Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,523 members, 7,812,634 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here - Events (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here (47202 Views)

10th Month Birthmates Meet-up Zone (perfect 10s) / Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. / People Born In May, meet ur birthmates here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by Mobinga: 9:01am On Sep 21, 2010
Yes Boss. We Major
14th
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 4:45am On Sep 22, 2010
Happy birthday to all those born on September 22
They are;Yanki,hayoakins,Olaolufred and Queen2
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 4:49am On Sep 22, 2010
Mobinga:

Yes Boss. We Major
14th

Yes Mo,you gat flows.Hope you had a memeorable celebration on your day,well happy birthday in arrears from the house

Your other birthday mates for 14 September are:Creamychic,Senator JD,Manickal,Mykali,Gabe logan,Atiba wealth,Touchmeder,Adeyeencah,elchux,Tiptess,temmytanny,Pricessdoja,Patrick45 and 1759
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by ikamefa(f): 4:51am On Sep 22, 2010
haaaaaaaaaaaaa

anudah year 29th dey around the corner oh cant wait!

this year na shrimp cocktail galore !!! " grin "
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 8:00am On Sep 23, 2010
Happy birthday to all those born on September 23
They are;Franklinog,Scubagirl,Mikelbay,Toksdam,Efetoma,Raregem004,nisot23,Morzook,Belbicken,conquerorb and Horlazuncanmi
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 6:17am On Sep 24, 2010
Happy birthday to all those born on September 24
They are;Anny2020,APOTI ERI and cfranky,
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2010
Happy birthday to all those born on September 25
They are;Akanni,ihuoma85,samsworld,Syvalam,Sammiekate,Jibson999, Omoh25 and Allansmith
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by obedobi: 12:37pm On Sep 26, 2010
Hi my is 29 day of sep i want to hook up please
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by Pamperme: 12:16am On Sep 27, 2010
happy birthday to me, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy and Muddie4u, ottentick,finegeorge and dgr8truth.
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 8:20am On Sep 27, 2010
obed obi:

Hi my is 29 day of sep i want to hook up please

Hi Obed,these here are your birthday mates for September 29:Sannies,Bigproject,Sept 29,Ikamefa,Pclay,Testy,chiegemba,freeranger,Joyblinks,Ofala,Laskunle,Sonickay,Bidemi007,munachi89 and Xiana
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 8:23am On Sep 27, 2010
Happy birthday to all those born on September 26
They are;Temtenbula,Chat2mebac,Sunej,nkiru bb,sammiedgre and Linguist
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 8:27am On Sep 27, 2010
Happy birthday to all those born on September 27
They are;Pamperme,Muddie4u,ottentick,finegeorge, dgr8truth and Lawalemi

@ Pamperme
A special birthday wish goes to you and we pray God to grant you more fruitful years ahead that will be better than the years you've seen so far.Do take time off to pamper yourself today,it's your day wink wink
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2010
Happy birthday to all those born on September 28
They are;Kunle75,Hardknocks,brodipo,Seanwillex,Tolexboy,Adrian5 and hpk
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2010
A very big happy birthday to those born on September 29,who incidentally have the highest number on this thread
They are;Sannies,Bigproject,Sept 29,Ikamefa,Pclay,Testy,chiegemba,freeranger,Joyblinks,Ofala,Laskunle,Sonickay,Bidemi007,munachi89 and Xiana
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by ikamefa(f): 5:05pm On Sep 29, 2010
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

go b-baby! its my baffday

go b-baby its my baffday

we gon party like its me buffday

we gon sip barcadi like its me baffday "  grin "
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 4:17pm On Oct 01, 2010
Happy birthday to the lone baby born on September 30
He is;Goldwater
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by henry90000: 10:41am On Oct 04, 2010
[size=14pt]Why waste your money buying a new phone when you can get one or two for free. A company is giving phones for free. I got three 9ja style. Please get your free phone.

Visit www.freegsmphones.info[/size]
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 1:53pm On Oct 04, 2010
^^^
You miss road ??
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 7:00am On Oct 10, 2010
To all my September pees;DO HAVE A BLESSED DAY TODAY IN THE PRESENCE OF THE LORD
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 10:20pm On Oct 17, 2010
Sad week for Nigeria sports;three olympic athletes tested postive for drug use,now FIFA member,the very egotistic Amos Adamu is alleged to have offerred to sell his vote for the hosts of the 2018 and 2022 FIFA world cups
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by RedHazel: 10:33pm On Nov 07, 2010
Visit www.red-hazel.com for all the contacts and information you need to plan an event.

Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 5:57am On Dec 08, 2010
^^^
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 5:59am On Dec 08, 2010
[size=14pt]May I seize this opportunity to wish all my beautiful and beloved September babies a very merry Christmas in advance[/size]
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 11:17pm On Dec 10, 2010
TG
y'all can add whatever you like,whether IF to make TGIF or TGFAD (THANK GOD FOR ANOTHER DAY)
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 4:49pm On Dec 25, 2010
Merry Christmas to all my September babies[img][/img]

Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 12:25pm On Jan 18, 2011
Hi y'all,for those of us in Nigeria,have we registered with INEC yet?though the incompetent lot have made it into such a herculean task,but I encourage us all to make out time to register so y'all can vote for the candiddates of your choice come April
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by parislomo(f): 3:32pm On Jan 24, 2011
Hi Rasputinn, Happy New Year! I have gone twice to register but no luck so far>>> not losing hope though will keep trying
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by olaolabiy: 7:59pm On Jan 27, 2011
Yeah! September, my Month!

The best month!

This thread is da bomb cool cool

Nice one.
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by makatunder: 4:11am On Jan 29, 2011
sept 2nd any one here we rock cos we set de pace for fun, grin
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 10:14am On Feb 02, 2011
parislomo:

Hi Rasputinn, Happy New Year! I have gone twice to register but no luck so far>>> not losing hope though will keep trying

That's the spirit my sista kiss kiss
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 10:17am On Feb 02, 2011
ola olabiy:

Yeah! September, my Month!

The best month!

This thread is da bomb cool cool

Nice one.

Ahhhh Prof Ola himself,it's my most profound pleasure to welcome you to this thread,do you mind giving us your birth date so we hook you up with the other September babies that share that date with you on this thread?? wink wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

Woman Serves Guests Herbal Mix-(agbo Jedi),at A Party In UK / 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) / "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.