Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,000 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2177923 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2013
IyawoTM:

shocked shocked shocked

Wait o, but he talk say Candice n him be very very very close friends nah. The babe reveal her love to him as he wan enter house. Na him Angelo tell am say make she pause till he comot....so he could be saying shout out to a friend, not girlfriend

Which kin friend. You never check im twitter before?? the guy jus dey profess love for the girl before him enter house. That is why I say at his ancient age he does not know what love is angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2013
fork adict:

Who be dis one again? You want make people notice you shey? LMAO.

FYI, I only engage people i know. Its unwise engaging someone you dont know. Guy, you are unknown. So fork off.

Dat was rude

Shalom[b]
fork adict:

Who be dis one again? You want make people notice you shey? LMAO.

FYI, I only engage people i know. Its unwise engaging someone you dont know. Guy, you are unknown. So fork off.

Dat was rude

Shalom
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2013
chrisdestiny: Cooking competition results
Angelo
Cleo
Dillish
Elikem
Melvin
Bev
Bimp

PS Angelo is the winner!!!
what do u expect wen d only thing Beverly n Bimp know how to cook light is cigarette
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2013
meggy 11:

Mee think bimp dey beg for 9ja vote o. #justthinking#

Must everything be about votes, can't a nigga express himself anymore.. Nawaoh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2013
Lol.. The updates and squabbles are balanced. 5mins dissing and 5mins updates gringrin

I love this thread grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mystikal(m): 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2013
njokusboy:

it beats me
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2013
njokusboy:

I tire o. As if what bimp said is wrong. As if it was bimp that came after beverly in the first place. Bimp is not the first person to talk about melvin's good personality. Elikem, nando, selly, feza, cleo and a others has said it too. Abeg everything is not about votes
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib:
Lol.. You are even lucky that you didnt enter a PUsh and Start Plane..

HAHAHA! Push and Start?? NA LIE lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 14, 2013
Is Nando confused? Why does he always change his answer anytime they ask him who he felt was the sexiest girl? Well atleast this time I agree with him. It was indeed Maria.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 5:33pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib:
lmao!!! Whaaaat? This guy dull oo.. Omo you dull pass fish..
Did you miss where i bolded the MATIC and seperated it from DOG...?
..lol
How can i correctly calculate your body weight and figure out that if those aboki people use you for suya,your meat will end the problem of hunger in somalia ad not know what dogmatic mean? Lol..

So you feed on human flesh now? YUCK!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 14, 2013
*modified*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 5:36pm On Aug 14, 2013
Sugahylz:
And who's interested in knowing someone like you?? undecided so allow him air his view jst lyk u ve bn airing urs.

LMAO. So you too wanna attack me under the guise of airing your views?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 5:37pm On Aug 14, 2013
StateOfMind: Melvin is definitely not the best house-mate to ever represent nigeria in the history of bba, Strictly my opinion.. smiley

Actually he is. Quite well-mannered, humble, decent and neat . But his entertainment level is slim to none. Apart from the heroic antic and the girl drama, can't think of any more talking point from him. I'll be voting him in the finale tho.... Alongside Elikem. Melvin fans no vess, truth has to be told smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 5:37pm On Aug 14, 2013
Mariarocks: Is Nando confused? Why does he always change his answer anytime they ask him who he felt was the sexiest girl? Well atleast this time I agree with him. It was indeed Maria.

abeg wat were the questions and his answers
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:38pm On Aug 14, 2013
ninnyanny:
Dogmatic not dog.lol
I had to go search for this post almost 4 pages back...
Abeg next time make you dey read,understand and digest the person post wey you dey quote...
Shalom!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 5:39pm On Aug 14, 2013
Mariarocks: Is Nando confused? Why does he always change his answer anytime they ask him who he felt was the sexiest girl? Well atleast this time I agree with him. It was indeed Maria.

Pls where can i see his interview
thanks
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zeenad(f): 5:39pm On Aug 14, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

I tire
ok tnx
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 14, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

abeg wat were the questions and his answers

Well Karen asked him who he felt the sexiest girl in the chase was and he was like "beauty lies in the hands of the beholder and to him it was Maria and will still be her".
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 14, 2013
Tuso:

thanks

It was a twitter interview. Just check either Nando's twitter page (@AmmyNando) or Karen's (@Karen_Igho)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 5:41pm On Aug 14, 2013
Tuso:

Dat was rude

Shalom[b]

Dat was rude

Shalom

He was ruder. Bursting out of nowhere to attack me? Where has he been since page 1 of this thread?

