Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) (20085 Views)

PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) / Photo: Police Woman Reportedly Collapsed Today At A Polling Unit In Abeokuta / Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Okene, Kogi State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by AUTOLOUGE: 10:54am On May 25, 2013
Over two months,the bridge that links lagos with otta ogun state has collapse due to the heavy rain.trouble beggin in the area yesterday while some youth gather themselve to reconstruct the planks that motorist and pedestrian uses in order to cross the road,some landlords were against the the idea of the youth,claiming that government should be responsible for the proper construction of the bridge.
We are calling on the governor of ogun state to save residence of otta ogun state from this mess.
TO ALL READERS,apart from Ilo Awela road that links Otta with,lagos,their are three other road that links otta with lagos.ANGLICAN RD that links Odo Pako,Navy RD that links Odo Sebe and lastly,Old otta road that links Odo Obasanjo,the three Bridges are death trap.

Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by visalo: 1:35pm On May 25, 2013
Government insensitivity plight to his people. May God have mercy
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by kaeto(m): 1:35pm On May 25, 2013
This bad government thing transends all political parties, tribes, states and religion. We need good leaders, help us God.
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by dridowu: 1:37pm On May 25, 2013
D bridge na plank b4 ?
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by onyewec3: 1:37pm On May 25, 2013
I thought underdevelopment is an attribute of the PDP. But the last time I checked,ACN is d governor of Ogun state....shameless mofos

Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 25, 2013
I don't think vehicles can even move on dat thing
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by Kassidy90(m): 1:38pm On May 25, 2013
Gateway state.....
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by Maxymilliano(m): 1:39pm On May 25, 2013
Where is the bridge located in Ota?
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 25, 2013
Maxymilliano: Where is the bridge located in Ota?
It's close to Ado-Odo local government area, Ota.
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by nbisi: 1:49pm On May 25, 2013
Well, is a pity that a bridge linking Otta in Ogun state and Lagos has collapse and nobody knows when it will be reconstructed.....I guess the reason why government is unperturbed because there is another route to Otta to Lagos ..All the same Government rise up to the task

Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by Jfast: 1:52pm On May 25, 2013
Hmm what a shame to that man
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by alphaconde(m): 1:53pm On May 25, 2013
Ok.. Let this b the first project of the APC confraternity.
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 25, 2013
Maxymilliano: Where is the bridge located in Ota?
It's at the end of Anglican Road linking Kola/Alakuko busstops, that place is called Odò pákó(wooden river) because of the river and wooden bridge. It's an alternative route for ILO/Awela Rd, and Idiroko/Abeokuta ExpWay routes to Lagos. However, I wouldn't advise you to ply that road when it rains, it's terribly enough on the sunniest of days.
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 25, 2013
All thru the time I was in Ota, I have never heard bout this area and I still av a few peeps at that side and their only problem is the Lagos Abeokuta Expressway..
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 25, 2013
sexkillz: It's close to Ado-Odo local government area, Ota.
Technically, it's the bridge that links Ado-Odo/Ota LGA in Ogun state to the Agbado Area of Lagos state.
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 25, 2013
n_bisi: Well, is a pity that a bridge linking Otta in Ogun state and Lagos has collapse and nobody knows when it will be reconstructed.....I guess the reason why government is unperturbed because there is another route to Otta to Lagos ..All the same Government rise up to the task
That road will most likely be fixed when the current road expansions and reparations going on in Ota are completed.
Gbenga Daniel made a mess of things really, let's see what Amosun has up his sleeves.
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 25, 2013
Because a bridge collapsed in Washington, Nigerians must always fish out a bridge that collapsed in Nigeria as well. For whatever reason. Smh

Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 25, 2013
alpha conde: Ok.. Let this b the first project of the APC confraternity.
The first project, boy what are you talking about? Have you been to Abeokuta recently? Have you even been to Ota itself? There are road projects going on as we speak/type. ILO/Awela Rd is being expanded, and so are Iganmode, Awolowo, Ahmadiyya Roads with the promise of more and that's in Ota Township alone.
Bros abeg, bring facts to the table.
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 25, 2013
Ijogz K: All thru the time I was in Ota, I have never heard bout this area and I still av a few peeps at that side and their only problem is the Lagos Abeokuta Expressway..
Where, in Ota, did you stay? I, also, hate doing anything along Abeokuta ExpWay, that place is just crazy, from Tollgate to Owode na so so potholes.
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 25, 2013
speedyboi: Because a bridge collapsed in Washington, Nigerians must always fish out a bridge that collapsed in Nigeria as well. For whatever reason. Smh
na so na, hehehe the bridge self was made if plank

Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by Caracta(f): 2:27pm On May 25, 2013
speedyboi: Because a bridge collapsed in Washington, Nigerians must always fish out a bridge that collapsed in Nigeria as well. For whatever reason. Smh

You again? shocked

I know Obasanjo has a house in Otta...and Seun too. I hope they are both safe. Has anyone heard from them?

Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by Redoil: 2:36pm On May 25, 2013
fresh_dude: That road will most likely be fixed when the current road expansions and reparations going on in Ota are completed.
Gbenga Daniel made a mess of things really, let's see what Amosun has up his sleeves.
you and ur blame game. Buhari, thieftunbu, and one small boy call fash are found of playing this same game always. I will continue to pity you.
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by EkoIle1: 2:38pm On May 25, 2013
They are rebuilding all the bridges, and they'll soon get to this bridge .

https://www.nairaland.com/1251366/re-construct-ijebu-ode-fg-road-amosun/4

Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by Maxymilliano(m): 2:39pm On May 25, 2013
sexkillz: It's close to Ado-Odo local government area, Ota.

You really sure about this? Ado-Odo Local government is at Nitel end of the Ilo Awela Rd and there's no bridge of such there.

But there is a certain 'Odo Pako' somewhere down the navy quarters where you navigate a narrow bridge to link Kola or Moshalashi area of Agbado.

But all the same, I hope 'Arugbo', the current Chairman is notified about this, will try get across to the Honourable representing the constituency at the State assembly.

Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by Redoil: 2:44pm On May 25, 2013
The last time i cheak i could remember that 97% of all the resources acruing to ogun state are being spent in abeokuta and ota only. I am living in ado odo LGA we bought electric pole built police station grade the road all by our selves. Whever we complain they will tell us all the incom accruing to the state are being spent to beautify abeokuta and otta. What a shame.
fresh_dude: The first project, boy what are you talking about? Have you been to Abeokuta recently? Have you even been to Ota itself? There are road projects going on as we speak/type. ILO/Awela Rd is being expanded, and so are Iganmode, Awolowo, Ahmadiyya Roads with the promise of more and that's in Ota Township alone.
Bros abeg, bring facts to the table.

Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 25, 2013
Caracta:

You again? shocked

I know Obasanjo has a house in Otta...and Seun too. I hope they are both safe. Has anyone heard from them?
Lol. No need to be overly dramatic, the bridge is hardly 10m long and only allows for vehicles moving in a particular direction at a time. And, oh, I doubt Obasanjo has been to that road in over 15 years, can't say the same for Seun though.
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by Redoil: 2:52pm On May 25, 2013
You see what am sying. OGD WAS BUSY DEVELOPING ALL THE LGA SIMULTANEOSLY THAT WAS WHY YOU PEEPS ARE BLIND TO HIS ACHIEVMENT. Though they are small but all LGA in ogun state felt the touch of govt.
fresh_dude: Where, in Ota, did you stay? I, also, hate doing anything along Abeokuta ExpWay, that place is just crazy, from Tollgate to Owode na so so potholes.
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by EkoIle1: 3:01pm On May 25, 2013
Redoil: The last time i cheak i could remember that 97% of all the resources acruing to ogun state are being spent in abeokuta and ota only. I am living in ado odo LGA we bought electric pole built police station grade the road all by our selves. Whever we complain they will tell us all the incom accruing to the state are being spent to beautify abeokuta and otta. What a shame.

Not true and very dishonest.

Sagamu is not in Abeokuta, but the state is constructing express road with a flyover bridge there and that's a huge commitment..
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 25, 2013
Redoil: you and ur blame game. Buhari, thieftunbu, and one small boy call fash are found of playing this same game always. I will continue to pity you.

1. I think I have earned the right to blame whosoever I know isn't performing as they should, afterall I pay my taxes.
2. I speak with facts not emotional politicism. You need to shut it when you've got nothing sensible to say.
3. I don't need your pity. You, apparently, need as much as you can get.
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by vanbonattel: 3:08pm On May 25, 2013
Redoil: The last time i cheak i could remember that 97% of all the resources acruing to ogun state are being spent in abeokuta and ota only. I am living in ado odo LGA we bought electric pole built police station grade the road all by our selves. Whever we complain they will tell us all the incom accruing to the state are being spent to beautify abeokuta and otta. What a shame.

HABA! And they tell me the south west is developed? HABA! again.
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 25, 2013
I think Eko Ile has treated this well.

EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions / Igbo Group Laments Over Osinbajo And Ajimobi / Updated: Tribunal Strikes Out Petition Challenging Abiodun Faleke’s Victory