Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

'I Will Personally Catch And Bring You To The Creeks' -Asari Tells Ango - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Will Personally Catch And Bring You To The Creeks' -Asari Tells Ango (2493 Views)

Caption This Picture Of Boy In Bayelsa Creeks After Yesterday's Polls / Install Timpreye Sylva & This Country Will Go Up In Flames- Asari Tells Buhari / Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Will Personally Catch And Bring You To The Creeks' -Asari Tells Ango by filcast(m): 9:34pm On May 24, 2013
The war of words between some leaders of the oil-rich Niger Delta and some individuals in the North over President Goodluck Jonathan’s re-election in 2015 has been reduced to personal threat between former President of the Ijaw Youth Council, IYC, and leaders of the Niger Delta Peoples Volunteer Force, NDPV, Alahji Mujahid Dokubo-Asari and the spokesman of the Northern Elders Forum,NEF, Alhaji Ango Abdullahi as Asari had said he would go after Abdullahi, catch him and bundle him to the creeks of the Niger Delta, if any crisis emerge after or before the election.

Asari, who said that Abdullahi is hungry and looks malnourished said: “He is so hungry and looks malnourished.

“He should thank God that it is somebody like Goodluck Jonathan that is the president. If not for Goodluck, by now, I would kept him where he belongs. He should continue to run his mouth and pray for crisis, because when the crisis starts, I promise him, on my honour, that I will cross into the enemy’s territory, and personally go after him wherever he is, whether in a hut, under the bed, in caves or any hole he will be hiding. I will catch him and bring him to the creeks of the Niger Delta.

“I will catch him like a common criminal in any part of the world he will run to and bring him to justice for having stolen the resources and wealth of my people. He will never go free if there be crisis. He should pray to Allah. Ango Abdullahi will never go free if the crisis he is wishing for begins. It’s a promise.” Asari said.

It would be recalled that Abdullahi described Dokubo-Asari as a coward who would flee in the event of war.

According to him, “Dokubo is a coward who will flee in event of war.“From the antecedents of Asari Dokubo, we believe that he is making these empty boasts apparently because of the filthy lucre he is getting from the pipeline contracts and the promise of more. But we can bet Nigerians that he would be the first person to flee to the creeks if the war he is threatening, breaks out.”
-DAILYPOST.
Re: 'I Will Personally Catch And Bring You To The Creeks' -Asari Tells Ango by ndukwejoe(m): 9:43pm On May 24, 2013
him talk dem reply am why him de vex.pls where is season three , this movie will be interesting o,
ndi-ara.
Re: 'I Will Personally Catch And Bring You To The Creeks' -Asari Tells Ango by Bigcake: 9:43pm On May 24, 2013
Asari u have my blessings go for d animal. That's all.

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Personally Catch And Bring You To The Creeks' -Asari Tells Ango by skillmachine: 9:53pm On May 24, 2013
grin grin comedy

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Personally Catch And Bring You To The Creeks' -Asari Tells Ango by homesteady(m): 10:04pm On May 24, 2013
Chai!! I can't help but laugh it out!! Like seriously we need things like this sometimes!! So that we can laugh and forget about all the problems created by our politicians!! Once again LOL!!
Re: 'I Will Personally Catch And Bring You To The Creeks' -Asari Tells Ango by emiye(m): 10:22pm On May 24, 2013
There are some missing nuts on Asari's head, someone should help him, he is running mad !

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Personally Catch And Bring You To The Creeks' -Asari Tells Ango by gonon: 10:27pm On May 24, 2013
What a country!!!
Re: 'I Will Personally Catch And Bring You To The Creeks' -Asari Tells Ango by Ozonna(m): 10:57pm On May 24, 2013
I Don't think Asari said this grin. I doubt this story.
Meanwhile, which paper be Dailypost?
Re: 'I Will Personally Catch And Bring You To The Creeks' -Asari Tells Ango by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 24, 2013
I sabi the brothel where the Ango Rat dey go nak ashawo. Asari if u ready just ping me for tip off
Re: 'I Will Personally Catch And Bring You To The Creeks' -Asari Tells Ango by musiwa26: 11:53pm On May 24, 2013
if asari dokubo said that. that is really bad, Alhaji Ango Abdullahi is a well respectable man. who as given nigeria all to his old age. why will he disrespect an old man like that.

you cant do that to northerner elders like this.. their people take it bad.

The northerners dont take things like this as joke. they see life different. the cultures are different.
Re: 'I Will Personally Catch And Bring You To The Creeks' -Asari Tells Ango by Nobody: 12:51am On May 25, 2013
Asari should start with Abubakar Shekau..

Bring his head on a platter for uncle Jona and Alhaji Ango will zip his mouth.

There is a bounty already on his head,he,ll not only make some money but earn respect as well..

Let him fish him out first and 2015 is guaranteed for Jonathan cos even Buhari will vote for him, if not out of admiration,then out of fear...

