Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

If 72 Virgins Are Giving To Muslim Men In Paradise(????)..whats For The Women? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / If 72 Virgins Are Giving To Muslim Men In Paradise(????)..whats For The Women? (19990 Views)

Advice To Muslim Singles / Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts / Why Do Muslim Men Wear Short Trousers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If 72 Virgins Are Giving To Muslim Men In Paradise(????)..whats For The Women? by truthman2012(m): 12:47pm On Jun 19, 2013
Jesus said there is no marriage in heaven. We shall be like angels. There is no female angel. So there are no women in heaven.

When the bible says God created man in his own image, creating a male (Adam) first in an indication that it is the male that is the image of God. God created a woman for helping the man and bearing children, which do not exist in heaven.

The speaker, Jesus knows heaven inside-out. He was not there on a night journey. He came from there, it is his home.

And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee BEFORE THE WORLD WAS.
John 17:5

The account of a man who went to a place on a visit for a few hours cannot be authentic as that of a man who lived in that place from eternity to eternity.
Re: If 72 Virgins Are Giving To Muslim Men In Paradise(????)..whats For The Women? by winner01(m): 7:03pm On Jul 16, 2014
Aderoux: christians are swift in attacking muslims on this issue. yet they have not read their bible. jesus said in matthew19 :16-27. anyone who leaves lands, houses, wiv e e.t.c would get in return hundredfolds in the kingdom of my father. lest u forget hundredfolds can also mean 999
You my friend = (body, soul and spirit). A christian believes that when one dies, your body returns to earth, your spirit returns to your creator and your soul goes to either heaven or hell...In Christians paradise/heaven, Angels, heavenly bodies, people who have died, and all are pure spirits and thus don't engage in sex,...our body has been designed to like the opposite, but the spirit exists neither as female or male and are not in any way attracted to each other.....And for this reason, heavenly bodies don't engage in sexxy activities and so our spirits too won't ...however when you are promised a paradise with so much sexxy virgins and wines (not considered pure and holy even on earth),,you really need to think on this issue of sexxy paradise.

2 Likes

Re: If 72 Virgins Are Giving To Muslim Men In Paradise(????)..whats For The Women? by cuteeme: 12:46pm On May 06, 2020
alexis:

82 hunks and one babe - omo; how will the woman walk after that?
Gosh so i have to make a declaration B4 commenting...ok, Since allah will give each man a strength of 100 men, wont it be just and possible to give the lady same amount of strength to handle the men. So much for equality.
Re: If 72 Virgins Are Giving To Muslim Men In Paradise(????)..whats For The Women? by IslamVIRGINS(f): 1:19pm On May 06, 2020
This Promise Of Virgins Make Some Muslims To Remain In Islam.. Let's Be Realistic, There Is Only One Paradise And The Only One Paradise Where Almighty God Abide Is NOT A Place Of xxxx Where You'll Be Making Unholy Affairs..

Nobody Ever Died In Islam Came Back To Claim He Or She Saw The Vision On How Al-jannat Looks Like With Virgins Dominating.. Don't Be Deceived, Nothing Like Virgins In Paradise Where God Himself Established, I Mean God And Not allah Or Muhammad

You Muslims Should Be Guilded

1 Like

Re: If 72 Virgins Are Giving To Muslim Men In Paradise(????)..whats For The Women? by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:17am On May 14, 2020
If Muslim men gets 72 virgins in paradise,,,what do Muslim women get?
I know this question sounds like I am being facetious,but I am truly curious here....what do female Muslims get when they reach paradise()...

Pls support your claim?
Re: If 72 Virgins Are Giving To Muslim Men In Paradise(????)..whats For The Women? by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:20am On May 14, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:
This Promise Of Virgins Make Some Muslims To Remain In Islam.. Let's Be Realistic, There Is Only One Paradise And The Only One Paradise Where Almighty God Abide Is NOT A Place Of xxxx Where You'll Be Making Unholy Affairs..

Nobody Ever Died In Islam Came Back To Claim He Or She Saw The Vision On How Al-jannat Looks Like With Virgins Dominating.. Don't Be Deceived, Nothing Like Virgins In Paradise Where God Himself Established, I Mean God And Not allah Or Muhammad

You Muslims Should Be Guilded

If there won't be a relationship in the heavens tell me why God created Adam and eve into the heaven in the first place? And who told you there will be as sex in heaven?
Re: If 72 Virgins Are Giving To Muslim Men In Paradise(????)..whats For The Women? by cuteeme: 3:51pm On May 14, 2020
lilbakar:

While a man will get many Hurs(virgins) in paradise, a women would be made the queen of paradise. Her beauty will far outshine the beauty of the hurs(virgins).

