Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians (4197 Views)

Nigerian Churches, Others Causing Increased Witchcraft Persecution In UK – Group / 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore / 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by annyplenty(m): 5:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
Persecution is coming. Be prepared. Do not deny the Lord, Jesus Christ.
Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by annyplenty(m): 5:51pm On May 07, 2019
Stay strong and stay firm in the Lord.
Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by annyplenty(m): 8:13am On Jun 10, 2019
Stay strong in the Lord in the midst of persecution.
Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by LordReed(m): 11:45am On Jun 10, 2019
Its been 6 years and this so called persecution is yet to surface. LOL
Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by annyplenty(m): 5:56pm On Aug 08, 2019
Christian Persecution is going to reach an all time high during the great tribulation. Make sure you don't miss the rapture.

2 Likes

Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by annyplenty(m): 12:11pm On Aug 13, 2019
Any religion that attempts to uproot the name of Christ, church of Christ or Israel shall be uprooted instead.

2 Likes

Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by annyplenty(m): 11:05am On Nov 09, 2019
Get ready.

2 Likes

Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by annyplenty(m): 6:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
Stay strong in the midst of persecution. A crown of life awaits you.

Jesus is coming. Stay ready to the end.

1 Like

Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by annyplenty(m): 5:52pm On Feb 07, 2020
LordReed:
Its been 6 years and this so called persecution is yet to surface. LOL

christians are being beheaded. churches are being bombed. evil laws are targeted against the church. it is loading

1 Like

Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by LordReed(m): 6:39pm On Feb 07, 2020
annyplenty:

christians are being beheaded. churches are being bombed. evil laws are targeted against the church. it is loading

Can you name any period were Christians were not being killed somewhere on this planet?

What evil laws are you referring to?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by annyplenty(m): 7:43pm On Mar 21, 2020
Very soon, the sixth seal shall be broken and then rapture takes place.

Jesus is coming. Stay ready in absolute repentance, watchfulness and holiness.
Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by annyplenty(m): 1:04am On May 03, 2020
If whatis happening now does not qualify for tribulation, I wonder what it is!

HE is coming. Prepare yourself ready.
Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by annyplenty(m): 9:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
Persecution is coming. Stay strong in the Lord.
Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by annyplenty(m): 3:55pm On Aug 07, 2020
Rev 1:9
I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the Kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle called Patmos for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Persecution and tribulation for the word of God and faith in Christ is coming. Stay strong. Be patient and prayerful.

Jesus is coming. Shalom
Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by annyplenty(m): 7:56am On Feb 25, 2021
Take decisions never to forsake nor deny Jesus whatever be the case.

Stand firm for Christ till the end, even to death.
Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by Dtruthspeaker: 8:02am On Feb 25, 2021
annyplenty:
Persecution is coming. Be prepared. Do not deny the Lord, Jesus Christ.

It's been going on since!
Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by Dtruthspeaker: 8:27am On Feb 25, 2021
LordReed:

Can you name any period were Christians were not being killed somewhere on this planet?

What evil laws are you referring to?

Though he said evil laws are targeted at Christians and their so called churches, which is not the whole truth but I do add that it is targeted at all.

I hate seeing them and I do not immediately recall any of them but as it is said "In order to boil a frog, it is put in a pot of cold water and the pot put on the fire".

That is what is happening to the people of the earth.

Eg Promotion and Sanction for any State which does not support homosex, transgender and all those things which used to be abhorred.

Visa refusal for being against these kinds of persons.

The law of Unreasonable Imprisonment for 30days on a mere allegation of offence/crime in opposition to the Natural Law of Presumption of innocence and Freedom, after all the accused can be ordered to appear at the investigative offices to answer any question they need cleared.

One state in the east passed a law that you can be imprisoned at the pleasure of the governor, The Quarantine law has been amended to include punitive conditions rather than do it's job of bringing healing to the sick, this and many other new laws have been created which did not exist before.
Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by LordReed(m): 8:47am On Feb 25, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Though he said evil laws are targeted at Christians and their so called churches, which is not the whole truth but I do add that it is targeted at all.

I hate seeing them and I do not immediately recall any of them but as it is said "In order to boil a frog, it is put in a pot of cold water and the pot put on the fire".

