Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

What Is Ur Best Chyking (wooing) Line? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Ur Best Chyking (wooing) Line? (9514 Views)

How Early Is Too Early To Kiss A Girl U R Chyking? / Once A Girl U Have Been 'chyking' Ask U This Question, Know She Has Fallen For U / 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Ur Best Chyking (wooing) Line? by saucekid(m): 3:28pm On May 05, 2008
love me i love you
Re: What Is Ur Best Chyking (wooing) Line? by 9jaboi1(m): 4:15pm On May 05, 2008
omo sauce kid na so u dey chyke reach
Re: What Is Ur Best Chyking (wooing) Line? by saucekid(m): 4:20pm On May 05, 2008
na the only method wey dey true and the babe go know say you dey honest grin
Re: What Is Ur Best Chyking (wooing) Line? by tngtech(m): 4:26pm On May 05, 2008
serious, that means u know to love for dis life oh. so how u take chyke ur babe?
Re: What Is Ur Best Chyking (wooing) Line? by 9jaboi1(m): 12:32pm On May 13, 2008
e get as e dey do me.
Re: What Is Ur Best Chyking (wooing) Line? by 9jaboi1(m): 12:34pm On May 13, 2008
u remind me of a girl.
Re: What Is Ur Best Chyking (wooing) Line? by saucekid(m): 3:26pm On May 13, 2008
the line wey i use na Akon song

*i wanna Bleep you,you already know* grin
Re: What Is Ur Best Chyking (wooing) Line? by ztyle(m): 4:12pm On May 13, 2008
lol u sef grin
Re: What Is Ur Best Chyking (wooing) Line? by saucekid(m): 4:23pm On May 13, 2008
na true na
let the girl know wetin go happen l8r
Re: What Is Ur Best Chyking (wooing) Line? by onmakpo: 8:52pm On May 13, 2008
hello do u live around seem 2 av lost my way?,
Re: What Is Ur Best Chyking (wooing) Line? by loffers(m): 10:34pm On May 15, 2008
hello baby, aba mi loko ege kan, aba mi loko koko, aba mi loko usu,
mo ni jeans meji , mo tun ni tommy finger kan.
ko ba yo gba temi, ma mun o yoko usu, ma mun o yoko ege,
iri gba ko miiiiiiiii
Re: What Is Ur Best Chyking (wooing) Line? by asas(f): 11:17pm On May 15, 2008
hmm bay bay were av u been all my life u r a such a buriful damsel
can i buy u a drink or anything !!hop into my car am heading ur way
am ready to be ur driver for 2day !!
Re: What Is Ur Best Chyking (wooing) Line? by Nobody: 10:52am On May 16, 2008
To be candid, most of those pick up lines are just too lame.In the first place, if you tell a babe how much you love her or show how desperate you want to have her, you screw the game up.Don't compliment her 'cos she gets that line every now and then and that only make you appear like those wimps trying to get into her pants.You have to be DIFFERENT!

What i do somtimes is that i get her attention first, stuff like

Hey, then she turns to look at me.

I give a "james bond" smile and then i tease her, accuse her of hitting hard on me, bust her balls and when i want to get numba, i wold like,

Hmmmmmm, punch your number on my cell phone so i call you if you are nice.

I think something should separate you from those wimps jumping at her everytime.
Re: What Is Ur Best Chyking (wooing) Line? by mykali(m): 9:30pm On May 18, 2008
u bump into her and say, 'sorry, i didn't notice u before, and i thank my luck for doing so now'
Re: What Is Ur Best Chyking (wooing) Line? by iku: 11:23pm On May 18, 2008
Best line,

Guy- Hi baby

Babe- hi( any problem )

Guy- We once met somewher but cant recall.

Babe- I dont think so.

Guy- anyway, I love ur look?

Babe- Thanks(, smiling/boning)

Guy- Just recalled- U looked like our ex- house help that left with our half bag of rice.

Babe(she go vex)

Guy- Try calm her down because she wount want to go embarassed. From there u go Jasi.

4real!!
Re: What Is Ur Best Chyking (wooing) Line? by RampantT(f): 1:23am On May 19, 2008
@iku
if your ID is yoruba, dude, na wa for you oh

@post
"Life your eyes up or get punched in the nuts" wink
Re: What Is Ur Best Chyking (wooing) Line? by timmfikk(m): 7:32pm On May 22, 2008
I think you just have to go out there and ask your guys the best way of getting chyks head close to urself but the best is if she's a good christain start up with bible quotes such as love your neighbor as your self and so on i used that when i was in secondary school, men bible love quotes work for me than any other thing this world they are really straight in catching those chyks out there.
Re: What Is Ur Best Chyking (wooing) Line? by vivaladiva(f): 8:08pm On May 22, 2008
is that a gun in ur pocket or are u just pleased to see me ( works wonders)
Re: What Is Ur Best Chyking (wooing) Line? by tulk2mi: 4:28pm On Jul 16, 2008
Nna my girl u r very beatiful, friend me and i will take kia of all ur needs, money is not a problem, so what do u say r u witi me? grin grin grin this line na sure banker grin cheesy
Re: What Is Ur Best Chyking (wooing) Line? by segzicres(m): 5:50pm On Jul 16, 2008
i love you talk your own. sincerely it has worked 4 me b4, dat wuz when i waz 9yrs. lol.
Re: What Is Ur Best Chyking (wooing) Line? by nickybayo(f): 7:28pm On Dec 17, 2009
too good to be true
stereo2:

To be candid, most of those pick up lines are just too lame.In the first place, if you tell a babe how much you love her or show how desperate you want to have her, you screw the game up.Don't compliment her 'cos she gets that line every now and then and that only make you appear like those wimps trying to get into her pants.You have to be DIFFERENT!

i bet it worked with all ur girls

I give a "james bond" smile and then i tease her, accuse her of hitting hard on me, bust her balls and when i want to get numba, i wold like,

I think something should separate you from those wimps jumping at her everytime.
stereo2:

Re: What Is Ur Best Chyking (wooing) Line? by Phate07(m): 12:36am On Dec 08, 2010

Nice
cool
Re: What Is Ur Best Chyking (wooing) Line? by Sike(m): 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2011
9ja boi:

e get as e dey do me.
[B]U don Wound be that!! lol[/B]
Re: What Is Ur Best Chyking (wooing) Line? by ahmedbanj(m): 12:00am On May 20, 2018
Steroid101:
My best is, "girl you look beautiful, I wish I had a friend like you" I attach any extra ordinary thing I see,that is all. i won' t even talk about it again till we meet the third time though I will still be stirling at her, next I will tell her, i am still thinking of her, can we be friendz. She will do some pretends, i will like persist, she will continue, I will say ok, may be you are enganged, i will take my leave. From all these, if she is interested she will show it, if she is not just find your way
Lol see U.
Re: What Is Ur Best Chyking (wooing) Line? by ahmedbanj(m): 12:03am On May 20, 2018
whitelexi:
Girl u look fine Like a diamond studded rolex - u just shine I like that waist line Let me hit that from behind Which way u wanna climb - my style genuine grin grin
Biggie was good. But i still prefer Pac cool
Beta pikin!
Re: What Is Ur Best Chyking (wooing) Line? by ahmedbanj(m): 12:06am On May 20, 2018
LadyT:
God African men should write a book on their awful toasting lines.

The ones I really hate are the ones who tell you they love you before they even ask your name
I shall explain

Him: Omo you are sweet you know  wink

Me: Thanks  embarassed

Him: I just love you so much  cheesy

Me: You dont even know my name!  angry
grin
LadyT:
God African men should write a book on their awful toasting lines.

The ones I really hate are the ones who tell you they love you before they even ask your name
I shall explain

Him: Omo you are sweet you know  wink

Me: Thanks  embarassed

Him: I just love you so much  cheesy

Me: You dont even know my name!  angry

Hahaha lmao...It is called Love at 1st sight.
Re: What Is Ur Best Chyking (wooing) Line? by ahmedbanj(m): 12:08am On May 20, 2018
dutty:
hi, pls do u have matches?
lol.,ur own case ehn!
Re: What Is Ur Best Chyking (wooing) Line? by ahmedbanj(m): 12:11am On May 20, 2018
9jaboi1:
i think u jst have 2 b humorous, try making her laff, she falls on u,, loses control and funny enof, dont adsk for her numba and wen u r done, u'll be surprised she would be asking "DONT U CARE ABOUT MA NUMBA"
It works,

You've been watchin films 2 much.,cos gals are nt smiling anyhw again,juz only wen it involves cash.
Re: What Is Ur Best Chyking (wooing) Line? by ahmedbanj(m): 12:15am On May 20, 2018
saucekid:
best line is
'i love you talk your own. . . .if you no love me back now now,na die you dey*
grin
saucekid:
best line is
'i love you talk your own. . . .if you no love me back now now,na die you dey*

lmao.,I swear U don manya..
Re: What Is Ur Best Chyking (wooing) Line? by ahmedbanj(m): 12:17am On May 20, 2018
Kemjisuper:
Walk up to the lady, get her attention and bluntly accuse her father of being a thief!

In shock she'll ask what makes you say so (maybe even give you a slap in the process wink )

In your defence, you'll reply "Sorry, I was just wondering where your Dad stole those sparkles in your eyes"

Try it people! It's the MONEY SHOT!

Note: It may not workout well in 70% of the cases, especially when the lady's too dumb to understand what the word "sparkles" means undecided

lmao...Try am with an Igbo girl wey dey chop akpu,na dat day U go receive sense bros!
Re: What Is Ur Best Chyking (wooing) Line? by Nobody: 12:46am On May 20, 2018
after much gisting... Start from "give me a million naira smile" she go blush tire...keep teasing her n increase the amount gradually up to one billion naira smile if u lik... do it while holding her hands ... u dnt v to say I love u ...trust me she's yours... works like magic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) / Dutch Police Adopt Sexiest Police Uniform(pic) / Help: I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Father - Nkechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.