Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:18 AM

76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? (32053 Views)

"76" Movie: Rita Dominic,Ramsey Nouah, Ibinabo Fiberesima, Chidi Mokeme Staring / Comedian Ay's Movie 30 Days In Atlanta Makes 76 Million Naira In 7 Weeks!! / Best Nigerian Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? by drnoel: 5:14pm On Jan 07, 2014
undecided undecided undecided ok! am rather, well, am rather surprised. They managed to capture the looks of the 70s and for that am giving them already 3 out of 5. For me that very high cos Nigerian movies usually just scratch the 0.5-1 bench mark. I never watch Nigerian movies cos the few ones I watched made me hate them. Am quite takenby this trailer and quite keen on seeing this movie (by the way, for the first time in like 6 years cos that was the last time I watched a Nigerian movie)
Re: 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? by geoworldedu: 11:22pm On Jan 07, 2014
Hey...what are you all doing here when there is an hotcake movie thread just within your reach. If you haven't read Everybody Is A Genius by Sammy How you are missing a lot. click here to read immediately: https://www.nairaland.com/1498966/everybody-genius-us-based-story/1#19494513
if you ever left the thread until you read it all up then call me a liar kiss
Re: 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? by internetpo(m): 12:12am On Jan 08, 2014
looking forward to the movie
Re: 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 08, 2014
drnoel: undecided undecided undecided ok! am rather, well, am rather surprised. They managed to capture the looks of the 70s and for that am giving them already 3 out of 5. For me that very high cos Nigerian movies usually just scratch the 0.5-1 bench mark. I never watch Nigerian movies cos the few ones I watched made me hate them. Am quite takenby this trailer and quite keen on seeing this movie (by the way, for the first time in like 6 years cos that was the last time I watched a Nigerian movie)
oga check the topic again. No one asked you your life history undecided.

1 Like

Re: 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? by KingRein: 5:01am On Jan 08, 2014
Impressive trailer. This will be the first Nigerian movie i'd see in 6 years. Hoping its worth it
Re: 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? by KingRein: 5:09am On Jan 08, 2014
So dem don release the film since last year fa.
Re: 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? by richyoneal(m): 8:36am On Jan 08, 2014
Daziz: Mumu film wey naija sabi act no b only trailer na train
Bros u ar on point.
Re: 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? by BlueMagic2(m): 2:01pm On Jan 08, 2014
Same old Faces. Same Shit

1 Like

Re: 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? by VillageBoi(m): 10:28pm On Jun 27, 2014
We still dey wait this film... not a peep. Anyone get any info?

1 Like

Re: 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? by sholay2011(m): 10:33pm On Jun 27, 2014
VillageBoi: We still dey wait this film... not a peep. Anyone get any info?
None yet bro.

How are you?

1 Like

Re: 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? by VillageBoi(m): 11:49pm On Jun 27, 2014
^ ^ ^
Hey Sholay, I am very well thanks. How have you been?

1 Like

Re: 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? by Henuvia1: 7:31am On Jun 28, 2014

1 Like

Re: 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? by sholay2011(m): 7:51am On Jun 28, 2014
VillageBoi: ^ ^ ^
Hey Sholay, I am very well thanks. How have you been?
I'm gud bro.

1 Like

Re: 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? by cifutemi(f): 11:32pm On Jun 29, 2014
76 movie is gonna be tha bomb!!!
Re: 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? by VillageBoi(m): 5:20am On Jul 11, 2014
cifutemi: 76 movie is gonna be tha bomb!!!
We all hope so.
Re: 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? by prof800(m): 7:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
VillageBoi: We still dey wait this film... not a peep. Anyone get any info?

sad..
sad

From wikipedia:
Release:
A teaser trailer was released to the public on 20 November 2012 and has since sparked public interest.
The release was initially slated for 4 October 2013, but has been pushed back indefinitely due to delayed post production.
INDEFINITELY? : ??
This is very sad.
Whatever happened?
Could it be those authorities shying away from our history again?
Or what?
www.en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/'76_(film)