That is what is happening to the people of the earth.

Eg Promotion and Sanction for any State which does not support homosex, transgender and all those things which used to be abhorred.

Visa refusal for being against these kinds of persons.

The law of Unreasonable Imprisonment for 30days on a mere allegation of offence/crime in opposition to the Natural Law of Presumption of innocence and Freedom, after all the accused can be ordered to appear at the investigative offices to answer any question they need cleared.

One state in the east passed a law that you can be imprisoned at the pleasure of the governor, The Quarantine law has been amended to include punitive conditions rather than do it's job of bringing healing to the sick, this and many other new laws have been created which did not exist before.

Why do you want to discriminate against LGBTQ folk? Why do you want to break quarantine? Is not in your bible that the law is for those who hate or are disobedient?
Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by annyplenty(m): 9:01am On Feb 25, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

It's been going on since!

Do you know why the great tribulation is called the great tribulation?
Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by Dtruthspeaker: 3:52pm On Feb 25, 2021
annyplenty:

Do you know why the great tribulation is called the great tribulation?

Yes, I think I do but what do you have?
Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by annyplenty(m): 4:30pm On Feb 25, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Yes, I think I do but what do you have?

Share, please!
Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by Dtruthspeaker: 4:56pm On Feb 25, 2021
LordReed:

Why do you want to discriminate against LGBTQ folk? Why do you want to break quarantine? Is not in your bible that the law is for those who hate or are disobedient?

For LGBTQ, The Law is "Give to each, his due" but however, it is Understandably Reasonable that "No one will reasonably permit or allow a filthily dressed person to enter into their house or office. As soon as he is spotted, he shall be turned away.

That is the Natural Barrier and Resistance already Pre-placed by our Creator and Ruler against the doing of anything that He does not want done.

In fact that is the Fastest Way of Identifying a thing that should not be done.

On Quarantine Laws, the former quarantine laws was sufficient and it did not go against any other Law, but the Remake is Already Unlawful for "A law which unreasonably commands the doing of that which is not good, is No Law" For The Law is Always for the doing of that which is good.

On Disobedience to The Law, your first question should be which Law or Whose Law. Is it The Creator's Law or the law made by your fellow Brother man?

Without having to write a textbook the short answer is All The Creators Laws Are Good, Perfect and All Encompassing, All Embracing and Completely Exhaustive and No One has Any Reasonable Complaint against them, (which Can Not be said about Any man-made law, which is why you all always say, that "the law has loopholes and flawed" ) hence Everyone obeys them and is compelled (bound) to obey them.

Man did not make laws for and over his fellow man neither did he have power or right to do so, (he can only do so for his own creations such as phones, cars, laptops etc) he only needed to find and uncover The Laws which the Creator has Already Pre-Commanded, Pre-Made and Pre-Issued, which is my job and the job of All Lawyers.

And all the good laws that man claimed to have made, contained in your Acts and Laws and Edicts, where Already Pre-Set by God, The Creator of this world and man. So man's repeat of the Laws of God was null and unnecessary.

However, men did a Trick on all the peoples of the world and deceived them, they said and proclaimed that the laws which they had "made" was Complete and Exhaustive and Superior to any other Law in the world, even providing a Difficult Means to Ensure its Alteration is Not Easy, which they called the Constitution, Decree or any other name they so wish to call it!

Then they further secured their deceit in saying that "Anything not contained in the Constitution or their own laws is UNLAWFUL".

This is Not True and therefore this is the weakness of all man made laws in which apart from the fact that his laws have power only over his creations like Toys, cars, phones etc since I am not a creation of man, therefore, No man has power over me (Unless It is The Power of God which means that he is applying and executing God's Laws over me and not his own weak laws)

Therefore, I am Free to Disobey him and his fake laws, where God's Law does not encumber me.
Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by Lighthouse50: 5:00pm On Feb 25, 2021
Bible didnt talk about Nigeria's persecution of Christians but a worldwide persecution which is yet to come.
Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by LordReed(m): 5:16pm On Feb 25, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

For LGBTQ, The Law is "Give to each, his due" but however, it is Understandably Reasonable that "No one will reasonably permit or allow a filthily dressed person to enter into their house or office. As soon as he is spotted, he shall be turned away.

