Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,623 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Terrorist Informants In The Army Arrested - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorist Informants In The Army Arrested (21422 Views)

The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos / Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) / Amaechi Dares Jonathan, Says He’s Part Of Obasanjo’s Informants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorist Informants In The Army Arrested by chrissbidi(m): 4:13pm On May 23, 2013
No comment.
Re: Terrorist Informants In The Army Arrested by chrissbidi(m): 4:14pm On May 23, 2013
Am tire of all dis nonsense!
Re: Terrorist Informants In The Army Arrested by tomakint: 4:20pm On May 23, 2013
Omen100:

please bro, help inform that spoiled fruitcake called insincere Nigga.
grin grin grin
The story of you and your partner, Anansek, reminds me of the donkey who laboured for 30 years just to become a horse, unfortunately, it never became one! This is the result you get when two bigots collaborate!
Re: Terrorist Informants In The Army Arrested by Feedmemore(f): 4:26pm On May 23, 2013
Any traitor ( sabo ) must be shot dead. He sold his country to a terrorist organization, he should be face the firing squad.
Re: Terrorist Informants In The Army Arrested by concacid: 4:28pm On May 23, 2013
;DFUNNY PEOPLE
Re: Terrorist Informants In The Army Arrested by tonididdy(m): 4:31pm On May 23, 2013
Re: Terrorist Informants In The Army Arrested by curtain: 4:36pm On May 23, 2013
I heard a bomb just exploded in Niger Republic, can any one confirm? I GUESS THE BOKO CHICKEN IS GOING BACK HOME TO ROAST.
Re: Terrorist Informants In The Army Arrested by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 23, 2013
They should question him thoroughly. There might still be others remaining bugs in the Nigerian military.
Re: Terrorist Informants In The Army Arrested by anaying419: 4:50pm On May 23, 2013
The informant should be treated like a terrorist.
Re: Terrorist Informants In The Army Arrested by Uwakuwak(f): 5:55pm On May 23, 2013
He is a killer, did he not know that it will to the death of his colleague
Re: Terrorist Informants In The Army Arrested by WizPrince1(m): 7:01pm On May 23, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
And who asked you to celebrate the report? This is an INFORMATION and it is your right to be INFORMED. If you dont want to be INFORMED, you may as well stop visiting NL
WOW! PLEASE MORE OF THIS, I LIKE IT. Atleast let some people know what they came here for!
Re: Terrorist Informants In The Army Arrested by kross01(m): 7:49pm On May 23, 2013
please for the fellow that was asking why she would celebrate the body of a nigerian soldier being brought home with the presidential jet please i'ld love you to check up this link about how much america values their soldiers; www.nairaland.com/1299308/eulogies-men-women-nigerian-armed
bringing back a soldier's corpse home on board a presidential jet is a worthy honorable treatment befitting a fallen hero.
Re: Terrorist Informants In The Army Arrested by a29truth(m): 8:44pm On May 23, 2013
Too bad that this is happening,though not strange,it reminds me of 24 episode,Jack Bauer and co,no section can be bigger than a state

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Informants In The Army Arrested by successking: 8:58pm On May 23, 2013
Thorough investigation to avoid punishing the innocent and then double portion of the punishment on the culprit. Bravo
Re: Terrorist Informants In The Army Arrested by dammytosh: 9:45pm On May 23, 2013
PRESIDENTIAL JET USED TO FLY THE DEAD SERGEANT.

JONATHAN IS SO HUMBLE. UNFORTUNATELY , IT TAKES A MAD MAN TO RULE NIGERIA SUCCESSFULLY.

TOO MANY IDIOTS BUT VERY FEW BULLETS.
Re: Terrorist Informants In The Army Arrested by KASOFARI: 10:03pm On May 23, 2013
NIGERIA AND THE 40 CHARLATANS
Why has Boko not had any real proper Power and influential Government target since.... LOL.

na so so poor people den dey kill since....

Whoz fooling who.....?

Just 2 days and dey are saying they are seeing results on Boko... very funny a movement they created /
has bn running for years just quelled within 1 week like that. Doyin Okupe must be a joker sha....

If they could do this why allow them to grow and do us so much damage over the last few years..

Boko is an internal creation by them, GBAMK, they grew out of hand just like Massob and d past militants dey had to buy their arms off them back in d days for money/amnesty.

Im not fooled even if others are fooled....

I know Nigeria well enough....

