Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

New 'Atheist Map' Of The World - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New 'Atheist Map' Of The World (5158 Views)

Future Map Of The World / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist / Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New 'Atheist Map' Of The World by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 24, 2013
Maybe I should have asked your definition of : "a top"

Anyway you were right.

. Cote D'Ivoire 2. South Africa 3. Ghana 4. Nigeria 5. Burkina Faso 6. Kenya 7. Sudan 8. Tanzania 9. Uganda 10. Ethiopia
Re: New 'Atheist Map' Of The World by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 24, 2013
JeSoul: And on this...

you have to understand these kinds of population studies because of the sheer volume of data & research that has to be analyzed are typically carried out at decade intervals, not yearly or every leap year.

Since the 90's are too old for you, here is the most recent world map of population densities...still tells the exact same story as the Africa one from the 90s.

What you don't understand is this part are deserts, Sahara and Kalahari or forest(Equatorial forest)that's why they are empty.
BTW. Most recent which year? Anyway I don't think you got me, most part of Africa is not inhabited, both deserts doesn't make half of the Africa territory.
And my point is even the populated part are still in the dark. A populated country is +10-15M in my book.
Re: New 'Atheist Map' Of The World by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 24, 2013
musKeeto: Take a look at that map and compare with the one below.

It's a picture of the world at night. Nuff said.

[img]http://molmengis.files./2010/09/earth_night.jpg[/img]
look @Ethiopia, Somalia, down south...the whole central Africa is in the dark, some pocket of lugt in the west,maybe lagos .that's all...North Africa has way more light

1 Like

Re: New 'Atheist Map' Of The World by JeSoul(f): 10:21pm On May 24, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Maybe I should have asked your definition of : "a top"

Anyway you were right.

. Cote D'Ivoire 2. South Africa 3. Ghana 4. Nigeria 5. Burkina Faso 6. Kenya 7. Sudan 8. Tanzania 9. Uganda 10. Ethiopia
No wahala sir. We're simply exchanging ideas/thoughts. For your ranking system here, is that from my link?

CAMEROONPRIDE:

What you don't understand is this part are deserts, Sahara and Kalahari or forest(Equatorial forest)that's why they are empty.
hmmm...didn't I already say this earlier?

JeSoul: Even the inhabited regions, many are underpopulated. The central part of Africa (horizontally) is practically deserted (pun intended, Sahara desert) . And vertically (much of mid & south-west/south-south africa) the region is also sparsely inhabited as well.

BTW. Most recent which year? Anyway I don't think you got me, most part of Africa is not inhabited, both deserts doesn't make half of the Africa territory.
And my point is even the populated part are still in the dark. A populated country is +10-15M in my book.
I don't disagree. I simply said we are probably utilizing about 25-30% of our total available land - going by the population map. And I also said earlier I don't have any doubts about how far behind we are in development/infrastructure. My first point was that the night map was not an accurate snapshot to draw any definitive conclusions from. C'est fini. There isn't much here to antogonize on...just misunderstanding/inadequte wording/communication.
Re: New 'Atheist Map' Of The World by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 24, 2013
Nigeria and Cameroon have a long history of economic ties. It is estimated that 90% of the over three million of Nigeria's population in Cameroon run and own SMEs, contributing significantly to Cameroon's GDP

http://www.msmenewsnetwork.com/index.php/middle-east-africa/news/item/1209-trade-relationship-between-nigeria-and-cameroon-needs-to-be-formalised

^^ THIS IS from a Nigerian official

I think our data needs updates. Because I don't think there's is a country with more Nigerian in the world,Cameroon should def b in the ranking also, I even don't think there's a country(African) with over 4millions of African like. (20M*13)/100 = 2,600,000 this was in 2008.

To me we are the top destination anyway, from chad, Nigeria, CAR , etc
Re: New 'Atheist Map' Of The World by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 24, 2013
Re: New 'Atheist Map' Of The World by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:17pm On May 24, 2013
otumfour:
Since the mid-1980s there has been a massive program to rebuild Buddhist and Taoist temples.
In recent times, the government has expressed support for Buddhism and Taoism, organizing the World Buddhist Forum in 2006 and the International Forum on the Daodejing in 2007. The government sees these religions as an integral part of Chinese culture.

HURRAY!!!!!!! Also dont forget the most import CTR (CHINESE TRAD. RELIGION)

WHEN WILL NIGERIA LEARN?!! angry angry angry angry
Re: New 'Atheist Map' Of The World by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 25, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

HURRAY!!!!!!! Also dont forget the most import CTR (CHINESE TRAD. RELIGION)

WHEN WILL NIGERIA LEARN?!! angry angry angry angry
Lol, na only that part you read? grin
Re: New 'Atheist Map' Of The World by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:11pm On May 25, 2013
my eyes are deaf to evrythin els my brahh cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) / Confession Of A Former Santeria Secret Society Cult Member In Nigeria, Chuku Dal / The New Young Messiah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.