I implore people to view the trailer again because, as it stands, this might be all we can SEE but we still hope Nigeria's best film will finally get a release-date!
Re: 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? by VillageBoi(m): 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
^^^
Na wa o! That would be such a shame.
Re: 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 18, 2015
No show still.
Re: 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? by ocubex: 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
semid4lyfe:
Didn't watch this particular trailer so I'm not sure if it's still the same but here's my comments from a previous thread on the first trailer cut. Then it was still titled Lions of 76

https://www.nairaland.com/985613/half-yellow-sun-best-nigerian/5#13108685

E be like sey the movie go make sense

Anyone know if this movie has been released?
Re: 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
My fear has been confirmed again! Now the film visually looks bad. Anymore disappointments? I don talk am.....abnormally delayed release date is a bad omen sad sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkVPKe5q6IM
Re: 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? by prof800(m): 12:20pm On Nov 25, 2015
speedyboi:
My fear has been confirmed again! Now the film visually looks bad. Anymore disappointments? I don talk am.....abnormally delayed release date is a bad omen sad sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkVPKe5q6IM
Show!

finally show at last! That's all.

BTW, Írùnmólè how have you been?
Re: 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? by Nobody: 3:30am On Dec 12, 2015
prof800:
BTW, Írùnmólè how have you been?
I am fine oooo......How are you? Long time no see cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? by TLAX: 6:06pm On Feb 05, 2016
Finally, I here this movie "Lions if 76" that has been renamed "76" is set to premiere this month. Heated it in Rhythm 93.7 news. Any one have additional info?
Re: 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? by Nobody: 3:01am On Feb 08, 2016
I see box office failure in the making. This film has become a stale meat....and they haven't even tried to resurrect and market it properly, for a movie that'll come out this month. There's "Suru L'ere" there, a major film to compete with, and other semi popular films coming out this month....76 will just get lost in the middle. Sad.
Re: 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? by VillageBoi(m): 11:04pm On Oct 15, 2016
Many, many years later; just seen it tonight at the European Premier.
All I can say is "Wow". This film has blown most Nigerian films past, present and future out of the park. Nuff said!

Re: 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? by sholay2011(m): 11:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
VillageBoi:
Many, many years later; just seen it tonight at the European Premier.
All I can say is "Wow". This film has blown most Nigerian films past, present and future out of the park. Nuff said!
Wow....really? Spill the tea bro!!

And long time! Welcome back!
Re: 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? by VillageBoi(m): 7:13am On Oct 16, 2016
sholay2011:

Wow....really? Spill the tea bro!!

And long time! Welcome back!

Hey Sholay!! Yeah, long time... still not really going to be popping in; just came to post that. IMO it was really, really good... couple of minor 'audio' issues which was surprising considering how good the post-production was.

Having said that there is a BUT and it's a very big BUT...
Are we saying we can't make a fantastically good film unless it takes 5-6yrs? I'm sorry, that's not 'Nollywood'... might as well pack your bags and go home.
Re: 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? by prof800(m): 8:27am On Oct 16, 2016
VillageBoi:

Hey Sholay!! Yeah, long time... still not really going to be popping in; just came to post that. IMO it was really, really good... couple of minor 'audio' issues which was surprising considering how good the post-production was.

Having said that there is a BUT and it's a very big BUT...
Are we saying we can't make a fantastically good film unless it takes 5-6yrs? I'm sorry, that's not 'Nollywood'... might as well pack your bags and go home.

Long time no see, man. Hope you've been good?

About the BUT,
Nobody understood what happened inbetween. Why they had to stall the post production indefinitely then. Even I heard there was a time people were looking for Izu Ojukwu.
*sigh*

Brother Sholay2011, Happy Birthday to you in advance.
Re: 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? by VillageBoi(m): 9:16am On Oct 16, 2016
prof800:

Long time no see, man. Hope you've been good?

About the BUT,
Nobody understood what happened inbetween. Why they had to stall the post production indefinitely then. Even I heard there was a time people were looking for Izu Ojukwu.
*sigh*

The one and only PROF!!!!! I hail you oh. Yes, I've been good thanks. How bodi nah?

Very true... as 'regular' audience members we can care less about the BUT... but as filmmakers the BUT is an important concern.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Get Away With Murder Season 2E1 Download Link / #BBNaija Tacha Hits Joe In New Fight After Being Provoked By Him / TTT's Wife And Kids On Their Daughter's Birthday On Saturday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.