Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic (19270 Views)

Suicide Bombers Kill Themselves, Three Others In Failed Borno Attacks(photo) / Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri / We'll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections-AIG Mbu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 23, 2013
Peters25: The end is surely at hand, we need to make our ways right with God that at anytime Mr death comes, we will be ready.

Be ready for what? Religion( both christianity and Islam) is killing the planet
Re: Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic by Annie2gud(f): 9:27pm On May 23, 2013
In chinwetalagu's voice.....OVOKO.
Re: Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic by Fash20: 9:34pm On May 23, 2013
Cyber_mugu: Muslims and terror
ur name discribes u

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic by Fash20: 9:39pm On May 23, 2013
the_ripper3: How many Radical islamist sect will the world deal with? Wat is wrong with Islam sef?
Ask google
Re: Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic by Fash20: 9:40pm On May 23, 2013
martin1772: Muslims, i'm now afraid of those living in my neigbourhood
wat ar u waitin 4 murder dem na
Re: Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic by Fash20: 9:43pm On May 23, 2013
DJDOLA: Hey u pack all does cloth in dat bag..and u arrange dat glass cup well hey u wat are u doin there common do fast we are live nigeria 2 ghana tonight
shap shap. At least there will b space
Re: Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic by Fash20: 9:45pm On May 23, 2013
Wuked.P:
wondering how peaceful d world would hav been witout muslims.. Who eva invented dis religion his bone should be dug n griended into powder angrywondering how peaceful d world would hav been witout muslims.. Who eva invented dis religion his bone should be dug n griended into powder
we don hear naw, how many times u wan ryt am
Re: Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic by trenchard(m): 9:53pm On May 23, 2013
they still claim Islam is a religion of peace. i think its time the followers wake up
Re: Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic by ewet: 10:15pm On May 23, 2013
Good for them,now they will see the reason why they need to co-operate with naija on the issue of security. These french stooges have alway stood in the way of strong socio-economic and security co-operation just out of envy for bigger and more blessed broda naija.

Naija had always bin shouting over the roof top about harmonising regional security and tackling terrorism and arms smuggling in the region but this people were blinded by envy and brainwashing by there french masters that naija was a threat tht must not be trusted.

GOOD FOR THEM I SAY, NOW THEIR PRESIDENT GO RUN COME ABUJA COM BEG FOR ASSISTANCE!
Re: Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic by siraj1402(m): 10:25pm On May 23, 2013
Your name tells much about you.YOU ARE A REAL MUMU! tongue
Re: Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:25pm On May 23, 2013
Religion of pieces n terrorism
Re: Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic by siraj1402(m): 10:27pm On May 23, 2013
Cyber_mugu: Muslims and terror
Your name tells much about you YOU ARE A REAL MUMU
Re: Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic by Vado(m): 10:34pm On May 23, 2013
obasy09: The power that be are going broke. They are about to sink. Control of African resources seems to be the easiest means of survival. The petro-dollar system is about to crumble. We are moving back to the Gold standard. The only obstruction to realising their ambition is their own people, I mean their masses. They need to give a dog a bad name in order to hang it. A nigerian killing a British solder through terrorist acts (more of this stage-managed to follow) to secure the masses support for invasion or intervention. The approach is simple, create both problems and solutions and u'll be holding them by their jugular. American drones are already in Niger. Gaddafi (a formidable obstacle) already out of the way. To achieve all these,Islamists (a seemingly violent-prone people) are the pawn in the game. You can call me a conspiracy theorist but he who is smart enough can connect the dots and make meaning out of this post. Thk u.

With all due respect sire, STFU!
Re: Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 23, 2013
jackbauersballs:

Well...that's not too bad then... undecided

afterall they are all m*slims undecided
Re: Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic by Gayigaskia(m): 11:17pm On May 23, 2013
Its funny many here don't distinguish Nigerien and Nigerian LOL grin grin And MUJAO was recently thrown out of Mali, they struck Niger republic because they participated in fighting them over there in Mali ( so don't be surprise if they connive with Boko haram). Even the article above is somehow misleading because Agadez and Arlit are no where close to the Niger/Nigeria border. It is alarming to also noticed that even many in the press don't know Niger Republic is larger area wise than Nigeria. Agadez and Arlit are way up there in the sahara desert close to Algeria and Libya. My 2cents wink undecided
Re: Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 23, 2013
Fash20: wat ar u waitin 4 murder dem na
Peter I know, Paul I know, who are you?
Re: Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic by Gayigaskia(m): 11:35pm On May 23, 2013
ewet: Good for them,now they will see the reason why they need to co-operate with naija on the issue of security. These french stooges have alway stood in the way of strong socio-economic and security co-operation just out of envy for bigger and more blessed broda naija.

