Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon (58466 Views)

Donald Trump And Vladimir Putin Meet In Finland (Photos) / Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results / Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by Greatzeus(m): 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2016
Check out the difference between the Republican Presidential candidate Donald Trump, and the Democratic candidate, Hillary Clinton, in the cartoon below.
The words you will see are the views of Trump while reading the same words from the bottom are the views of Clinton.Brilliant and Classic grin

123 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by Greatzeus(m): 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
So who do you agree with? Personally I think Clinton is a good moral loving politician, but America is the most hated country in the world,it needs more than moral and niceness in a person.
America needs someone who can take hard decisions even if they are not morally justified,in other to protect its citizens and economy from its vast enemies.
Besides,American Presidents are chosen grin by the powers that be tongue,you don't just have a dream to become American President like Ben Carson,you are fooling yourself tongue.Both Clinton and Trump are being sponsored by the powers that be,either way it goes,these people wins.They own everything that matters,from the world bank to IMF,to entertainment companies,shopping malls,schools,name it

165 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by GudluckIBB(m): 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
This trump will be very wicked to his neighbours at home.

Always sounding like Doyin Okupe.

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by Greatzeus(m): 6:46pm On Aug 02, 2016
Mods let people see this,its classical grin
Mynd44, Lalasticlala

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by oglalasioux(m): 10:07pm On Aug 02, 2016
Greatzeus:
So who do you agree with? Personally I think Clinton is a good moral loving politician, but America is the most hated country in the world,it needs more than moral and niceness in a person.
America needs someone who can take hard decisions even if they are not morally justified,in other to protect its citizens and economy from its vast enemies.
Besides,American Presidents are chosen grin by the powers that be tongue,you don't just have a dream to become American President like Ben Carson,you are fooling yourself tongue.Both Clinton and Trump are being sponsored by the powers that be,either way it goes,these people wins.They own everything that matters,from the world bank to IMF,to entertainment companies,shopping malls,schools,name it

You mean the usurpers claiming to be the firstborn of God, right?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by Toyolad(m): 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
interesting.
both are optimists and pessimists conditionally at the same time.

Clinton appears to be an optimist concerning the future of America on the condition that she wins and at the sane time appears to be pessimistic about same future with Trump as the president..And same goes for Trump

Funnily, they both never cease to show both sides during conventions and (hate) speech delivery.

Trump= Wrestler ..doesn't care about what you think, doesn't care about formalities and morality..he just wanna go raw, hard and smashing on his opponents and anti-Americans..doesn't give a hoot about non-americans

On the other hand, Clinton= Boxer....cares a lot about the rules and morality, cares a lot about public opinion and national image..Just wanna follow due process, doesn't wanna go raw on anti-americans and non-Americans..A good sportsman (boxer)

Well, as an American, I'd go for Trump but as a non-american , Clinton all da way!

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 04, 2016
[size=15pt]Support Trump. Make America great again. grin. Some people be talking ish because he wants to make America safe with more jobs for her real citizens. I support deportation of illegal immigrants and Africans. Go develop your countries. Parasites. [/size]

164 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
This would make more sense if I saw a snake depicting Hilary.

An idiot_ or a wall street snake?

Hmm...I will go with the idiot_

4 Likes

Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by Thebrightest(m): 11:56pm On Aug 04, 2016
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by psychologist(m): 11:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
cry

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by Lero15(m): 11:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hilarious and creative cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by bolt000(m): 11:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hilarious.

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 05, 2016
Politics has always been between 2 douchebags -Seth marcfalene

Just go with the douchebag that appeals to you grin

Even in naija, dullard vs el clueless

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by GloShare(m): 12:00am On Aug 05, 2016
angry
Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by bennynaza(m): 12:02am On Aug 05, 2016
Trump

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by Emilokoiyawon: 12:02am On Aug 05, 2016
cool Trump is finished cool
Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by Fkforyou(m): 12:03am On Aug 05, 2016
The write up is incoherent, whether from the top to the bottom or vice versa.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by Trojan2010: 12:04am On Aug 05, 2016
The are both crazy !

