Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London (58492 Views)

Ex British Soldier Becomes First Transgender Muslim / Identity Of British Soldier Hacked Down At Woolwich Revealed (photos) / A Female British Soldier Put To Bed On The War Front (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 22, 2013
ola_pluto:
Although the police wont let it happen, but seriously Woolwich is not a place for EDL.

You are kidding me, right?
Woolwich, Shooters Hill, Welling, Bexley and Thamsmead all have size-able pockets of EDL types.

1 Like

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Idowuogbo(f): 10:26pm On May 22, 2013
r231:

undecided undecided
undecided
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 22, 2013
tellwisdom: London?? That place na country??......Na hungry people dey live there na undecided

what are you saying ?
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 22, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Woolwich, Shooters Hill, Welling, Bexley and Thamsmead all have size-able pockets of EDL types.

you seem local ? grin
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by idupaul: 10:28pm On May 22, 2013
Idowuogbo:
And lucifer is idupaul. Oponu Oshi! angry

Sister just look at the blood chilling evil and wickedness that nigerians commit every second and you will know I wasn't exaggerating ..selling body parts .. Wicked armed robbers .. Wicked Police .. Wicked Fulani people , Wicked govt officials, Wicked office colleagues , Wicked Church and Mosque members and now broad daylight never before heard of London beheading .. Please tell me somting else
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by funnyx(m): 10:28pm On May 22, 2013
Those guys were walking free at least 30 minutes before the police arrived, that is ridiculous! I am very sure if they attempt this act on the street of Lagos they'll be lynched before the police arrive even with their weapons. The problem is that over the years Britain has created fear into the psyche of any average British resident with ridiculous laws and political correctness.
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 22, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U sabi wella! Woolwich = Mushin

Lol especially the high street and the station area....

Naija guys stay passing out 'afro-beat' cds on the roads...

"Yo blud! why your sh1t sound like fuji music blud?"

"Naah blud..thats that peng sh1t right there fam innit?..on that african hype,you get me?"

"Naaah...You're sh1t blud. I'm not on this."

"Whaaaaaaa?"

#Peak undecided

6 Likes

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by r231(m): 10:29pm On May 22, 2013
tellwisdom: London?? That place na country??......Na hungry people dey live there na undecided

undecided undecided
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 22, 2013
adaobi123:

you seem local ? grin

Marched on Bexleyheath alongside Rev Al Sharpton and some very brave folks eons ago.
Yeah, I know my way around those parts wink

1 Like

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 22, 2013
eGuerrilla: A sky news reporter has just mentioned that the far-right are planning to march on Woolwich tonight.
This is not looking good at all.

Haha....if you are not white, stay indoors, and if you are out tonight, oh well may God help you!
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 22, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Marched on Bexleyheath alongside Rev Al Sharpton and some very brave folks eons ago.

ehhh Bexleyheath.....when was that march ?
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by 4Play(m): 10:30pm On May 22, 2013
adaobi123:

you mean 7/7 ? I never knew........

7/7 rather

Lindsay was born in Jamaica and had lived in Dalton, West Yorkshire, following his arrival from Jamaica at age five, where he attended Rawthorpe Junior School and Rawthorpe High School.[2] A carpet fitter, he subsequently moved to Aylesbury in Buckinghamshire.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germaine_Lindsay
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Idowuogbo(f): 10:30pm On May 22, 2013
saxywale:
Haha....[size=28pt]if you are not white, stay indoors[/size], and if you are out tonight, oh well may God help you!
Ada, u hia?? angry
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 22, 2013
jackbauersballs:

"Naah blud..thats that peng sh1t right there fam innit?..on that african hype,you get me?"

"Whaaaaaaa?"

#Peak undecided

DIEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 22, 2013
ItsModella:
Was London ever a country? undecided

You are a master of dry wit ma.

I believe your government
funnyx: Those guys were walking free at least 30 minutes before the police arrived, that is ridiculous! I am very sure if they attempt this act on the street of Lagos they'll be lynched before the police arrive even with their weapons. The problem is that over the years Britain has created fear into the psyche of any average British resident with ridiculous laws and political correctness.
Exactly. The way people kept walking past chilled me. You can't try that in Naija, you will be lynched without the slightest hesitation.
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by coogar: 10:31pm On May 22, 2013
eGuerrilla:

this is bad!
Idowuogbo:
Ada, u hia?? angry

I hear embarassed
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Idowuogbo(f): 10:32pm On May 22, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Hmmm...omo eyinbo! tongue
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Litmus: 10:32pm On May 22, 2013

Precisely! hope it clarifies now in people's minds why Nigerian military takes the approach it does, which many abroad hypocritically condemn as abusing human rights.The murderer of the poor soldier pictured with bloodied hands, is he human?

RIP

1 Like

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 22, 2013
I DONE TOLD YALL. ITS FINNA GET HECTIC UP IN HEA UP IN HEA
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 22, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Back in the 80s?

I remember watching a Louis Theroux thing on Black Power, and Al Sharpton was saying he visited the UK in the 80s
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Freiburger(m): 10:32pm On May 22, 2013
London country
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:33pm On May 22, 2013
religion of peace. .

they only are the victims. poor peacefuls.
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 22, 2013
I guess I need to be running home everyday undecided
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Idowuogbo(f): 10:33pm On May 22, 2013
jackbauersballs:

"Whaaaaaaa?"

#Peak undecided
Oti ya werey grin grin
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 22, 2013
obadiah777: ITS FINNA BE BLOWBACK. SOME BLACK PEOPLE WILL GET BEHEADED IN LONDON REAL SOON

Madness!

PeakTimes. angry
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 22, 2013
adaobi123: I guess I need to be running home everyday undecided

Stay safe.

May the spirit of Stephen Lawrence guide you...or at least warn you of racist yobs in the vicinity
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 22, 2013
adaobi123:

ehhh Bexleyheath.....when was that march ?

Here is Lee Jasper's account of that event.

Remember Stephen Lawrence and Rolan Adams

It was 20 years ago yesterday 22nd April 1993: that was the day British society was to be fundamentally changed as Stephen Lawrence lay dying on the streets of London.

At the time, I was the national spokesperson for the National Black Caucus. We had been campaigning in Greenwich South East London, particularly in the local areas of Eltham and Thamesmead, since February 1991, a full 2 years before Stephens’s tragic murder....

Source

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) / White House Staff To Move Out The Obamas & Move In The Trumps In 6 Hours / Former Translators Who Helped British Troops Left Behind In Afghanistan(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.