Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here (47183 Views)

10th Month Birthmates Meet-up Zone (perfect 10s) / Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. / People Born In May, meet ur birthmates here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by sept29: 4:23pm On May 07, 2008
Hi Sannies,
You can reach me through the e-mail ad. in my earlier reply.
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 2:22pm On May 08, 2008
Hey guys,while we look forward to our respective birthdays,I need for y'all to suggest ways to spice up this thread.
It could be words of inspiration/encouragement,a new idea/fad,a joke or whatever
as long as it's cool,then by all means let's have it
I'll start by throwing in a joke about this man who had earlier promised his wife that he'd quit drinking

Man comes home late one night and the following convy ensues

Wife:Have you been drinking again?
Husband:Why would you ask me such a question @ this time of the day
Wife:Actually it's night already and the way you're staggering suggest you may be drunk
Husband:Well I had a drink or two but I'm not as think as you drunk I am

Over to you peeps,let's av yours
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by saucekid(m): 5:17pm On May 08, 2008
uhm. . . . .
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by Creamychic(f): 10:25pm On May 08, 2008
14th ere!
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 8:08am On May 09, 2008
Hola creamy,welcome on board
How creamy is this chic?
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 8:10am On May 09, 2008
Hey sauce,is uhm a word of inspiration/encouragement,a new idea/fad or a joke
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 8:21am On May 09, 2008
@ Franklinog
Sorry for the belated for the belated birthday,
for that you'll get a double dap
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 8:22am On May 09, 2008
By the way,why have we not seen 13th babies,c'mon it's one of the most unique days of any month.
Don't be afraid to rep ur birth date cos on our flight,we got seat number 13 for y'all
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by myk2mic: 12:00pm On May 09, 2008
stillwater, how far, be like say i feel u , so wat is u real name by the way, wink
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 09, 2008
stillwater, how far, be like say i feel u , so what is u real name by the way,

My real name's Water tongue

Anyway to spice up this thread, there're two star signs that fall under the month of September Virgo, the virgin (August 24th through September 23rd)
and libra, the scales (September 24th through October 23rd)

How to Recognize VIRGO tongue

Source http://mizian.com.ne/englishwiz/library/names/zodiac/virgo.htm

Virgo is the sign of the virgin, but you can't take the symbolism too literally. I can assure you that a September birthday is no guarantee of virginity. Although lots of Virgos remain bachelors and spinsters, there are also plenty who finally settle into connubial bliss. They may not do so with any sudden burst of fire and passion, because marriage is not a natural state for the Virginian nature; yet it's surprising how many of them master its teamwork, and they're almost always devoted to their families.

Married or single, it's fairly simple to spot the Virgo in public. For one thing, he won't be making much noise. He's not exactly garrulous, and he'll stand out as a loner. See that gentle, attractive man over there in the comer, with the thesaurus under his arm? The one with the tick-tock mind, clicking away the hours neatly and methodical­ly noticing the smallest details? If you look closely, you can almost see him measuring each minute for what it's worth. He's a Virgo. See that quiet girl with the beautiful, soft eyes, waiting for the bus? Notice her spick-and-span white gloves, her cool manner. She'll have the exact coins for the fare ready in her hand. She wouldn't dream of asking the bus driver to change a five dollar bill. She's a Virgo.

Social gatherings are not the best hunting grounds when you're searching for these perfectionists. You're more like­ly to find them working late at the office than being gre­garious at a cocktail party. It's not easy for Virgos to relax sufficiently to enjoy the carefree social swim, because they're basically uncomfortable in crowds. They some­times make attempts to follow the party routine, through pure frustration, but duty whistles too insistently to allow for much frivolity. Sometimes, Virgo can make Capricorn look like a good-time Harry, and that's really going some. You'll seldom see them blowing bubbles in the air or building castles in the sand. Virgos are too busy to day­dream, and they're usually too tired at night to wish on stars.

Kinda true for moi undecided

Libra would be coming up later. wink
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by ujuchidimm: 3:14pm On May 09, 2008
hi this is uj , born on the 6th
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 3:52pm On May 09, 2008
Hey Uju
welcome aboard,please take your seat and enjoy the flight
Look out for your birthday mates wink wink wink
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 3:55pm On May 09, 2008
stillwater:

Virgo is the sign of the virgin, but you can't take the symbolism too literally.

No no no no,I disagree ooo,in my case you can take it literally grin grin grin grin
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 09, 2008
How to Recognize LIBRA (September 24th through October 23rd) tongue

http://mizian.com.ne/englishwiz/library/names/zodiac/libra.htm

Librans hate to be rude, yet they'll straighten the crooked picture on your wall and snap off your blaring TV sfft. Librans love people, but they hate large crowds. Like gen&le doves of peace, they go around mediating and patching tip quarrels between others; still they enjoy a good argument themselves. They're goodnatured and pleasant, but th^y can also be sulky, and they balk at taking orders. Libra(is are extremely intelligent. At the same time, they're incredi­bly naive and gullible. They'll talk your ear off, yet they're wonderfully good listeners. Librans are restless people. But they seldom rush or hurry. Are you completely confused? You're not alone. There's a frustrating inconsistency to tl»is Sun sign that puzzles the Ubrans themselves as much S&it does others.

