Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,381 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here - Events (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here (47201 Views)

10th Month Birthmates Meet-up Zone (perfect 10s) / Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. / People Born In May, meet ur birthmates here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 7:13am On Sep 03, 2010
Happy birthday to all those born on September 3
They are;Meta4 and Hotchic
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 7:15am On Sep 03, 2010
Riot:

September 20 is here,

Whoa,Riot in the house grin grin grin
Your mates are;Frontview,pfeifer,olayemi09,igbalajobi,wintabotom and Isobor
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2010
Happy birthday to all those born on September 4
They are;Omo Ibo,Myk2mic,Jacq,Noble onye and barba
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 7:11am On Sep 07, 2010
[size=14pt]Happy birthday to all those born on September 5[/size]
They are:Radiant,Sizmo,Fab509,Rugina and Cheyi
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 7:13am On Sep 07, 2010
[size=14pt]Happy birthday to all those born on September 6[/size]
They are Ujuchidimi,Jerryangel,debouy,Sabirkhan,Ossai84 and segsmat
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 7:22am On Sep 07, 2010
[size=14pt]Happy birthday to all those born on September 7[/size]
They are:Waruno,Chisaro7 and Bolubunmi
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by parislomo(f): 2:52pm On Sep 07, 2010
ojooro!!!! How come my name didn't make the list for the 2nd??
I am changing my month of birth on NL asap angry angry tongue
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 3:52am On Sep 09, 2010
^^^
Sorry Paris,t'was a problem wt the data base,we lost some files and had to recollate the names that match the dates.You know I love you kiss kiss kiss,hope u no dey provoke again?
BTW,it's been modified,yours I mean
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 3:56am On Sep 09, 2010
Happy birthday to all those born on September 8
They are;Saucekid,Mybad,lompi23,Olori,Stecyyy and winnag
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 4:01am On Sep 09, 2010
[size=14pt]Let's give it up for the very special people born on this most unique day of the month of September,the 9th[/size].

Three hearty cheers to;Rasputinn,Igbonla,adebiyi221,s4d,MR DEE,niyisky,Music0286,huss4me,stoneval and mmaks

Hip,hip,hip
Hurraaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by parislomo(f): 12:49pm On Sep 09, 2010
^^^ love you right back kiss kiss kiss
and hapi baiday to you kiss praying you find great joy in this your new year
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by jchublue: 1:34am On Sep 10, 2010
Many happy returns!!

this blog totally rocks - www.woahnigeria.

I had a right laugh there.

So original and fresh

I subscribed to their email service too
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 6:22am On Sep 10, 2010
parislomo:

^^^ love you right back kiss kiss kiss
and hapi baiday to you kiss praying you find great joy in this your new year

Thannx darlyn,wish you the same
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 7:19am On Sep 10, 2010
Happy birthday to all those born on September 10
They are;Uneojo,player_007,Gbenga4040m,D1KeleVra, Bishop,jkemzy and Emfash
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 9:53pm On Sep 12, 2010
Happy birthday to all those born on September 12
They are;Jackelony,QueenAnais,Daggyblay,Ukingscorps,Prittigrrr,Airoseice,mreds and Abuloma80
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 8:06am On Sep 13, 2010
Happy birthday to all those born on September 13
They are;Stillwater,bamie,bluetyrese,Akpo Jude,Effixy,phimaky,Kody-Licky and harriest
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 6:19am On Sep 15, 2010
Happy birthday to all those born on September 14
They are;Creamychic,Senator JD,Manickal,Mykali,Gabe logan,Atiba wealth,Touchmeder,Adeyeencah,elchux,Tiptess,temmytanny,Pricessdoja,Patrick45 and 1759
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 6:22am On Sep 15, 2010
Happy birthday to all those born on September 15
They are;StephenP,Gagnant,Ernalibot,GB777,Blackspade,lawrea,Kulus,Deekseen,Virgohills,lekanjohn,Unkuable and Festop
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 15, 2010
Do i really have a birthday mate?
Huh,hell no!
Pls who is born on the 29th!
anybody!
Somebody!
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 15, 2010
Nobody!
*sighs*
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by joyblinks(f): 7:13pm On Sep 15, 2010
Xiana.

how can u say that?

i was born on 29th sept and i know there are some other persons too.

just waiting for the day to come so i can wish all my bday mates a HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

@Rasputinn

u dey do wayo. why the greeting for people on sept 9th different na(because na your bday),  u even add Hip hip hip, Hurray,  chai na partial ooo,  when my 29th reach, u go hail me and my people well too ooooo,  if not, i fit no gree.
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 16, 2010
@joy is blinkin on u
and u shall shine forth!
13 more days 2go!
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 9:32pm On Sep 16, 2010
@ Joyblinks
LOL

There's only one Joyblinks in the whole wide world,about the September 9th thingy,of course you know how special that day is.Dont worry,we're around to wish you many happy returns on your day with enough hip hip hurray wink wink
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 9:43pm On Sep 16, 2010
Happy birthday to all those born on September 16
They are;Osacaray,Saviano,Kuyet,Chookym,dapsins69,Vemon,Phase7, ,Datweence and Udompero
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 9:54pm On Sep 16, 2010
Xiana:

Do i really have a birthday mate?
Huh,hell no!
Pls who is born on the 29th!
anybody!
Somebody!

Calm down bro.For your info,with 14 registered nairalanders on the September birthday thread,September 29 has the most number of September babies,so large up yourself wink
BTW,your other birthday mates are;Sannies,Bigproject,Sept 29,Ikamefa,Pclay,Testy,chiegemba,freeranger,Joyblinks,Ofala,Laskunle,Sonickay,Bidemi007 and munachi89
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 7:26am On Sep 17, 2010
Happy birthday to all those born on September 17
They are;Cagey,focus4life and Nwaka_80
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by nkirubb: 5:35pm On Sep 17, 2010
mine is 26th

God bless u all
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 8:52am On Sep 18, 2010
Happy birthday to all those born on September 18
They are;Duroti,Prince Kevo,Kayraph,kel4eva,Disire,Lexandra and Faith92
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 8:56am On Sep 18, 2010
nkiru bb:

mine is 26th

God bless u all

Hi nki bee,yea you're already on the data base and be sure to get your birthday greetings on your day.Do enjoy your weekend
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 9:38pm On Sep 19, 2010
Happy birthday to all those born on September 19
They are;Amababy,Saskatoon,Oluwilson,Dean2725 and Omoboy
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 8:33am On Sep 20, 2010
Happy birthday to all those born on September 20
They are;Frontview,pfeifer,olayemi09,igbalajobi,wintabotom,Isobor and Real14all
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 4:14am On Sep 21, 2010
Happy birthday to all those born on September 21
They are;Adeola81,Chinesedoll,El,Cruworld,Ztyle,Busuyi K,Photochyks,r231 and Marami
, The list also includes Mr Walter Breuning,the oldest man in the world,who turns 114 years old today

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

Woman Serves Guests Herbal Mix-(agbo Jedi),at A Party In UK / 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) / "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.