Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship - Celebrities (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship (70224 Views)

Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ / Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? / Pictures Of Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari @ The Nile Awards Last Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by spoofproof: 4:13pm On May 24, 2013
Ghanaian men stick to their own (women), what does it say abt nigerian women? with their men running around chasing women from other countries grin

Also, the difference between Ghanaian men and Nigerian men is, Ghanaian men don't brag about simple stuff like a girl smiling at him, a nigerian guy would conclude the girl is hitting on him nigerian men are simply a bunch of self-praising men.

Just look at Sulley Muntari for instance, with his Ghanaian princess, we love our own die grin, no over bloated make-ups, just pure African beauty. I hail my Ghanaian women and please this is to my Ghanaian women, know how you relate to a nigerian, even if you alert a nigerian guy that a car could hit him where he's standing he will take it as you love him , silly little bastards aren't they grin grin grin

cool cool cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 24, 2013
Anyways wishing Nadia and Jim the best if this is indeed true smiley
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Adamskuty(m): 4:44pm On May 24, 2013
spoofproof: Ghanaian men stick to their own (women), what does it say abt nigerian women? with their men running around chasing women from other countries grin

Also, the difference between Ghanaian men and Nigerian men is, Ghanaian men don't brag about simple stuff like a girl smiling at him, a nigerian guy would conclude the girl is hitting on him nigerian men are simply a bunch of self-praising men.

Just look at Sulley Muntari for instance, with his Ghanaian princess, we love our own die grin, no over bloated make-ups, just pure African beauty. I hail my Ghanaian women and please this is to my Ghanaian women, know how you relate to a nigerian, even if you alert a nigerian guy that a car could hit him where he's standing he will take it as you love him , silly little bastards aren't they grin grin grin

cool cool cool cool cool
the guy black like charcoal ooh! U don see fine boy mikel own b4?? Guess not,well! I always see that car everyday here in abuja,lool! So no big deal

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) / Ravie Loso Stunned By Dollar Rain At Nigerian Baby Shower / Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.