Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic (19266 Views)

Suicide Bombers Kill Themselves, Three Others In Failed Borno Attacks(photo) / Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri / We'll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections-AIG Mbu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic by Izz9111: 7:32pm On May 23, 2013
Just remember Salmon Rushdi's book the satanic verses, you will agree with me that this religion that thrives on shading innocent blood is not from God, it's just satanic.

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic by blanco56(m): 7:36pm On May 23, 2013
This Religion of 'Peace' at work...
Re: Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 23, 2013
This world is turning into something else. God protect us.
Re: Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic by Cruxxy(m): 7:49pm On May 23, 2013
Religion of piss
Re: Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic by olabamiji09(m): 7:50pm On May 23, 2013
Hooooooo God when are we going to stop all dis killing killing killing killing in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic by favinvest: 7:51pm On May 23, 2013
Islam is nt a religion of peace but d media (including NL) will b terming it as one.

Wat a shame...

Even Muhammad killed people and fought wars cos of Islam. So why do we expect his followers nt to do same.

If nt 4 d middle east oil by now I think d western world would have wipe muslims from this planet.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 23, 2013
And u think i wil worship allah or muhd? over my dead body,GOD i thank you that am a christian and i know the trueth,i pity for islam and muslims;-(;-(,they have no place to enter bt hell
Re: Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic by frabel: 7:56pm On May 23, 2013
This child molester that died of Microscopic Gono-Caccus. Just see what u brought to the world. seriously wishing that u died in ur mother's womb. Rip to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic by Okaforcs: 7:59pm On May 23, 2013
Am beginning to see alot of uninformed,misguided,brainwashed morons parading as muslims.now islam is a symbol of voilence and terrorism.ANYWHERE THERE IS VOILENCE YOU CAN BE SURE TO HEAR OF ISLAM.GOD HAVE MERCY ON THEM.AMEN.
Re: Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 23, 2013
The power that be are going broke. They are about to sink. Control of African resources seems to be the easiest means of survival. The petro-dollar system is about to crumble. We are moving back to the Gold standard. The only obstruction to realising their ambition is their own people, I mean their masses. They need to give a dog a bad name in order to hang it. A nigerian killing a British solder through terrorist acts (more of this stage-managed to follow) to secure the masses support for invasion or intervention. The approach is simple, create both problems and solutions and u'll be holding them by their jugular. American drones are already in Niger. Gaddafi (a formidable obstacle) already out of the way. To achieve all these,Islamists (a seemingly violent-prone people) are the pawn in the game. You can call me a conspiracy theorist but he who is smart enough can connect the dots and make meaning out of this post. Thk u.

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic by bigsam360(m): 8:07pm On May 23, 2013
RIP our beloved Soldiers... Wats this thing with islam and killing.. Muslim brethren, what's happenin?!
Re: Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic by aurenflani: 8:13pm On May 23, 2013
mollytinrox: Where are
#Yuzedo
#Obadiah 777
#Simon Andal?

Their presence is needed on this thread at a time like this.

You are present sir.
Re: Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic by skotch(m): 8:14pm On May 23, 2013
groovie:

I dont think so, cain in the bible was not a muslim.Try to get this movie (the experiment) u will understand that violence is innate in us.
Akuko.
Re: Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic by Sholly121: 8:22pm On May 23, 2013
Mohammed, father of terrorists

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 23, 2013
What is wrong with Islam and terrorism. When will you stop the killings inherited from Muhammed. Smh
Re: Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic by Vanityupnvanity(m): 8:28pm On May 23, 2013
I wonder how these suicide bombers think. Hmmmm! Poor nigeriens
Re: Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 23, 2013
And some mother-fuckers will call this religion the religion of peace.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic by ibkgab001: 8:34pm On May 23, 2013
Are they not human being ? You are not fair by your statement ask for forgiveness
Re: Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic by Donian007: 8:35pm On May 23, 2013
bad meat: How can a religion be of God when it supports violence,how did we get into this mess?imagine slogans like ,wipe Israel from the face of the earth,Islamise Nigeria,oya come force me to be muslim na?fianfi
<fianfi> Are u A Kalabari?
Re: Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic by Theben(m): 8:39pm On May 23, 2013
groovie:

I dont think so, cain in the bible was not a muslim.Try to get this movie (the experiment) u will understand that violence is innate in us.
Just a question for you, why is it that most all terrorist groups claim they're fighting for Allah?

