all to the British government who does not really care about black families.

It all boils down to how we raise our kids. Yoruba parents have a lot to answer for.

The 2010 riot was a different thing, though. You can't fault them for rioting, however what was problematic was their excesses. And 2010 riot wasn't just a black thing - Asians and whites got involved as well.

It's a generational thing in black communities and I don't think the problem falls solely on the parents. Everyone has to play a role; including the government.
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Desola(f): 10:46pm On May 22, 2013
cotton101: this event was so not needed right now - race relations in the UK are simmering at breaking point and i fear events like this one will tip some angry and frustrated onyibo people over the edge.

I suspect revenge attacks very soon, and the usual suspects calling into radio stations saying its cos of all these immigrants.

I hope and pray that these guys are not nigerian before they try and link this to boko haram - trust me lazy journalists will do it to the dumbed down british public.

Anyway condolences to the victims family

It's written in bold.

i'll be surprised if that devil holding the machete in bloodied hands was not Nigerian of Yoruba descent.
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 22, 2013
TheBookWorm: What is wrong with Nigerians in the UK?

Y'all are so different from the ones found here in the United States. You rarely hear of a Nigerian in the US living on welfare compared to the ones in the UK or causing any trouble.

Nigerians in the US are actually respected and considered an educated group of people.
ABSOLUTE BOLLOCKS. NIGERIANS IN AMERICA ARE SAVAGES. AT LEAST 20 NIGERIAN MEN HAVE MURDERED THEIR WIVES IN AMERICA WITH KNIVES AND GUNS ETC

2 Likes

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Freiburger(m): 10:47pm On May 22, 2013
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Simolicatalano: 10:47pm On May 22, 2013
ola_pluto:
I knew it would get to this. He looks Muslim to you? Islamophobia is worrying you. This is a typical South London scum, nothing more.
A christian,an atheist, or a cultist wouldnt scream ALLAHU AKBAR any way!
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 22, 2013
ItsModella: you dey mind am? that's all he knows how to do, type shït.

smh undecided
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 22, 2013
obadiah777: LMAO NAIJA GUYS ARE NOT SMILING BRUV. grin grin

London Town is the belly of the beast.

I guess we can call them products of their environment. sad
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by ozoneamani: 10:47pm On May 22, 2013
redsun: I wonder the kind if high those guys were on today? They were just out to kill and be killed.

London is a concrete jungle,full of cold hearted psychopaths
what goes around comes around!
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by r231(m): 10:47pm On May 22, 2013
tellwisdom:

Who cares if its not a country?? angry ...Tell me where you are anywhere in the world, i will come slap you and go scotfree undecided

grin grin grin

Retard
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 22, 2013
Mehn I don go crash abeg. No time.

Stay safe London Peeps

G'nite all
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by dare2think: 10:49pm On May 22, 2013
coogar:

black mothers have a lot to answer for - they are the ones that can't wait to call the cops to get their husbands out of the house!

The is the greatest problem affecting the majority of black women in the western hemisphere. Apart from abusive situations, black women have abused the safe-guarding system in place and want to eat their cakes and have it.

The fathers are thrown out and women are left with raising boys into Men, a feat only 00.1% of woman have the capacity.

Inevitably, they raise kids that will rebel.

1 Like

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Freiburger(m): 10:49pm On May 22, 2013
tellwisdom:

Who cares if its not a country?? angry ...Tell me where you are anywhere in the world, i will come slap you and go scotfree undecided
Make i hear word, Oshodi boy.
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 22, 2013
lipsrsealed

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by erul: 10:49pm On May 22, 2013
islam

2 Likes

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 22, 2013
coogar: you rarely hear about nigerians in the US causing trouble? you must be living under a rock then cos the other day over 50 nigerians in the east coast were apprehended in a massive credit card fraud scheme!

[size=13pt]22.[/size]
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by 50calibre(m): 10:50pm On May 22, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Are u mad? angry

No
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 22, 2013
Desola:

It's written in bold.

i'll be surprised if that devil holding the machete in bloodied hands was not Nigerian of Yoruba descent.
That has already been established, he's Nigerian of Yoruba descent.

1 Like

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by 50calibre(m): 10:50pm On May 22, 2013
adaobi123:

you dey craze ? undecided

No
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by olapluto(m): 10:50pm On May 22, 2013
Football season is over. Millwall fans are bored and coming out as EDL.
dare2think:
The is the greatest problem affecting the majority of black women in the western hemisphere. Apart from abusive situations, black women have abused the safe-guarding system and want to eat their cakes and have it.

The fathers are thrown out and they are left with raising boys into Men, a feat only 00.1% of woman have the capacity.

I agree with the bolded.

1 Like

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 22, 2013
adaobi123: lipsrsealed
$h!t.... sad
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by TheBookWorm: 10:51pm On May 22, 2013
obadiah777: ABSOLUTE BOLLOCKS. NIGERIANS IN AMERICA ARE SAVAGES. AT LEAST 20 NIGERIAN MEN HAVE MURDERED THEIR WIVES IN AMERICA WITH KNIVES AND GUNS ETC

Wrong.

I never hear of any Nigerian American joining a gang unlike the Nigerians found living in the UK.

I rarely hear of any Nigerian American on welfare unlike the ones you find in the UK.

I rarely hear of any Nigerian American filling up US prisons unlike the ones in the UK.

The list is simply endless.

4 Likes

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by 50calibre(m): 10:51pm On May 22, 2013
ItsModella: you dey mind am? that's all he knows how to do, type shït.

Really?
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 22, 2013
Flytefalls:
Sheet.... sad

I know
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by sammmiey1: 10:52pm On May 22, 2013
say4gunit:
Ur head!
Y d insult?why does ur religion permit killing,shedding of human blood

2 Likes

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 22, 2013
undecided

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 22, 2013
TheBookWorm:

Wrong.

I never heard of any Nigerian American joining a gang unlike the NIgerians found living in the UK.

I rarely hear of any Nigerian American on welfare unlike the ones you find in the UK.

I rarely hear of any Nigerian American filling up US prisons unlike the ones in the UK.

The list is simply endless.

Nah, Nigerians in America are killing their wives.

Stop chatting shitt, go to bed with ya sanctimonious crap.

1 Like

Desola:

Everything! Absolutely everything!!

These are the same kids that went on the streets to riot in 2010.

Black parents have abandoned their duties and left it all to the British government who does not really care about black families.

It all boils down to how we raise our kids. Yoruba parents have a lot to answer for.

I agree that there is a generation of black parents who have failed woefully.

Little do those looking in from the outside realise just how tough life is for the average immigrant in the UK.

Most of these black youths are criminalised while still in their teens. By the time they hit adulthood and find that stringent background checks excludes them permanently from the work force, the process of emasculation is complete. It is at this point that the ravaged mind become fertile ground for out-liers like the Islamic fundies.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply)

Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship / Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon / Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.