Naija had always bin shouting over the roof top about harmonising regional security and tackling terrorism and arms smuggling in the region but this people were blinded by envy and brainwashing by there french masters that naija was a threat tht must not be trusted.

GOOD FOR THEM I SAY, NOW THEIR PRESIDENT GO RUN COME ABUJA COM BEG FOR ASSISTANCE!

Oh stop playing the know all, you don't know what you are talking about. Niger Nigeria military cooperation has been going on for a long time . Even this Tuesday both country soldiers were working together on the border along Borno/Diffa region around the lake chad. What envy you are talking about? In terms of Natural resources Niger republic is not poor proportionally to its population of only 15million.
Re: Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic by ak4God(m): 1:25am On May 24, 2013
In Islam forgiveness is a SIN.They dont forgive.Its either they attack you physically or spiritually.What a wicked religion.
Re: Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic by Nobody: 1:43am On May 24, 2013
Idi Amin: Peter I know, Paul I know, who are you?
he is jude okoye, Psquare's brother(peter n paul)
Re: Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic by igboboy1(m): 1:56am On May 24, 2013
probably adebolajos's brother that did the bombing...hmmmm
Re: Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic by imperiouxx(m): 2:12am On May 24, 2013
How many soldiers are there in Nigerien army that 20 were killed by some terrorist? This people, will soon start begging for Nigeria's help.
Re: Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic by imperiouxx(m): 2:14am On May 24, 2013
igbo boy: probably adebolajos's brother that did the bombing...hmmmm

I see reason why western media won't stop calling one of the Woolwich criminals a Nigerian. Don't cry whenever they tagged Nigeria with terrorism.
Re: Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic by Rick9(m): 2:55am On May 24, 2013
Islam :| sadIslam :|
Re: Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic by Yewe2011(m): 3:10am On May 24, 2013
Akson man: Last time i checked,the attack took place in the northern part of Niger republic around the Agadez uranium mines managed by a french company. There were no reports of deaths. Is this a fresh attack?

French are not just managing they actually own the uranium mines.
Re: Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic by Nobody: 4:27am On May 24, 2013
This is serious..na wa ooo :
Re: Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic by aurenflani: 6:59am On May 24, 2013
ak4God: In Islam forgiveness is a SIN.They dont forgive.Its either they attack you physically or spiritually.What a wicked religion.

And this is the best your immoral religion could offer! shocked
Re: Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic by Nobody: 7:51am On May 24, 2013
otunba cymbal: It was reported that the soldiers that committed the Baga massacre were multinational, Niger soldiers inclusive. Thus, could this bombing of soldiers in Niger Rep. be a retaliation from the Boko Harams mujahidin? This remind me of the saying which goes that ''You don't pull the tail of a lion even when it's asleep because the consequences could be devastating''. Pay back time for Niger soldiers & authority, indeed
so u ar an apologist to this mundane fanatics. Mehn u ar on a long thing. Islam is really bad, hav dat in mind and if u ar a muslim, u ar 4ked 4 life
Re: Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic by VMF(m): 8:00am On May 24, 2013
Make una clap for the bomber nau! He has 20 casualities to his credit!

Rubbish! Arrant nonsense!
Re: Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic by Tintinix: 8:25am On May 24, 2013
Page three and no PDP angle and GEJ yet.. phew!!

These suicide bombers are really giving their fellow Islamic brothers a though time defending their cuase.. i think the best response i have read on this was also on Dailymail where one Muslim actually ended his comment by saying.. Since they are carrying out these terror acts it was not in His name!

Can Nigerian and Nigerien Muslim be this decisive and just condemn outrightly these atrocious and dastardly acts cos there is really no more room for apologetics..
Re: Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic by Nobody: 8:48am On May 24, 2013
Islam, a religion of peace?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Rate Buhari Poor In Economic Management – Vanguard Poll / Remi Tinubu Casts Her Vote At The Lagos LG Election / Ndume: Senate Presidency Shouldn’t Be Zoned,10th NASS Positions Are Being Bought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.