Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Nigerians In The University Of Minnesota How Do You Survive? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In The University Of Minnesota How Do You Survive? (1000 Views)

Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In The University Of Minnesota How Do You Survive? by TRUTHTELA: 8:35am On May 25, 2013
Hey,

Can anyone help? I'm looking for where to buy Nigerian foods. If possible Nigerian restaurants want to negotiate contract cooking with them. I'm dying here cos I don't really know how to cook. It's a very big shame though and I didn't realize the importance until I moved here.

(1) (Reply)

Direction From Warri To Landmark University / What Can He To To Settle In The US / #

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.