10 Likes

Re: 'I Will Personally Catch And Bring You To The Creeks' -Asari Tells Ango by Nobody: 12:57am On May 25, 2013
ok na..
Re: 'I Will Personally Catch And Bring You To The Creeks' -Asari Tells Ango by Nobody: 12:57am On May 25, 2013
Asari don talk him own....oya Ango na your turn..talk your own. grin
Re: 'I Will Personally Catch And Bring You To The Creeks' -Asari Tells Ango by dayokanu(m): 2:49am On May 25, 2013
Obviously Asari is all mouth

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Personally Catch And Bring You To The Creeks' -Asari Tells Ango by Nobody: 4:09am On May 25, 2013
Ango Abdullahi has been making statements, that are capable of heating up the polity. Unlike an elder that he is , he has been acting like a baby. It is good that Asari is giving him what he asked for.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Will Personally Catch And Bring You To The Creeks' -Asari Tells Ango by PointB: 5:24am On May 25, 2013
Lol
I can already imagine the creek boys taming the loquacious Anger Abdullahi with horse whips. This is funny stuff.
Re: 'I Will Personally Catch And Bring You To The Creeks' -Asari Tells Ango by Jlow2: 6:28am On May 25, 2013
Realy,"ther was a country"
Re: 'I Will Personally Catch And Bring You To The Creeks' -Asari Tells Ango by tyson55(m): 6:36am On May 25, 2013
undecided undecided undecided
Re: 'I Will Personally Catch And Bring You To The Creeks' -Asari Tells Ango by mankand(m): 6:37am On May 25, 2013
All these creek people are a disgrace to power. What the hell is this goat saying in this new age? Come 2015 we are chasing you all out of asi rock and go back to your fishing.

There was a country
Re: 'I Will Personally Catch And Bring You To The Creeks' -Asari Tells Ango by tomakint: 6:39am On May 25, 2013
Walahi me i gip am for Asarii as a very funny man! cheesy cheesy especially when he said this, "I promise him, on my honour, that I will cross into the enemy’s territory, and personally go after him wherever he is, whether in a hut, under the bed, in caves or any hole he will be hiding. I will catch him and bring him to the creeks of the Niger Delta". Kai, Asari too funny cheesy I like that

3 Likes

Re: 'I Will Personally Catch And Bring You To The Creeks' -Asari Tells Ango by vb0mb(m): 6:48am On May 25, 2013
Not only this animal all of them that dont want peace for nigeria.
Bigcake: Asari u have my blessings go for d animal. That's all.
Re: 'I Will Personally Catch And Bring You To The Creeks' -Asari Tells Ango by vb0mb(m): 6:50am On May 25, 2013
T
Re: 'I Will Personally Catch And Bring You To The Creeks' -Asari Tells Ango by jonaboy: 6:55am On May 25, 2013
What do u expect from the mouth of a lunatic roaming the street freely when he is suppose to be in a mental institution,to cap it all he is being made comfortable from taxpayers hard earned income. Nigeria will be great again.
Re: 'I Will Personally Catch And Bring You To The Creeks' -Asari Tells Ango by Pukkah: 7:50am On May 25, 2013
A lot of careless talk going on.

By the way, where was Asari when Amechi was trouncing Jang at the Governors' Forum election?
Re: 'I Will Personally Catch And Bring You To The Creeks' -Asari Tells Ango by qualified(f): 7:52am On May 25, 2013
I dont blame Asari for saying that, i blame d old coward who has no respect for his old age. Old are meant to say d truth, speak against evil, caution young ones n direct them. But our northern leaders support 'anything' frm their region.

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Personally Catch And Bring You To The Creeks' -Asari Tells Ango by tomakint: 7:59am On May 25, 2013
Pukkah: A lot of careless talk going on.

By the way, where was Asari when Amechi was trouncing Jang at the Governors' Forum election?
You should be more worried about what would befall Amaechi soon for daring the Presidency and his party, you should worry more about the fate of Amaechi back at home if still in doubt, watch as events unfold especially in Rivers State! You can quote me cool

3 Likes

Re: 'I Will Personally Catch And Bring You To The Creeks' -Asari Tells Ango by ihimami: 10:03am On May 25, 2013
tomakint:
You should be more worried about what would befall Amaechi soon for daring the Presidency and his party, you should worry more about the fate of Amaechi back at home if still in doubt, watch as events unfold especially in Rivers State! You can quote me cool

grin grin grin I laugh when peeps keep talking of what will befall of Amaechi for daring the presidency. You should be more worried about what will happen to Jonathan when he is voted out of power in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Will Personally Catch And Bring You To The Creeks' -Asari Tells Ango by phantom(m): 10:30am On May 25, 2013
ihimami:

grin grin grin I laugh when peeps keep talking of what will befall of Amaechi for daring the presidency. You should be more worried about what will happen to Jonathan when he is voted out of power in 2015.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'I Will Personally Catch And Bring You To The Creeks' -Asari Tells Ango by tomakint: 10:37am On May 25, 2013
ihimami:

Ok let me 'join you' grin grin grin I hope you are happy now? undecided
Re: 'I Will Personally Catch And Bring You To The Creeks' -Asari Tells Ango by ckkris: 12:32pm On May 25, 2013
dayokanu: Obviously Asari is all mouth
And Ango is what? Asari is more MUJAHID than even Boko Haram. Trained by Ghadafi, fought real combats in the creeks and in the streets of Port Harcourt. Not just bombing innocent church-goers as Hausa/fulani jihadists do. A posters above claims know the brothel where Prof Ango goes to stretch out.
Re: 'I Will Personally Catch And Bring You To The Creeks' -Asari Tells Ango by Dracula27: 12:48pm On May 25, 2013
dayokanu: Obviously Asari is all mouth
Ooooobiously you don't have real information on the guy.
Re: 'I Will Personally Catch And Bring You To The Creeks' -Asari Tells Ango by Aedesmuskeeto: 1:14pm On May 25, 2013
It seems this asari guy have been drinkin crude-oil oo. But the above statements he made was darn funny . grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mrs Tinubu For Lagos State Governor, 2015! / Ngene-ukwenu's Picture Exposed!! / The Glorious World Around Us! Meanwhile...A giant, somewhere In West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.