That is the Natural Barrier and Resistance already Pre-placed by our Creator and Ruler against the doing of anything that He does not want done.

In fact that is the Fastest Way of Identifying a thing that should not be done.

On Quarantine Laws, the former quarantine laws was sufficient and it did not go against any other Law, but the Remake is Already Unlawful for "A law which unreasonably commands the doing of that which is not good, is No Law" For The Law is Always for the doing of that which is good.

On Disobedience to The Law, your first question should be which Law or Whose Law. Is it The Creator's Law or the law made by your fellow Brother man?

Without having to write a textbook the short answer is All The Creators Laws Are Good, Perfect and All Encompassing, All Embracing and Completely Exhaustive and No One has Any Reasonable Complaint against them, (which Can Not be said about Any man-made law, which is why you all always say, that "the law has loopholes and flawed" ) hence Everyone obeys them and is compelled (bound) to obey them.

Man did not make laws for and over his fellow man neither did he have power or right to do so, (he can only do so for his own creations such as phones, cars, laptops etc) he only needed to find and uncover The Laws which the Creator has Already Pre-Commanded, Pre-Made and Pre-Issued, which is my job and the job of All Lawyers.

And all the good laws that man claimed to have made, contained in your Acts and Laws and Edicts, where Already Pre-Set by God, The Creator of this world and man. So man's repeat of the Laws of God was null and unnecessary.

However, men did a Trick on all the peoples of the world and deceived them, they said and proclaimed that the laws which they had "made" was Complete and Exhaustive and Superior to any other Law in the world, even providing a Difficult Means to Ensure its Alteration is Not Easy, which they called the Constitution, Decree or any other name they so wish to call it!

Then they further secured their deceit in saying that "Anything not contained in the Constitution or their own laws is UNLAWFUL".

This is Not True and therefore this is the weakness of all man made laws in which apart from the fact that his laws have power only over his creations like Toys, cars, phones etc since I am not a creation of man, therefore, No man has power over me (Unless It is The Power of God which means that he is applying and executing God's Laws over me and not his own weak laws)

Therefore, I am Free to Disobey him and his fake laws, where God's Law does not encumber me.

Your bible told you to obey your earthly rulers, even your Jesus did so but here you are turning everything on its head. Anyway its not a surprise its you peoples way, you can use the bible to justify anything.
Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by Dtruthspeaker: 5:17pm On Feb 25, 2021
annyplenty:

Share, please!

I will and I have previously presented my own view in another thread but could you permit me to present mine after yours?

I would very much like to hear your own view, so please, go first.
Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by Dtruthspeaker: 5:22pm On Feb 25, 2021
LordReed:

Your bible told you to obey your earthly rulers, even your Jesus did so but here you are turning everything on its head. Anyway its not a surprise its you peoples way, you can use the bible to justify anything.

My Bible said obey your earthly Rulers for they Rule for your Good, To Bring You Goods.

But it verily Also said that when they do not Rule for our general and collective good, they will and must be Thrown Out of their Rule!
Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by LordReed(m): 5:27pm On Feb 25, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

My Bible said obey your earthly Rulers for they Rule for your Good, To Bring You Goods.

But it verily Also said that when they do not Rule for our general and collective good, they will and must be Thrown Out of their Rule!

Where did it say that you should disobey earthly rules because you don't like them?
Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by Dtruthspeaker: 5:35pm On Feb 25, 2021
LordReed:

Where did it say that you should disobey earthly rules because you don't like them?

C'mon now, you do not need to be crafty.

I was very clear as to what I said and my words are recorded here.
Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by annyplenty(m): 5:55pm On Feb 25, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I will and I have previously presented my own view in another thread but could you permit me to present mine after yours?

I would very much like to hear your own view, so please, go first.

Ok let us begin.

Revelation 1:8-9 KJV
Almighty. [9] I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience h of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Let us try and define tribulation with the statement of John above.

-1. John said he was in the island of Patmos for
a. the word of God
b. testimony of Jesus

Does it mean John went to island of Patmos that was known for horrendous weather and ferrocious animals to go and read the bible and preach the gospel of Jesus Christ?

The answer is a capital NO?

Why then was John on the island?