Field marshal Doyin Okupe is now reporting war front success as if the people on ground have filed a security report withing 2 days or is it a week of Stste of Emergency

what is the National Security Adviser doing... drinking beer or what?

What a bunch of liars, deceitful and jokers they all are
2 years ago they told us same lies like this... this is now 2013 and they suddenly have woken up from their slumber after needless blood/lives have bn shed.....GOD will judge them all

....https://www.nairaland.com/762912/nigeria-chad-niger-set-launch....

Nigerian military no more the nation defenders...

1. The Nigerian military turned into political charlatans of GEJ administration
2. By using the military as a tool to achieve his devilish 2015 plus….. 6 years agenda.
3. Harassing, killing innocent Nigerians in a simple bid to curve insurgency (BH) created by same man to achieve this agenda.
4. Unprofessional and crude approach by the military to tackle small but elusive targets like BH guerrilla fighters. (Killing a mosquito with an axe!)

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Informants In The Army Arrested by KASOFARI: 10:08pm On May 23, 2013
NIGERIA AND THE 40 CHARLATANS
Why has Boko not had any real proper Power and influential Government target since.... LOL.

na so so poor people den dey kill since....

Whoz fooling who.....?

Just 2 days and dey are saying they are seeing results on Boko... very funny a movement they created /
has bn running for years just quelled within 1 week like that. Doyin Okupe must be a joker sha....

If they could do this why allow them to grow and do us so much damage over the last few years..

Boko is an internal creation by them, GBAMK, they grew out of hand just like Massob and d past militants dey had to buy their arms off them back in d days for money/amnesty.

Im not fooled even if others are fooled....

I know Nigeria well enough....

Field marshal Doyin Okupe is now reporting war front success as if the people on ground have filed a security report withing 2 days or is it a week of Stste of Emergency

what is the National Security Adviser doing... drinking beer or what?

What a bunch of liars, deceitful and jokers they all are
2 years ago they told us same lies like this... this is now 2013 and they suddenly have woken up from their slumber after needless blood/lives have bn shed.....GOD will judge them all

....https://www.nairaland.com/762912/nigeria-chad-niger-set-launch....

2. By using the military as a tool to achieve his devilish 2015 plus….. 6 years agenda.
3. Harassing, killing innocent Nigerians in a simple bid to curve insurgency (BH) created by same man to achieve this agenda.
4. Unprofessional and crude approach by the military to tackle small but elusive targets like BH guerrilla fighters. (Killing a mosquito with an axe!)
Re: Terrorist Informants In The Army Arrested by kross01(m): 11:27pm On May 23, 2013
^^^^^ it took all the courage i can muster to restrain myself from hauling insults @ you for this trash you imported from where ever and deposited here. so the various government institutions like the npf headquaters, the prisons, police stations, government agents/reps like men and women of the force, UN office in abuja etc are not enough for your evidently 'fermented and dilapidated brain cells'? I guess u needed to wait till they've killed a guvnor or the president so u can happily say they've achieved a government target. I pity you if you are one of them cos u havnt seen nutyn yet, by the time you and ur 'cause' have been summarily dealt with, u'ld liken it to using a nuke to kill a roach.

2 Likes

Re: Terrorist Informants In The Army Arrested by KASOFARI: 5:40pm On May 24, 2013
AnanseK: The COAS in my view is becoming a politician and another apple polisher, a courtier and a sycophant. Spies,traitors and double-agents are as old as war itself.He should stop grouchind and groaning about one informant in the army.There were hundreds and thousands of informers in all wars around the world. The success of war is not only about killing people and destroying buildings but also about sealing all information leaks and maintaining military morale and alligiance.This BH war,is not even a war with a proper trained army for God' sake!
I am a "bloody civilian" not even qualified to speak to an army coporal about the strategies and challenges of military engagement. But why is Ihejirika pretending that having a super grass during conflict is unusual and must be shared with the whole population and the rest of the world? There will always be informants as long as there are conflicts. Informants are very common among police even in their everyday work and this is all over the world - but variable in extent among nations.Will the COAS continue to inform us everyday he gets an information leak in his plans? I think he should better get on with the work(including the management of information leaks) and stop grouching.Unless he has a sinister motive and an agenda.

Re: Terrorist Informants In The Army Arrested by badesco(m): 9:48pm On May 24, 2013
Good job well done. Naija army one of the best in the world

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku To Cut Short Europe Trip To Attend Osun PDP Rally / Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany (Pictures) / Was Atiku Head Of Obasanjo’s Economic Management Team? (Fact Check)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.