Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,116 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2174197 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 7:36pm On May 26, 2013
Why many of dem esp d gals make sense lyk dis?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 26, 2013
Dafuq is the Ethiopian chick wearing?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tjskii(f): 7:37pm On May 26, 2013
Wich kain maryamaka gown dis ethiopian girl wear so,but she fine sha
Dis bolt bobo from sierraleone is hot,e resemble micheal jordan
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 26, 2013
StateOfMind:

Lmao..make she no infect am.

This woman is dry abeg or am I the one without humour..
You missed the humour
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 26, 2013
There is no girl from Angola this time around. I love Angola mehn, Tatiana made me a fan of that country. Hope the Angolan dudes represent
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:40pm On May 26, 2013
Awwwww..This ethopian girl can't speak well..romantic now has plural??

Bolt looks like a bouncer..see his wide upper body..

And why is bolt's ring on that finger if he's not married? Hmn, I don't believe him. Another richard in the house.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by imsuboi(m): 7:40pm On May 26, 2013
Oya!

Here's the facebook page:
https://m.facebook.com/bigbrotherafrica?_mn_=11&ref=stream&refid=46

Go and REP your Country
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yasmeena(f): 7:41pm On May 26, 2013
StateOfMind: Did any1 notice how the angolan dude ignored that girl's hand? Hahahaha...
Hmmm.. I tire o.. Tot I was d only 1 who saw dat o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by LadyWinona: 7:41pm On May 26, 2013
I am really confused at some of the outfits. The ethiopian girl looks like the hand maiden from the 1940z era. SMH
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 26, 2013
ItsModella: Dafuq is the Ethiopian chick wearing?
Lol, everyone has their own definition of creativity

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 26, 2013
Nnnaaaa..... See Kenyan Bobi...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tjskii(f): 7:43pm On May 26, 2013
Lawd av mercy,dis kenyan chick's breastiess
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:43pm On May 26, 2013
See mango bosoms... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 26, 2013
StateOfMind:
And why is bolt's ring on that finger if he's not married? Hmn, I don't believe him. Another richard in the house.

I found the ring strange as well, maybe it was a fashion thing sha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:45pm On May 26, 2013
Fine dwarf with slim-fitted suit.. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by LadyWinona: 7:45pm On May 26, 2013
Yeah, the boobbbbbbbbbbs are all I see. Why didn't she put on a spanx for pete's sake, can also see the buldign tummy folds n umbilicus.
The guy she picked is partially deaf. SMH
I reaLly doubt I will be watching this bba. I miss tonto, tot she will be one of the housemates
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kkkp: 7:45pm On May 26, 2013
I hate dis naija guy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 26, 2013
Denzel is TDH?? IK is such a joker grin grin ...the dude has a fine face tho..

The Kenyan chick, she carry front, she carry back, she too package, he can't leave her tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 26, 2013
Koketso from South Africa is a natural flirt, her name even sounds like 'Coquette', which means flirt hehehe grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:48pm On May 26, 2013
Broad-shouldered South african model... grin

Hakeem my guy...see fine body ooo...ash ash ash..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by LadyWinona: 7:48pm On May 26, 2013
There's really something off putting abt the girls' make up. It is a bit too much, no? And has anyone noticed that the guys are just 'ordinary'? Hello, we even have a taxi driver/ partially deaf contestants. I can't say this is well thought out
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 26, 2013
Hakeem ...hunk
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tjskii(f): 7:49pm On May 26, 2013
Dis SA babe no bad at all, her mouth big small sha,she resemble yvonne nelson small

D zimbabwean boy is hot,though methinks a bit full of himself

So werr tonto dike dey na,thot she was one of d housmates,oohh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by imsuboi(m): 7:50pm On May 26, 2013
OMO! That SA girl is cute
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 26, 2013
ilugunboy: Hakeem ...hunk

Yeah! cheesy

Tall dark and handsome!
Am in loff grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 26, 2013
This lady is from South Africa is so much un-south African ...no front...no back ; shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by LadyWinona: 7:51pm On May 26, 2013
The SA girl needs to eat
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 26, 2013
Did Hakeem say he's from Zimbabwe and that in itself is intimidating? Nigga better sit his black a*ss down.

I am already behind Melvin, unless he messes up big time
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:51pm On May 26, 2013
tjskii: Dis SA babe no bad at all, her mouth big small sha,she resemble yvonne nelson small

D zimbabwean boy is hot,though methinks a bit full of himself

So werr tonto dike dey na,thot she was one of d housmates,oohh

I agree, he reminds me of munya..winning no be by well-built body sha....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 26, 2013
That Feza chic makes sense, I like her hair

and personality
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Krasid(m): 7:55pm On May 26, 2013
That guy from zimbabwe will be a bully.But those kenyan chicks set oo. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kkkp: 7:56pm On May 26, 2013
grin grin grin anybody wey go leave nxt wk..hmmm too bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.