John was thrown into the island as his punishment for holding unto the word of God and for preaching Jesus Christ.

This punishment or simply persecution was referred to by John as tribulation

-2. John was writing the letter to both
a. The early seven churches
b. Us, the endrime church
and John said he was our companion in tribulation.

This statement means that as John was being persecuted, which he referred to as tribulation, the early churches and us the endrime church will us go through such tribulation or persecution.

To be continued

1 Like

Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by LordReed(m): 5:58pm On Feb 25, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

C'mon now, you do not need to be crafty.

I was very clear as to what I said and my words are recorded here.

I asked a question do you have an answer or not, calling me crafty doesn't answer the question.

Besides do you want us to return our previous aggressive interactions?
Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by annyplenty(m): 6:27pm On Feb 25, 2021
annyplenty:

Ok let us begin.

Revelation 1:8-9 KJV
Almighty. [9] I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience h of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Let us try and define tribulation with the statement of John above.

-1. John said he was in the island of Patmos for
a. the word of God
b. testimony of Jesus

Does it mean John went to island of Patmos that was known for horrendous weather and ferrocious animals to go and read the bible and preach the gospel of Jesus Christ?

The answer is a capital NO?

Why then was John on the island?

John was thrown into the island as his punishment for holding unto the word of God and for preaching Jesus Christ.

This punishment or simply persecution was referred to by John as tribulation

-2. John was writing the letter to both
a. The early seven churches
b. Us, the endrime church
and John said he was our companion in tribulation.

This statement means that as John was being persecuted, which he referred to as tribulation, the early churches and us the endrime church will us go through such tribulation or persecution.

To be continued

Now we can infer that those three John into the island of Patmos would not have done so if John had stopped holding on to the Word of God and also had stopped testifying of Jesus.

But because John was adamant, they threw him into the island as a punishment, perhaps, he would 'come into his senses someday' and deny Jesus and then be freed.

Logically, tribulation can be defined as the total suffering, punishment, persecution, imprisonment, hunger, and all such hardships that the enemy impose on believers to force him to stop holding unto the word of God and to stop him from testifying (preaching) Jesus.

This logical definition of tribulation agrees with the scripture below

Romans 8:35-39 KJV
35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword?

[36] As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

[37] Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

[38] For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

[39] Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord..

Verse 35 above asked a vital question that begins with who a personal pronoun used for human beings and not animals nor object.

The question says who shall separate us from the love of Christ, in other words from Christ? That means human beings may try to separate believers from Christ or seek to stop them from following Christ.

Then after the question, instead of mentioning names of human beings that will agree with the pronoun 'who' that was used to ask the question, scripture started mentioning different types of threats.

That means those types of threats mentioned afterwards are the different types of methods that human beings can use to stop believers from following Christ. And these include tribulation, persecution, unclothedness, sword, peril and so on.

Verse 36 even mentioned that we could even be killed for Christ's sake, yet we will not forsake him.

The totality of these sufferings and killings imposed on believers to force him to deny Christ is tribulation.

To be continued
Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by Dtruthspeaker: 9:23am On Feb 26, 2021
LordReed:

I asked a question do you have an answer or not, calling me crafty doesn't answer the question

Your question tended to put on me what is not mine, for I never said so nor intended to say so, to wit-
LordReed:

The bolded is not my statement and I do not accept it.

Which is why I answered that I was very clear on what I said, which is recorded here, therefore, if you wish to take me on by what I said, then let it be on the ground of what I said, not on another.

Thus, if you are interested in this line of reasoning, it would be clean and honourable for you to raise it up properly.

LordReed:

Besides do you want us to return our previous aggressive interactions?

Isn't this a clean, reasonable and healthy way to argue? I love clean, reasonable and healthy arguments even if we are on opposing sides, but it is with the understanding that a personal opinion Always Remains a Personal Opinion (P.O)

As to our previous unhealthy and hostile encounters, that was last year, when war and hostility was the business of the day in Nairaland.

However, this year, these are nice days of peace and reasonablility, so it is unreasonable for anyone to go at an argument daggers drawn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Does It Mean To Be A Born Again Christian? / God's Love For You Is Not On Trial. / "Imagine" By John Lenon - A Web-Comic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.