Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,788 members, 7,841,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Emotional Abuse By My Father - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Emotional Abuse By My Father (910 Views)

Is This Not Supposed To Be Child Abuse Too? Graphic Images 18+ Discretion*** / Help: I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Father - Nkechi / Deal With Emotional Abuse By Jane Augoye (via Punch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emotional Abuse By My Father by handson(m): 9:43am On May 24, 2013
Guys please i need ur advice, i am 26 years of age a graduate of accounting but not yet working due to some health issues. The problem i am having is my dad who abuses me every minute he no longer calls me by m name where is dat idiot, fool and i am the the first born male child i even went to a pastor to cry out and he said my dad has other wives outside guys please what do i do should i find some where and move out cos i cant even comminicate with GOD well cos of this every minute it pains me i lov my dad but he hates me with passion i dnt no what i did. This is hurting me i am vey humble mature advice please.
Re: Emotional Abuse By My Father by Dygeasy(m): 9:54am On May 24, 2013
Is it from the Pastor you're hearing that your dad has other wives besides your mum? Hoe does he treat your mum? What of your other siblings?
Re: Emotional Abuse By My Father by handson(m): 9:59am On May 24, 2013
He abuse everybody but my own is the worst, he has never prayed with us for ones
Re: Emotional Abuse By My Father by Godson201333(m): 10:04am On May 24, 2013
Try to huzzle hard and move out of the house,It is because he sees you everyday and think you are still his responsibility

1 Like

Re: Emotional Abuse By My Father by Dygeasy(m): 10:18am On May 24, 2013
handson: He abuse everybody but my own is the worst, he has never prayed with us for ones
very well then. I think he's got issues with himself. Maybe you ignore him though I understand the part about loving him, learn to be independent and find a way to get out of the house and stand on your own. You could be the stepping stone for your younger ones. With time, he's gonna change. Of course he can't come to your place to insult/abuse you. Its about him seeing you everyday like someone said.

Goodluck!
Re: Emotional Abuse By My Father by handson(m): 10:18am On May 24, 2013
I currently learning computer, thinking of going into computer business
Re: Emotional Abuse By My Father by braxjay(m): 10:39am On May 24, 2013
there's a strategy i'll like you to try out.

incase you dont know, scarcity brings respect.the fact that you are always there eating and sleeping gets him upset.

my advice, leave home and take your struggle somewhere else. i'm not saying it's as easy as it sounds, i can assure

you, it is the toughest experience ever. but as a man, it's something u must do to earn respect. get anything to do at

least to keep body n soul together until u reach ur landmark. believe me, when he doesn't see you and u r not dong so

bad and he sees the way you are doing things for yourself, YOU GET ALL THE RESPECT YOU EVER NEEDED

3 Likes

Re: Emotional Abuse By My Father by handson(m): 10:55am On May 24, 2013
braxjay: there's a strategy i'll like you to try out.

incase you dont know, scarcity brings respect.the fact that you are always there eating and sleeping gets him upset.

my advice, leave home and take your struggle somewhere else. i'm not saying it's as easy as it sounds, i can assure

you, it is the toughest experience ever. but as a man, it's something u must do to earn respect. get anything to do at

least to keep body n soul together until u reach ur landmark. believe me, when he doesn't see you and u r not dong so

bad and he sees the way you are doing things for yourself, YOU GET ALL THE RESPECT YOU EVER NEEDED
Thks man i pray GOD to give me the strength i am thinking of moving out but i want to lay a solid foundation finacially
Re: Emotional Abuse By My Father by infodollarman(m): 1:22pm On May 24, 2013
handson: Guys please i need ur advice, i am 26 years of age a graduate of accounting but not yet working due to some health issues. The problem i am having is my dad who abuses me every minute he no longer calls me by m name where is dat idiot, fool and i am the the first born male child i even went to a pastor to cry out and he said my dad has other wives outside guys please what do i do should i find some where and move out cos i cant even comminicate with GOD well cos of this every minute it pains me i lov my dad but he hates me with passion i dnt no what i did. This is hurting me i am vey humble mature advice please.
if you have anywhere else to go leave the house for some time.
Re: Emotional Abuse By My Father by handson(m): 2:59pm On May 24, 2013
I am not the first person to stay with his parents i am going through pain

(1) (Reply)

Spice Up Your Relationship / Heart Felt Words About Love / Meet New People Here ( Super GOOD People/extroverts)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.