Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) (32127 Views)

Yvonne Nelson In Ankara Attire / Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Dress And Sneakers / Yvonne Nelson In A Pink Blazer And Leather Short Dress . *hit Or Miss* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by Fhemmmy: 8:10pm On May 24, 2013
This sneaker lace has yellow, so goes well together

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 24, 2013
I actually like it.
She looks good. smiley

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 24, 2013
Fhemmmy: This sneaker lace has yellow, so goes well together

agreed.
Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by Brynelo: 8:16pm On May 24, 2013
icebebe: Nice gown,buh d sneakers spoilt evry,wot in d world was she fink wear a sneaker on a GOWN! N 2 fink dt d said sneakers are 2 big 4 her
...wia in d book or anywia did dy rit dat sneakers dznt go wit gown..??..yvonne nelson jst knw dt i ve gat ur medicine...priming u z one of ma agenda in life jst lyk wizkid wnts to prime rihanna..
Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by GLeesMODEL(m): 8:29pm On May 24, 2013
Fashion is wat we make it! She did not learn dressing today! Go girl, Yellow Rock!
Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by churific(m): 8:29pm On May 24, 2013
Great. Another useless thread of arguments on someone's fashion as if the outcome will make for a better tomorrow.

She'll probably never wear the same combination again and who cares if she wears the outfit with sneakers or barefooted! Yes it looks a bit forced but that's her business.

Have a great day everyone!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by johnstar(m): 8:32pm On May 24, 2013
dopeJemi: yeah! I saw d 'Looks' buh why u'lL say 'borrowed' is what's getting Me confused... Shez My sister actualLy
una juz dey argue over nothn, person wey don snap pichure dey chao nd collect fame undecided, old men wit old sense
Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by totalbaby(f): 8:34pm On May 24, 2013
LWKMD, So all this because a lady is wearing a dress with sneakers
Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by rhonnie(f): 8:44pm On May 24, 2013
I like it.
Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by alumnidoggz(m): 8:51pm On May 24, 2013
na wa o. ghana people sef. see combination.

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by Eddymandy: 9:19pm On May 24, 2013
icebebe: Nice gown,buh d sneakers spoilt evry,wot in d world was she fink wear a sneaker on a GOWN! N 2 fink dt d said sneakers are 2 big 4 her
Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by plainmirror(m): 9:25pm On May 24, 2013
Yvonne nelson and .......... (Hit or miss)
Jim iyke and ................... (Hit or miss)
Toto dikeh and ................. (Hit or miss)
OBJ and. Ini edo. (Hit or miss). ?
Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by Eddymandy: 9:30pm On May 24, 2013
nikkyshyne: Looks ok but the sneakers seems bigger than her size.
[url]
[/url]
....everyfin is okay....u guys should free d gal jawe....appreciate fins completely...datz ha own style nd dats wot makes ha unique.....in ha own way...shuuu
Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by DollyParton1(f): 9:30pm On May 24, 2013
ROSYL:
That's the trend now hun, in UK and America.

But not on those types of dresses.
Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by Nonybb: 9:41pm On May 24, 2013
Are we here to promote ghanaian rubbish
Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 24, 2013
Rehnoy: Missest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The sneakers looks borrowed .
hmmmm bcus the looked over sized.
Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 24, 2013
its a hit!
we thank u for diz nu fashion. canvas wit dress.

yee haa! no more awful walkin, muscle pullin, down fallin, and dongooism.

make our shin rest small frm highheel wearin
Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by adoniza(m): 10:10pm On May 24, 2013
Big HIT!

I luv ThiS!
Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by Tloc(m): 10:31pm On May 24, 2013
She looks fab. U guys go checkout new fashion trends.
Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by dasparrow: 10:40pm On May 24, 2013
@Post

Yvonne Nelson looks good but the sneakers look a little too big on her feet.
Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by BlackSwan: 10:45pm On May 24, 2013
The combination of colors is ok but the sneakers are not cute. They look too big for her feet, it would have been better if she had worn something smaller and more fitted.
Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by chocofizzy(f): 11:03pm On May 24, 2013
I can't even wear this move an inch from ♍Ɣ house. This Ȋ̝̊̅§ a big mess.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by zigbe: 11:11pm On May 24, 2013
souljaboi: What do you guys think of this outfit, that Yvonne Nelson wore. is it a hit or miss ?

http://hotnaijagists..co.uk/2013/05/yvonne-nelson-in-bright-yellow-outfit.html
beautiful on her
Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by ceejiyn(f): 11:15pm On May 24, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]hit
Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by Nobody: 12:19am On May 25, 2013
A big Hit...

Sporty n cute..

I will love to see Serena copy and possibly wear those in one of the grand slams this year.
Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by adoniza(m): 12:52am On May 25, 2013
Very luvly!

Sweet Chic!
Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by AlyricistLaura: 12:56am On May 25, 2013
She lighter than me now.......

She ight...

No big deal

Emelia shitts on this hoeee
Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by dramendra: 1:03am On May 25, 2013
This na nice dvert for MTNn port ooh, as the sneakers big pass her, them go just change the color, then she pull it and wear the one that fits her leg...na porting oh...

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by jasper7(m): 1:04am On May 25, 2013
My eyes must be playing police and thief with me.. cheesy cheesy cheesy. damn! thatz too hilarious grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by AlyricistLaura: 1:07am On May 25, 2013

37:35.........

Emelia Rocks!!!!

Look at how in ghana..the chocolate woman plays the diva and the light girl plays the "ugly" girl..

Awesome

Emelia is a Goddess. ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lIAT81SnHs&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by shikenosa: 1:13am On May 25, 2013
ROSYL:
That's the trend now hun, in UK and America.
wat part of America abeg...cos me no dey see dis kind for maryland ooo
Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by KingPradas(m): 1:57am On May 25, 2013
Who wears this kind of outfit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Increase Your Buttocks Quickly With Nivea Cream!! / Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Uche Nnaji (Photos) / Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Pageant Finalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.