Umme Salamah R.A narrates that she said to the prophet muhammad(PBUH) "O Rasûlullah, are the women of this world superior or the hûrs(Virgins)?" He replied, "The women of this world will have superiority over the hûrs(virgin) just as the outer lining of a garment has superiority over the inner lining."

Umme Salamah R.A then asked, "O Rasûlullah, what is the reason for this?" He answered, "Because they performed 5 daily salah (prayer), fasted, and worshipped [Allah]. Allah will put light on their faces and silk on their bodies. [The human women] will be fair in complexion and will wear green clothing and yellow jewelry. Their incense-burners will be made of pearls and their combs will be of gold. They will say, 'We are the women who will stay forever and we will never die. We are the women who will always remain in comfort and we will never undergo difficulty. We are the women who will stay and we will never leave. Listen, we are happy women and we will never become sad. Glad tidings to those men for whom we are and who are for us.'" (Tabrânî)

This will be the high position of the women of the world in Jannah.

If a women had more than one husband, she will choose which one of them to stay with, and she will choose the one with the best character. As for those women who never married or their husband did not enter pardise, they will be allowed to marry whichever worldly man, they so wish, in Jannah. Thus every man in Jannah will have 2 wives from the world.

And a man in paradise will have the strenght of 100 men,to satisfy all the women,according to the saying of our prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

If we have full conviction in Allah's promise that he will fulfil our every desire in Jannah (paradise), then instead of worrying about what they will get in jannah, the women should concentrate their endeavours on pleasing Allah and thus getting to Jannah(paradise). As for pleasing us in Jannah, That is Allah responsibility, so he will do His and we should do ours. The greatest pleasure in Jannah for men and women will be the very pleasure of Allah. Everything else will be secondary.

and Allah Knows Best
That fair in complexion phrase up there, is it not racist, did Allah not make them white and black?, read up the meaning of fair before quoting me.
Re: If 72 Virgins Are Giving To Muslim Men In Paradise(????)..whats For The Women? by cuteeme: 4:00pm On May 14, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

If there won't be a relationship in the heavens tell me why God created Adam and eve into the heaven in the first place? And who told you there will be as sex in heaven?
You be olodo, did God create Adam and Eve in heaven or on earth, better answer the questions you are directed to answer.

1 Like

Re: If 72 Virgins Are Giving To Muslim Men In Paradise(????)..whats For The Women? by IslamVIRGINS(f): 10:22am On May 15, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

God created Adam and Eve into garden of Eden and not heaven, God do descended from heaven to visit them in this garden.. Mister, be guided and don't let one imam deceive you. That's why the name Ḥawwā is NO where to be found in Quran..

Muhammad and his god allah said there own al-jannat is full of virgins.

Reported in Sunan Al-Kubra and Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, and declared sahih (authentic) by Ibn Abi Shayba, Ibn Hibban, and Al-Hakim is the hadith that states that [God's] servants will be married in heaven with seventy wives and that they'll be given the sexual strength for a hundred

Sunan al-Tirmidhi, another of the six major hadith collections, states that the smallest reward for the people of heaven is an abode with seventy-two houri.

Sunan Ibn Majah narrated that every male admitted into heaven will be given eternal erections and wed to 72 wives, all with libidinous sex organs.
Re: If 72 Virgins Are Giving To Muslim Men In Paradise(????)..whats For The Women? by alphaNomega: 10:21am On May 16, 2020
If Muslim men gets 72 virgins in paradise,,,what do Muslim women get?
I know this question sounds like I am being facetious,but I am truly curious here....what do female Muslims get when they reach paradise()...

They get to share a virile man with 71 other ladies if they died as virgins
Re: If 72 Virgins Are Giving To Muslim Men In Paradise(????)..whats For The Women? by alphaNomega: 10:22am On May 16, 2020
claimme:
How can one man sleep with 72 women? Na beans!

No one said the virgins would be women wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) / Why Will Sultan Always Be The One To Declare Fasting For A Whole Nation..? / Why Is Pork Haram?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.