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 05, 2016
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by pippimp(m): 12:11am On Aug 05, 2016
ThisCouldBeUs:
[size=15pt]Support Trump. Make America great again. grin. Some people be talking ish because he wants to make America safe with more jobs for her real citizens. I support deportation of illegal immigrants and Africans. Go develop your countries. Parasites. [/size]

If you want to know how a Nigerian thinks and behaves, just study Trump. You'll have all the answers you need.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by HAH: 12:12am On Aug 05, 2016
America is between the devil and deep blue sea

A choice between the crooked witch like woman call Hillary and loud mouthed trump is asn election of going for lesser evil

Didn't know why any better and loved person did not come out as an independent candidate, initially I was happy when I heard bloomberg was contemplating but was obviously threatened by the US oligachy to drop out as He is a clear obstacle for their choices especially Hillary

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 12:12am On Aug 05, 2016
Clear difference
Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by Frank3n2(m): 12:14am On Aug 05, 2016
If na NIGERIA now thugs don dey shoot up and down.. Ghana must go must have been circulating...lol. I love my country but we need change grin

3 Likes

Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by nijanigga: 12:14am On Aug 05, 2016
ThisCouldBeUs:
you must be out of your senses,if the native Indians had deported your occupiers who came and stole their lands your as.s will not he here supporting a racist bigot. America is a land for ALL.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by Boring: 12:22am On Aug 05, 2016
Any of them wey win USA don enter one chance undecided

4 Likes

Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by AntiWailer: 12:27am On Aug 05, 2016
Trump is not even a candidate grin

I just pity his supporters .

I have watched several videos and done quite a lot of research on Trump.

I won't be surprised if he is Mentally Unstable.

1. Go and look for his response on nuclear triads.
2. His responses on several issues are very incoherent.

A trump presidency is a disaster for the whole world.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by AntiWailer: 12:28am On Aug 05, 2016
ThisCouldBeUs:

I support any other candidate to send Africans back home.

Trump is not stable at all

I fear he has mental issues.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by ZionJay(m): 12:29am On Aug 05, 2016
So much said without saying much undecided
Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by obaival(m): 12:29am On Aug 05, 2016
TRUMP My presdoo

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by abbey621(m): 12:31am On Aug 05, 2016
In the world we live in, Hillary sounds more appealing because she's the candidate of politically correct, food stamp pumping, keep small nations in debt and destabilize the middle east candidate. She's also the gay friendly, feminist pushing big government champion. Hillary's plans sounds appealing till you realize she has no plan to bring the national debt down, no plan to curb illegal immigrants, no plan to stop violence except take guns away from people who want to defend themselves against the mental half of the USA. Trump on the other hand is a loud mouth buffoon with years of business experience and a master in making deals. He is the candidate able to bring American debt down and make the country safer. Under Trump, America will be respected but unfortunately he's not willing to suck up to the mainstream media and the powers that be. He's a billionaire and his billionaire mentality has made him arrogant but make no mistake he's shrewd, calculating and would put America back as number 1 if only he would learn to shut his damn mouth!

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 05, 2016
An ‘extremely credible source’ has called my office and told me that Barack Obama’s birth certificate is a fraud"

Trump was determined to “expose” President Obama’s birthplace back in 2012, and even claimed to have sent investigators to Hawaii in the hopes of proving Obama wasn’t born in the United States.

2. “Robert Pattinson should not take back Kristen Stewart. She cheated on him like a dog & will do it again – just watch. He can do much better!”

Clearly Donald is a Team Edward kind of guy…

3. “Ariana Huffington is unattractive, both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man – he made a good decision.”

Trump always has charming things to say about successful, prominent women - but he stooped particularly low with this comment about Huffington Post founder.

