Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,100 members, 7,821,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

'I Will Personally Catch And Bring You To The Creeks' -Asari Tells Ango - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Will Personally Catch And Bring You To The Creeks' -Asari Tells Ango (2497 Views)

Caption This Picture Of Boy In Bayelsa Creeks After Yesterday's Polls / Install Timpreye Sylva & This Country Will Go Up In Flames- Asari Tells Buhari / Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Will Personally Catch And Bring You To The Creeks' -Asari Tells Ango by tomakint: 1:23pm On May 25, 2013
ckkris: And Ango is what? Asari is more MUJAHID than even Boko Haram. Trained by Ghadafi, fought real combats in the creeks and in the streets of Port Harcourt. Not just bombing innocent church-goers as Hausa/fulani jihadists do. A posters above claims know the brothel where Prof Ango goes to stretch out.
Ignore that guy he is sentimentally attached to the Mallams. Ango Abdullahi? a former VC wey no respect himself is about to be messed up cool
Re: 'I Will Personally Catch And Bring You To The Creeks' -Asari Tells Ango by Gamji007: 1:24pm On May 25, 2013
Bigcake: Asari u have my blessings go for d animal. That's all.

Honestly,between you and Asari, I don't know who the animal is.
Re: 'I Will Personally Catch And Bring You To The Creeks' -Asari Tells Ango by tomakint: 1:34pm On May 25, 2013
Gamji007:

Honestly,between you and Asari, I don't know who the animal is.
Sorry Aboki mana what about between you and Ango? No offence, just asking undecided
Re: 'I Will Personally Catch And Bring You To The Creeks' -Asari Tells Ango by musiwa26: 7:34pm On May 25, 2013
kept quiet.. asari should offer apology if he said that , you see, this man is former VC of ABU.. the VC of a nigeria university has more population than many city 30,000 to 40,000 people..

Culture should teach, you cant not insult an old man..
You most separate disagreing with policy and insulting Older people.

And I notice most of you people just insult people.. Dont you people have fathers.. Did your father not teach you anything.

You have to be able to separate policy and people. and stop insulting people.

You see, when i said obasanjo should offer apology to people on the census.. it is because Obasanjo, if obasanjo start a media fire. It is hard to put off that media fire. and not an insult. so there is a difference between the two.
Re: 'I Will Personally Catch And Bring You To The Creeks' -Asari Tells Ango by filcast(m): 10:11pm On May 25, 2013
musiwa26: kept quiet.. asari should offer apology if he said that , you see, this man is former VC of ABU.. the VC of a nigeria university has more population than many city 30,000 to 40,000 people..

Culture should teach, you cant not insult an old man..
You most separate disagreing with policy and insulting Older people.

And I notice most of you people just insult people.. Dont you people have fathers.. Did your father not teach you anything.

You have to be able to separate policy and people. and stop insulting people.

You see, when i said obasanjo should offer apology to people on the census.. it is because Obasanjo, if obasanjo start a media fire. It is hard to put off that media fire. and not an insult. so there is a difference between the two.
so many words! you still made little sense!
Re: 'I Will Personally Catch And Bring You To The Creeks' -Asari Tells Ango by ndukwejoe(m): 12:21pm On May 26, 2013
and you think this event is not drawing sympathy to Amaechi, Goodluck is not God.
tomakint:
You should be more worried about what would befall Amaechi soon for daring the Presidency and his party, you should worry more about the fate of Amaechi back at home if still in doubt, watch as events unfold especially in Rivers State! You can quote me cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Have A Clue Of This Project At Iwo Road Ibadan (pic) / Gov. Akpabio Leaves Governors Office/govt House Uyo Pictures / PHOTOS: Son Of Former AGF Mohammed Adoke Crashes Father's N40m Porsche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.