Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

"7 Little Things Men Do To Prove Their Love" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "7 Little Things Men Do To Prove Their Love" (3696 Views)

Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) / How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. / 7 Little Things That Leads To Break Up In Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"7 Little Things Men Do To Prove Their Love" by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 23, 2013
For most women, the proof of a man's love is mostly : (www.flaubertajiero.com)

-how often he takes her for shopping
-how often he pays attention to her emotions
-how often he calls in a day
-how he's willing to get the eye of an elephant for her
- and the list continues.

In reality, this isn't as important as most women think.

Here are the little things that men do to show their dedication:

1: Keeping Quiet At The Right Times

When you need to vent, or perhaps when you say something harsh that he knows you don’t mean but you’re just saying out of pain, your man stays quiet. He certainly has a reply he is itching to put out there. But he puts his pride aside and doesn't try to argue or correct you when he knows it will only make things worse, and you need time to air out your feelings. A man like this loves you too well.

2: Stays In Touch With Your Parents

When a man is loving and caring to you, I think that's what matters most to you and even your family but when he takes a step further to assist your parents in situations, that's golden and it's crystal clear he's into you for good.

3: Chose You Above His Friends

That a man gave up his friends just to be with you all the time doesn't make him any weaker or soft. It's a clear writing on the wall that he LOVES you and chooses you above others.

4: Giving Up His Job Just To Be In Same City As You

Career is quite important and people spend their entire life chasing it, but when a man gives that up just to be around you, recognizing that as important as it's to have a career that his relationship, or spouse is more worthy, then he should be appreciated.

5: Helps Out In Things When You Haven't Got The Time

You were suppose to do the laundry, cook, pick the kids from school, and do some other errands but you haven't got the time and your man does it for you.What more could a woman ask for or require from a man as a prove of his love?

6: Considers You In Every Decision He Makes

A man who accepts job offers,invitations etc based on how convenient it's for both of you, is well in love with you.

7: Speaking Up At The Right Times

When you’re pushing your partner away, when in reality you really need his love and affirmation,and yet he puts his pride aside again to still be with you, and even when you’re mistreating him, he still grabs you, kisses you and tells you he loves you. He gives you love even when you’re too proud to ask for it, making himself very vulnerable, all to help you. It's all a clear sign he LOVES YOU.

1 Like

Re: "7 Little Things Men Do To Prove Their Love" by Sanboy25: 6:47pm On May 23, 2013
Flaubert Ajiero:
2: Stays In Touch With Your Parents
3: Chose You Above His Friends
4: Giving Up His Job Just To Be In Same City As You
5: Helps Out In Things When You Haven't Got The Time
6: Considers You In Every Decision He Makes
7: Speaking Up At The Right Times

shocked What kind of men does all that for his women !!!
Are we living on the same planet ? undecided
Wake up my dear grin

As for:

Flaubert Ajiero: 1: Keeping Quiet At The Right Times

Men are quiet ALL the time... smiley

[size=4pt] And that's the least they can do... tongue [/size]
Re: "7 Little Things Men Do To Prove Their Love" by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:45pm On May 23, 2013
Kai!!
Nonsense!!!
That no 4 na one good reason say she don charm u! Epitome of MUMUism!
Real copffin-issue!
Walai, i go die first!
Re: "7 Little Things Men Do To Prove Their Love" by sakaguchi(m): 11:40pm On May 23, 2013
What's with all this "list thing" I see everyday on NL?
@OP, life is not a lists and there are no rules written on stones to follow.
Back to your list sha,
I will say
Lol @ 7
Lolol @ 6
Lololol @ 3
DUMBA55 @ 4
Re: "7 Little Things Men Do To Prove Their Love" by Mynd44: 3:18am On May 24, 2013
I am so tired of lists
Re: "7 Little Things Men Do To Prove Their Love" by Nobody: 3:41am On May 24, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Kai!!
Nonsense!!!
That no 4 na one good reason say she don charm u! Epitome of MUMUism!
Real copffin-issue!
Walai, i go die first!

My nig...

I nominated you for Mr Nairaland...you gonna verify or what?
Re: "7 Little Things Men Do To Prove Their Love" by vicoson(m): 5:14am On May 24, 2013
I can easily do everything thing on that list apart from #4, just because I'm nice not because I love you.
Re: "7 Little Things Men Do To Prove Their Love" by Nobody: 6:40am On May 24, 2013
Amen
Re: "7 Little Things Men Do To Prove Their Love" by Aklofs: 7:17am On May 24, 2013
In London abi? @ OP
Re: "7 Little Things Men Do To Prove Their Love" by Nobody: 7:51am On May 24, 2013
am tired of all these dumb list,
is all human lives guided by a manual ,created by another human ?
Re: "7 Little Things Men Do To Prove Their Love" by Nobody: 9:28am On May 24, 2013
op,wen will u post the next list? undecided
Re: "7 Little Things Men Do To Prove Their Love" by Godson201333(m): 10:18am On May 24, 2013
LOL LOL just passing by.
Re: "7 Little Things Men Do To Prove Their Love" by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:52pm On May 24, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

My nig...

I nominated you for Mr Nairaland...you gonna verify or what?
'bert' why? grin

I wasn't really followin dt thing dude. I neva clicked on it, u knw?
Well, u might roll me and exact link and i'll check it out. cool

(1) (Reply)

Yeah....confused! / 5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) / Why Does She Always Touch My Zipper Area When We Hug Indoors For Long?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.