4. “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass.” 

Trump proves (again) that he views a woman's looks over anything else...

6.  “I will build a great wall – and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me – and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.” 

Oh for goodness sake.

7. “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you, they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bring crime. They’re rapists… And some, I assume, are good people.” 

Just another casually racial slur, then...

8. “Our great African-American President hasn’t exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore.”

Don’t worry, his racist outbursts aren't just directed at Mexico.

9. “If I were running ‘The View’, I’d fire Rosie O’Donnell. I mean, I’d look at her right in that fat, ugly face of hers, I’d say ‘Rosie, you’re fired.’”

Trump has infamously hated on Rosie O'Donnell, making crude, sexist and misogynistic remarks about her on multiple occasions.

10. “All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me – consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected.”

Because of course, no woman can resist Trump's charms. [Throws up on keyboard]

11. “One of they key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace. Good people don’t go into government.”

Well at least he's showing some self awareness.

12. “The beauty of me is that I’m very rich.”

And not that fabulous barnet of yours?

13. “It’s freezing and snowing in New York – we need global warming!”

Definitely not missing the point...

14. “I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

Possibly (/definitely) one of the creepiest things we've ever heard...

15. “My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well documented, are various other parts of my body.”

Ew.

16. “I have never seen a thin person drinking Diet Coke.”

We're glad he's so concerned about the obesity crisis.

17. “I think the only difference between me and the other candidates is that I’m more honest and my women are more beautiful.”

Women aren't possessions, Donald. They can't belong to you.

18. “You’re disgusting.”

To put this into context, Donald Trump said this to the opposing lawyer during a court case when she asked for a medical break to pump breast milk for her three-month-old daughter.

19. "The point is, you can never be too greedy."

Campaign slogan = sorted.

20. “Sorry, there is no STAR on the stage tonight!”

In his Twitter liveblogging of the Democratic debate, Trump seemed to think he was watching a talent show rather than looking for the next POTUS.

21. "My Twitter has become so powerful that I can actually make my enemies tell the truth.”

We think Donald may be overestimating the power of Twitter.

22. "My IQ is one of the highest — and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure; it's not your fault."

Don’t worry, we won’t.

23. “I have so many fabulous friends who happen to be gay, but I am a traditionalist.”

What does that even mean?

24. “The other candidates — they went in, they didn’t know the air conditioning didn’t work. They sweated like dogs...How are they gonna beat ISIS? I don’t think it’s gonna happen.” 

Because sweating = the inability to solve a political crisis. Gotcha.

25. "Look at those hands, are they small hands? And, [Republican rival Marco Rubio] referred to my hands: 'If they're small, something else must be small.' I guarantee you there's no problem. I guarantee."

Along with the petition to keep him out of the UK, can we also campaign for Trump to stop talking about his penis?

26. "Thanks sweetie. That’s nice”

Said Donald in typically patronising style to a female 9/11 survivor. Inappropriate - and quite creepy.

27. "Lyin' Ted Cruz just used a picture of Melania from a shoot in his ad. Be careful, Lyin' Ted, or I will spill the beans on your wife!"

Threatening your opponent's wife on Twitter? Stay classy, Don... 

28. “I was down there, and I watched our police and our firemen, down on 7-Eleven,
down at the World Trade Center, right after it came down”

Ah 7-Eleven, great convenience store, and def not to be confused with a national tragedy and symbol of global terrorism, eh Trump?

29. "The only card [Hillary Clinton] has is the woman's card. She's got nothing else to offer and frankly, if Hillary Clinton were a man, I don't think she'd get 5 percent of the vote. The only thing she's got going is the woman's card, and the beautiful thing is, women don't like her."

Trump is against everything America especially the GOP stands for !

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) / Former Translators Who Helped British Troops Left Behind In Afghanistan(Pix) / White House Staff To Move Out The Obamas & Move In The Trumps In 6 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.