Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2173129 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 1121: 8:22am On May 27, 2013
eleshin: first 10 digits of ur decoder nd YES to 330333
Will doing this now give u access to watch channel 197 and 198(AMent), where it is being shown 24/7 ? Am asking this because, I only have access to AMagic and AMwild where the highlight is being shown every evening but channel 197 and 198 don't give signal. Pls respond
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Emperor007: 8:27am On May 27, 2013

Is gonna be real CHASE, there are lots of bad guys and gals in the house, though TEAM Nigeria looks competent.

The CHASE is on.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Emperor007: 8:27am On May 27, 2013

This is real CHASE, there are lots of bad guys and gals in the house, though TEAM Nigeria looks competent.

The CHASE is on.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Emperor007: 8:32am On May 27, 2013
1121:
Will doing this now give u access to watch channel 197 and 198(AMent), where it is being shown 24/7 ? Am asking this because, I only have access to AMagic and AMwild where the highlight is being shown every evening but channel 197 and 198 don't give signal. Pls respond

^^^

Yes, those two channels are dedicated to BBA, and only activated during BBA, for 24 / 7 view. The other channels may not show the live events and everything but rather replay.

Alternatively you can call DSTV and ask them to activate BBA for you.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SamConquer(m): 8:33am On May 27, 2013
For Those who Have being asking Retorical Question About, what Is the Idea behind Big Brother..........Big Brother Is A ''phenomenon'' where people Of different background and Culture are housed in one Place where they tolerate eachother behaviour, either good or bad.Fighting Is not allowed even when one ''step on Your Toes''.For the Fact That Sex Scenes Are shown goest to show while it is called ''Reality''.And mind you,you can't Put Some group of Youth In one House for 91 days. with Blood rushing Through Their Vein and expect nothing to happen...............So In My Opinion Morally and Religiously the Show is wrong,but immoraly and ''secularly'' the show rocks.....So suit yourself.But the truth Is that Sex have being uniting the world since 1900.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominiceze: 8:36am On May 27, 2013
SamConquer: For Those who Have being asking Retorical Question About, what Is the Idea behind Big Brother..........Big Brother Is A ''phenomenon'' where people Of different background and Culture are housed in one Place where they tolerate eachother behaviour, either good or bad.Fighting Is not allowed even when one ''step on Your Toes''.For the Fact That Sex Scenes Are shown goest to show while it is called ''Reality''.And mind you,you can't Put Some group of Youth In one House for 91 days. with Blood rushing Through Their Vein and expect nothing to happen...............So In My Opinion Morally and Religiously the Show is wrong,but immoraly and ''secularly'' the show rocks.....So suit yourself
BBA my foot......mtchewwww
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by EzePromoe: 8:42am On May 27, 2013
My channel 197 and 198 are showing pørn, is it a mix up from DStv or a fault in my decoder undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:45am On May 27, 2013
BBA is pure bs, this is not our culture .Do we really need to adopt every filth from the west? undecided
I like Selly though just she won't uncloth herself .
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by NaLaugh: 8:45am On May 27, 2013
Eze Promoe: My channel 197 and 198 are showing pørn, is it a mix up from DStv or a fault in my decoder undecided

i bet you did a victory dance around the house when you discovered that.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:47am On May 27, 2013
Eze Promoe: My channel 197 and 198 are showing pørn, is it a mix up from DStv or a fault in my decoder undecided
can I come and watch ur tv ?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by NaLaugh: 8:48am On May 27, 2013
Track Cee: Beverly's interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qfffz7Cq1Jc

You can tell she was nervous though.

So nervous she was holding her breath for some time before she started speaking, and then had to breathe mid-sentence after a few words.