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic by Emmyk(m): 8:40pm On May 23, 2013
#claps hand 3 times like a typical yoruba woman#... Muslim, Islam, God Guns will remove us from ur handii oooo
Re: Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic by Vansnickers: 8:46pm On May 23, 2013
Why?! Why?! Why?! I'm tired of hearing about killings almost everyday! With the rate at which you people kill, how do you find time to Pray to your so called gods.

The only God i see and know, is the one i see everyday when i look in the mirror.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic by Theben(m): 8:53pm On May 23, 2013
They impose religion on you and threaten to kill you should you not follow their religion

They kill people indiscriminately not minding if they kill themselves in the process.

You malhandle their so called holy book, you're so dead

You shoot a video of their prophet, they vent their anger by killing the non followers of their religion.

You decide to speak against the religion, they will hunt you.

Yet some buffons will still refer to islam as a religion of peace. Either the followers of islam are dumb, or they are lovers of violence. All terrorist groups are followers of Islam. Most religious crises are initiated by them. People really need to wise up and emancipate
themselves from the religion that does not forgive.

4 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic by kaeto(m): 8:53pm On May 23, 2013
manny4life: In every war, casualties are inevitable RIP Soldiers

The GOOD LORD will continue to guide and protect all of you as you defend our homeland... AMEN.
the 20 slain soldiers are nig'e'rian soldiers of niger republic, thanks be to almighty God they are not nija boys, RIP to them shaa...
Re: Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic by trolling(m): 8:54pm On May 23, 2013
Wuked.P:
wondering how peaceful d world would hav been witout muslims.. Who eva invented dis religion his bone should be dug n griended into powder angrywondering how peaceful d world would hav been witout muslims.. Who eva invented dis religion his bone should be dug n griended into powder
And the angel of the LORD found her by a fountain of water in the wilderness, by the fountain in the way to Shur. 8And he said, Hagar, Sarai's maid, whence camest thou? and whither wilt thou go? And she said, I flee from the face of my mistress Sarai. 9And the angel of the LORD said unto her, Return to thy mistress, and submit thyself under her hands. 10And the angel of the LORD said unto her, I will multiply thy seed exceedingly, that it shall not be numbered for multitude.
11And the angel of the LORD said unto her, Behold, thou art with child, and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the LORD hath heard thy affliction.
12And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.Islam and Christaianity are both religions of war,dont forget the Crusaders and as long as Islam exist there would be war but there would be a war to end all wars

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic by Theben(m): 8:55pm On May 23, 2013
kaeto: the 20 slain soldiers are nig'e'rian soldiers of niger republic, thanks be to almighty God they are not nija boys, RIP to them shaa...
Nigerien not Nigerian
Re: Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic by bigiyaro(m): 8:56pm On May 23, 2013
Cyber_mugu: Muslims and terror
what the devi has joined together no soldier can put asunder. Metchewww

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic by groovie(m): 9:01pm On May 23, 2013
Theben:
Just a question for you, why is it that most all terrorist groups claim they're fighting for Allah?

yeah, yeah, i know that terrorist shout allah but the guy i quoted said that if all muslims are wiped out then there will be peace on earth but i say violence is innate in humans cos those deadly weapons that are been used in warfare were not created by muslims.

P.S. am no muslim o!
Re: Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic by everyday: 9:07pm On May 23, 2013
These jihadist are serious
Re: Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic by remecy(f): 9:08pm On May 23, 2013
jackbauersballs:

Well...that's not too bad then... undecided

Those were human lives not frozen turkeys, you know.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic by mistiff007(m): 9:10pm On May 23, 2013
Super1759: My people,see me see wahala oo. To be a muslim is it by force? What rubbish is this turning into. I think america should help us out of this
JTF are still capable to quench BH,MUJAO,Ombatse et-al,they need more & no mercy equipment like BM-21 launchers..not gra-gra "see-me","hands-up","I be Nigerian Army style".Terrorist are never going to negotiate nor surrender to commands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-IGwyySrwY
Re: Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic by Theben(m): 9:10pm On May 23, 2013
groovie:

yeah, yeah, i know that terrorist shout allah but the guy i quoted said that if all muslims are wiped out then there will be peace on earth but i say violence is innate in humans cos those deadly weapons that are been used in warfare were not created by muslims.

P.S. am no muslim o!
The guy used the statement "eradicate islam". Islam in this context refers to religion. If people are compelled to stop worshiping allah, perhaps peace might reign in the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obituary Of Michael Orusede, DSS Officer Killed In Cross River / APC Fumes As PDP Demands Review Of Buhari Supreme Court Victory / "The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.