Lots of people will tell you that Libra is all love ai»d beauty and sweetness and light. That's fine, as far as it goes, but it stops a little short of accuracy. It also stops short of Eugene O'Neill. Just because the sign is symbolized by the golden scales of justice, don't ever think that LibraAS are always perfectly balanced. It seems to be a logical deduction. After all, the purpose of scales is to balano®. However, did you ever watch the balancing process on a pair of old-fashioned pharmaceutical scales? The ultimate goal is to get both sides even, but what happens? First o(ie side is low, then the other. Up and down, and they dip until there's perfect balance. Drop into a friendly neighborhood. pharmacy and watch them in action.

Never again will you have a mental picture of a Libran as a calm, perfectly balanced, sweet, gracious and charming individual You'll have a mental picture of a person who has that kind of disposition half the time. The other half of the time, Libra can be annoying, quarrelsome, stubborn, restless, depressed and confused. Libra is first up, then down. He swings one way, then another. Suddenly, like the scaels-perfect balance! It's heavenly. But there is always that period of weighing and dipping before the moment of heavenly balance is achieved.
smiley
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 09, 2008
rasputinn:

No no no no,I disagree ooo,in my case you can take it literally grin grin grin grin

Yeah right!!!! cheesy
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by SENATORJD(m): 4:03pm On May 09, 2008
Creamychic:

14th ere!
@creamy chick 14 here too
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 4:09pm On May 09, 2008
A boy and his date were parked on a back
road some distance from town, doing what
boys and girls do on back roads some
distance from town, when the girl stopped
the boy.

I really should have mentioned this
earlier, but I'm actually a hooker and I
charge $20 for sex."

The boy reluctantly paid her, and they
did their thing.

After the cigarette, the boy just sat in
the driver's seat looking out the window.

Why aren't we going anywhere?" asked the
girl.

Well, I should have mentioned this
before, but I'm actually a taxi driver,
and the fare back to town is $25."
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 4:11pm On May 09, 2008
Hi senator,how is the legislative business?
Good you've seen a birthday mate.Congrats
As a senator,I'll see you later for some federal govt contracts oo
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by SENATORJD(m): 4:14pm On May 09, 2008
rasputinn:

Hi senator,how is the legislative business?
Good you've seen a birthday mate.Congrats
As a senator,I'll see you later for some federal govt contracts oo
@rasputinn had to reply, doe at a sitting when i saw this, no wahala my brother, but if the contract backfire u knw say i get small immunity i fit go hide for david mark side ooo, but u?i no knw.legislative business is hot as usual and thanks u waiting to meet my bday mate
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 4:40pm On May 09, 2008
SENATOR JD:

@rasputinn had to reply, doe at a sitting when i saw this, no wahala my brother, but if the contract backfire u knw say i get small immunity i fit go hide for david mark side ooo, but u?i no knw.legislative business is hot as usual and thanks u waiting to meet my bday mate

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 12:14pm On May 10, 2008
Hi Senator
Howz da weekend,I c u lyk 2pac
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by SENATORJD(m): 11:40am On May 12, 2008
@rasputtin weekend was fine thank you, how was urs?what made u think i like 2pac?
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 1:28pm On May 12, 2008
My weekend was restful plus we had a fun family weekend,thanx
Your sig,"street's military,you gotta be a soldier" was frequently used by pac
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by SENATORJD(m): 1:32pm On May 12, 2008
ok that, yeah. street is serious military my broda, only the soljas survive.hope ure balling aight. keep it real man
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 1:34pm On May 12, 2008
One love,brova
Have a successful week ahead
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 1:37pm On May 12, 2008
As we begin a new week here's wishing all my september peeps the best the week has got to offer.
Whatever you have to do this week,give it your best shot or nothing

Remember,the best time to repair the roof is when the sun is shining
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by SENATORJD(m): 1:48pm On May 12, 2008
one love bro do have a funfilled,fulfilled and challenging week too.cheers cool
rasputinn:

As we begin a new week here's wishing all my september peeps the best the week has got to offer.
same here too
rasputinn:

Remember,the best time to repair the roof is when the sun is shining
WORD!!!!
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by uneojo(f): 10:53am On May 13, 2008
Hey,
Mine is 10th and I love the month. Do I have any birth mate?
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by uneojo(f): 10:54am On May 13, 2008
Hey,
Mine is 10th and I love the month.  Do I have any birth mate?
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 13, 2008
Hello everyone. How are you doing? cheesy
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 6:39pm On May 13, 2008
Hi Uneojo
You're most welcome to your home thread
Per your birthday mates,just be on the look out,you may want to peruse the previous posts
You missed me by one day sha  wink wink wink wink
Enjoy
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by saucekid(m): 7:11pm On May 13, 2008
oya
make my birthday mate show face now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) / Woman Serves Guests Herbal Mix-(agbo Jedi),at A Party In UK / 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.