Haha. Don't worry little girlie.. it will be alright. cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Akshow: 9:08am On May 27, 2013
dominic eze:
BBA my foot......mtchewwww
that u don't have dstv or cant afford subscription should not make u a hater my dear.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by deskossy(m): 9:09am On May 27, 2013
naija till d nxt ice age......i trust ma people.dey mst show themselves
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by FrontPageLawyer(m): 9:15am On May 27, 2013
So people still watch BBA that influences stuupidity , even afam4eva? So disappointed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 9:17am On May 27, 2013
IvyBlue: BBA is pure bs, this is not our culture .Do we really need to adopt every filth from the west? undecided
Some Nigerians arez just hypocritical. You talk about BBA not being our culture yet you hacve "IvyBlue" as a moniker. Why not something African like "KelechiBlue" or ihr's equicvalent where you're from.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 9:19am On May 27, 2013
FrontPageLawyer: So people still watch BBA that influences stuupidity , even afam4eva? So disappointed
I watch it for the entertainment and nothing more.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:24am On May 27, 2013
Nonsense.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by FrontPageLawyer(m): 9:29am On May 27, 2013
Akshow: that u don't have dstv or cant afford subscription should not make u a hater my dear.

That he's busy working hard while you sit idle watching inconsequential reality show doesn't mean he can't afford 11k. slowpoke, will dangote or adenuga ever watch BBA? What happened to the moneyshow on CNN? Tomorrow you will blame GEJ for your woes.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by EzePromoe: 9:30am On May 27, 2013
mondi_cheeks: can I come and watch ur tv ?
And prolly rehearse with me wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:32am On May 27, 2013
autumn.flower:
she almost had "oga at the top" moment there.

Almost had abi definitely had?

Interviewer: Where can people go to watch your videos?
Beverly: Big brother.com

Big brother.com is not the official website for bigbrother Africa. How does she not know this?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hapson: 9:34am On May 27, 2013
What exactly that is good that BBA is teaching Africans, because this show is highly over-hyped.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hapson: 9:38am On May 27, 2013
What exactly that is good that BBA is teaching Africans, because this show is highly over-hyped, it does educate, inform nor entertain. So what's it all about?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by EzePromoe: 9:38am On May 27, 2013
Na Laugh:

i bet you did a victory dance around the house when you discovered that.
cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nwajiogeri(f): 9:38am On May 27, 2013
The same Big brother that karen igho won last time yet no change in her life: just ended up making the headlines as being b!tch slapped up and down. I stil remember all she said she planned doing wit the money if she wins it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:40am On May 27, 2013
Eze Promoe:
And prolly rehearse with me wink
hahaha rehearsals for what? I want to come and watch TBN grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:41am On May 27, 2013
hapson: What exactly that is good that BBA is teaching Africans, because this show is highly over-hyped.

For heaven's sake, who are all these people that are busy whining up and down on this thread about how they hate big brother? Must everybody hate what you hate and like what you like?
See wahala o grin

If you want to hate the show then you are free to do so, it is not our business.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:46am On May 27, 2013
Afam4eva:
Some Nigerians arez just hypocritical. You talk about BBA not being our culture yet you hacve "IvyBlue" as a moniker. Why not something African like "KelechiBlue" or ihr's equicvalent where you're from.

Do you know me that well? That's my real name if you must know!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:48am On May 27, 2013
hapson: What exactly that is good that BBA is teaching Africans, because this show is highly over-hyped, it does educate, inform nor entertain. So what's it all about?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ArewaWarrior: 9:51am On May 27, 2013
Nothing bt time wasted to the fullest. Turn off those damn TV's n read books.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:58am On May 27, 2013
bad belle tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Nwajiogeri: The same Big brother that karen igho won last time yet no change in her life: just ended up making the headlines as being b!tch slapped up and down. I stil remember all she said she planned doing wit the money if she wins it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mac73(m): 10:01am On May 27, 2013
IvyBlue: BBA is pure bs, this is not our culture .Do we really need to adopt every filth from the west? undecided

What do you know about African culture? Do you think Africa is one big tribe with one culture ? And if you hate the show that much , why did you watch it and comment on a thread about it? Why not just ignore it instead of whinning ?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 1121: 10:07am On May 27, 2013
Emperor_007:

^^^

Yes, those two channels are dedicated to BBA, and only activated during BBA, for 24 / 7 view. The other channels may not show the live events and everything but rather replay.

Alternatively you can call DSTV and ask them to activate BBA for you.

Thank u. I got it

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.