Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,056 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) (32130 Views)

Yvonne Nelson In Ankara Attire / Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Dress And Sneakers / Yvonne Nelson In A Pink Blazer And Leather Short Dress . *hit Or Miss* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by AlyricistLaura: 2:13am On May 25, 2013
The outfit is Doppee...

I like it.

Emelia would look better in it tho.
Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by KingPradas(m): 2:35am On May 25, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
The outfit is Doppee...

I like it.

Emelia would look better in it tho.

true talk.
Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by ini4brandon(m): 6:22am On May 25, 2013
dopeJemi: I know d meaning of borrowed buh I don't know d meaning of ur borrowed, is 'hey! She borrowed Me' written on it? Why wud u even say its borrowed? Hau does a borrowed shoe Look Like
Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by Dominionng(m): 6:30am On May 25, 2013
She looks cool really..
Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by Raiyo: 6:39am On May 25, 2013
I frigging' wonder whats wrong with her attire....

Y'all said the same thing about color blockers, but you ended up being the biggest blockers,

If her aim was to exude a boyish and carefree aura, then her attire is spot on,

Sometimes y'all should upload pictures of you in your attires!
Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by floggins: 6:50am On May 25, 2013
what the hell.how can someone put on a sneakers on this beautiful cloth..omg what a big miss..i cry in swahili cry cry cry
abi she no get fashion adviser?the only people authorised to dress anyhow is terry G,charly boy and denrele lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by Walejana: 8:06am On May 25, 2013
HIT!
Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by Nobody: 8:15am On May 25, 2013
There is no problem with dress. The problem here is her sneakers. It looks borrowed(over-size).
Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by eme40rald(f): 11:36am On May 25, 2013
she luks very chic..such a hit 4 me.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by kandiikane(m): 3:14pm On May 25, 2013
Nothing wrong, the yellow suits her but should have worn different trainers minus the yellow lace.
Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by pretta: 3:17pm On May 25, 2013
[quote author=souljaboi][i]What do you guys think of this outfit, that Yvonne Nelson wore. is it a hit or miss ?
she look pretty!
Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by wendieposh: 8:36pm On May 25, 2013
She had this on at an event? The dress is lovely and her hair just perfect but the sneakers is a big NO! To be a 'hit',the dressing has to be complete so its a 'Miss' to me. Sorry Yvonne.
Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by buklan: 9:24pm On May 25, 2013
abeg ask her. she fit know grin grin grin grin
dopeJemi: I know d meaning of borrowed buh I don't know d meaning of ur borrowed, is 'hey! She borrowed Me' written on it? Why wud u even say its borrowed? Hau does a borrowed shoe Look Like
Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 25, 2013
I like it
Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by clockers: 7:10am On May 26, 2013
cute
Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by bavosh: 9:58am On May 26, 2013
I love her outfit....nyc concept...da sneakers is jst alil big 4 her....bur as y'all knw yvonne will look sexy in anytin...luv u kiss
Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by classikelly: 4:19pm On May 26, 2013
The dress is a hit but d sneakers? Is a gaddamn miss
Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by ssultana(f): 3:28am On May 27, 2013
You all need to chill out now.....she has a long feet and has on shoes her size so wats the fuss about them being too big?or u want her wearing shoes that will kill her feet due to no room?anywayz,as regards the entire combo,yvonne looks good and fashion in its real sense doesn't have to conform to any norm

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 01, 2019
Red. YEW! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Increase Your Buttocks Quickly With Nivea Cream!! / Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Pageant Finalists / Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Uche Nnaji (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.