Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here - Events (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here (47311 Views)

10th Month Birthmates Meet-up Zone (perfect 10s) / Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. / People Born In May, meet ur birthmates here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by famora(m): 10:25am On Sep 23, 2013
Nicemoc:
Yaaaaaay! Mine is 29th too. Happy birthday to us in advance

mine 2 is 29th
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by famora(m): 10:48am On Sep 25, 2013
famora:

mine 2 is 29th
how do we celebrate
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by famora(m): 11:03am On Sep 25, 2013
rasputinn:

Hi Adbash,here are your birthday mates for September 29th;
Sannies,Bigproject,Sept 29,Ikamefa,Pclay,Testy,chiegemba,freeranger,Joyblinks,Ofala,Laskunle,Sonickay,Bidemi007,munachi89

Happy birthday in advance
if you are all base in Lagos, lets plan on how to meet and spend nice time together or what do you think
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 25, 2013
famora:
if you are all base in Lagos, lets plan on how to meet and spend nice time together or what do you think
I suspect you a guy wink
You want to hook up abi?? grin
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by famora(m): 12:12pm On Sep 26, 2013
god_of_music: I suspect you a guy wink
You want to hook up abi?? grin

how do you mean....i dont get you...a guy or a gay?...explain yourself
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 26, 2013
famora:

how do you mean....i dont get you...a guy or a gay?...explain yourself
Ah! I meant guy...like yhu were searching for a girl to hook up with ryt?

1 Like

Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by famora(m): 8:54am On Sep 29, 2013
god_of_music: Ah! I meant guy...like yhu were searching for a girl to hook up with ryt?
Jst don't wanna have a boring day, jst 2 av a splendid day with $om1

1 Like

Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by Myself2(m): 6:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
Where is everybody ??
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2015
[size=18pt]The beautiful month of September is approaching once more,so where are all the lovely September Children,please come in and let's have fun here.[/size]
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 4:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
Happy Birthday to all blessed September babies celebrating their birthdays with me today.
So many prominent people and billionaires were born on this day too.Congratulations to you all and happy birthday
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by BlackGod: 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
There is a new site in the internet, where people can share things with their birthmates, celebrate birthday with their birthmates, watch public birthday videos and send gifts to their birthmates on their birthday. You can also follow and see news of celebrities and famous people of thesame birthday with you.

And the most important part of it all is you can chat freely all through your life without restriction just like facebook.

AND ITS ALL FREE accept you are going there as a VIP to look for dating partners

this is the site http://www.mybirthmates.com

If you like browsing on mobile their mobile app is said to be out in a month time
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by Integrityfarms(m): 11:43pm On May 20, 2016
jumongpan:
wow.....i share same date with you,i celebrated mine @the office yesterday,it was fun all the way. i thank God adding anoda one year in our live

Am so excited after many moments of searching for a birthday mate here that I found you! Wishing to meet you someday

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) / "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) / Woman Throws Money In Bundle At Event (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.