No apologies.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:42pm On Aug 14, 2013
fork adict:

LMAO @ I dey always quote you. Quit being delusional.

All those that empty shalanga toilets (night soilmen) should kidnap you cos you are making them lose customers. cos DMT mobile toilets are cleaner than shalangas
Anyone who wants to vote for @fork addict to stand a chance of being in the guinness book of records as the first human with a "Soapy Brain" should please text FAT KID to 3234...
You can vote via sms or wap. Plseas vote and stand a chance of winning One bag of CANOE SOAP or the super sleek Uhuru Omo..
Always remember our logo ##Keep the Dirty clothes foaming via @fork addict's brain##
Always remember to search with the hashtag ##FAT KID## on twitter to get the latest updates..

###

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 5:43pm On Aug 14, 2013
IyawoTM:

grin

Thanks, Iyawo.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:43pm On Aug 14, 2013
Tuso:

thanks
Chk @ammynando and @karen_igho
It was an online interview.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 14, 2013
As for all the questions and answers, there were quite a lot, I no fit type am. I no even finish reading am sef. But he talked about Selly, Elikem, WA, Maria, Melvin and some other stuff
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:44pm On Aug 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

GOSH!! I hate flying especially in Nigeria. I remember when I was flying back from Abuja to Lagos. Oh boy the plane was shaking from take off to landing I used the whole journey to eat less than half a bar of chocolate that I had been eating before I even boarded. Mehn the speed I lost my appetite ehn. When we landed I just threw the chocolate away. Hmm I will never forget that day. Na so so prayer I begin dey fire for head oh. And it was a night journey too
Eiya..poor me, I never enter plane before sef,so una de talk something new.hehehehehe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 14, 2013
ninnyanny:
Eiya..poor me, I never enter plane before sef,so una de talk something new.hehehehehe

When I was younger, I either wanted to be a Pilot, Doctor or in the army. But mehn after I entered a plane, that dream died
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 5:49pm On Aug 14, 2013
Mariarocks: I don't know WTF people see in Elikem. Kwaku T was by far a better representative than him IMO

Naaa..Elikem is better..Kwaku T had class n swag but Elikem is all round
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:49pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib:
I had to go search for this post almost 4 pages back...
Abeg next time make you dey read,understand and digest the person post wey you dey quote...
Shalom!!!
Oops....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 5:50pm On Aug 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

Well Karen asked him who he felt the sexiest girl in the chase was and he was like "beauty lies in the hands of the beholder and to him it was Maria and will still be her".

Then why the hell did he put her up for eviction? If the crackhead loser hadn't swapped her, she would have stayed longer. Gosh!!! The way I despise that dude, its not even funny at all.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 5:50pm On Aug 14, 2013
Mariarocks: As for all the questions and answers, there were quite a lot, I no fit type am. I no even finish reading am sef. But he talked about Selly, Elikem, WA, Maria, Melvin and some other stuff

thanks dear
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 5:51pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib:
Anyone who wants to vote for @fork addict to stand a chance of being in the guinness book of records as the first human with a "Soapy Brain" should please text FAT KID to 3234...
You can vote via sms or wap. Plseas vote and stand a chance of winning One bag of CANOE SOAP or the super slick Uhuru Omo..
Always remember our logo ##Keep the Dirty clothes foaming via @fork addict's brain##
Always remember to search with the hashtag ##FAT KID## on twitter to get the latest updates..

###

Anyone who wants to vote for @Kslib to stand a chance of being in the guinness book of records as the biggest rep of the biggest mobile toilet coy in naija should please text Psycho to 3234...
You can vote via sms or wap. Plseas vote and stand a chance of winning One bag of SHEET emptied from DMT mobile toilet.
Always remember our logo ##Sheet business is serious business via @kslib##
Always remember to search with the hashtag ##PSYCHO## on twitter to get the latest updates..
SIGNED,

@Kslib,
Group Head, Sheet packer's association of Naija

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:53pm On Aug 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

When I was younger, I either wanted to be a Pilot, Doctor or in the army. But mehn after I entered a plane, that dream died
So you be GUY.. @Dannyxy will be so happy to know your gender lol..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.