Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,166 members, 7,838,990 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2178002 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zeenad(f): 5:53pm On Aug 14, 2013
IyawoTM: Shout Out to all my PEEPS, who make this thread worth it! Luv u loads!

( Sorry c'est moi, stole ure name list grin. )

Itzmodella
Dmalam
Ozodigboo
Ochon
Dannyxy
GOM
Bizbloke
Fashrola
Hiteelong
SAgirl
Josydaky
Ella b
Aodis
Languy
Ekiseme
Fork addict
mrs nkem
Safarigirl
SOM
Feminine A
Spade
Rusello
Otumfour
Ghana kwame
Miss eve
The amaka
Royal pearl
Geez prince
Abikyshow
Ayab1
9ja4eva
Agbgift
Skipofem
Mevems
Omolola1
Omonime
Njokusboy
Sexytabhi
Sexy fox
Yinkade
Zeenad

N co....i hail o, n I appreciate una kiss
tnx sis, mwaaaah
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 5:54pm On Aug 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

It was a twitter interview. Just check either Nando's twitter page (@AmmyNando) or Karen's (@Karen_Igho)

Thanks
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 5:55pm On Aug 14, 2013
@Iyawo TM,

Thanks so much for the shout. I appreciate it.

Now I can go attend to some other stuff. having cleared all back logs.

To all murraforkers (real and wanna bees), i'll tend to yall when i get back.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 5:55pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kares vs Nando- Full details
This is how it went down.
Karen: How did you feel
when u heard you were
disqualified?

Nando: Disappointed of
course but we get over it and
move on..

Karen: Now that you came
out and saw the truth about
some house mates making u
and Elikem to fight?

Nando: Nobody wanted us to
fight…we didn’t not fight we
exchanged words that lead
to my disqualification…
nobody should be accounted

Karen: Will you and Selly kiss
and make up like you said it
is only a game?

Nando: Nope….the past is
the past we move forward in
our lives…

Karen: Will you be at the big
brother finale?

Nando: Not sure yet..

Karen: This questions are
from your fans.the ladies
wanna know if indeed you
got laid while u were in the
big brother house?

Nando: No I didn’t

Karen: What experience
would you say the big
brother house gave you?

Nando: I’ve learnt to work
on my anger managements…
I went to boarding schools
so it was just a normal life
for me…

Karen: What do you have
against west Africans

Nando: I’ve nuffing against
any human beign on earth
wether they from
west,east,north or south…

Karen: People wanna know if
indeed selly really gave you
STD? or you did you lie about
it to get closer to the winning
price?

Nando: Would like to speak
about that at the finale.but
before that day lets all not
forget that BIG BROTHER is a
game..to be continued

Karen: If you were to go back
to the big brother house wat
would you do differently?

Nando: Nuffing to change…I
came to this world like this
and will leave the same way I
am…won’t change anything
Nando don’t change..

Karen: What message do you
have for your fans,you the
ladies love?

Nando: Am human we both
have 2 sides.Neva to fail me
and stand by my side as I
need their support and
promise to give em my TIME
n love

Karen: What do have to tell
the young youths in African?
you know many watched you

Nando: To stay in school,
respect elders and should be
very ambitious Neva to give
up.stand as soljaz and help
others..value friendship

Karen: Last question who
was your favorite big brother
winner of all time?

Nando: Neva watched it to
seriously…but whoever won
they deserved it…Africa
voted and they don’t make
mistakes…they all ma favs

Karen: Do you have anything
to say to Africa?

Nando: Africa am ur child
regardless…I will rep Africa
till I die….I’ll brag about it to
the western world and they
will #salute us

Karen: Any regrets?

Nando: Nope…living life with
no regrets darling…

Karen: If you are face to face
with Elikem right now what
would you say to him?

Nando: Let’s put whatever
happened aside..wish u all
the best in ur future and
don’t forget to call me if u
have any offers for me

Karen: Who was your love
interest in that house?

Nando: I knew I had
wonderful females
supporting…and they proved
me rite….so am married to
ma fans

Karen: Who is the sexiest girl
in the chase?

Nando: The beauty lies on
the eyes of the beholder…to
me it was Maria and will still
be her.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 5:55pm On Aug 14, 2013
I still find it difficult to note the difference btw FolkAddict & god of music post wise or them b same person? *no offense o folk addict & god of music*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 5:56pm On Aug 14, 2013
Tuso:

Naaa..Elikem is better..Kwaku T had class n swag but Elikem is all round

You're right, Kwaku T had swagg alright but messed up his game when he played around with two friends. He became very subdued towards the end after his crew got evicted. I rate Kaitta higher (with the one boxer short lol), too bad he got evicted a week to the finale. Elikem beats them both handsdown.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alfafemale(f): 5:59pm On Aug 14, 2013
Tuso:

I like dt Elikem guy, so basic nd unappologetic. If I wasn't NRN I'd vote him
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by maingwaest(f): 6:01pm On Aug 14, 2013
But seriously can one be this tikklish? C as Melvin de laugh trower body for ground.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:01pm On Aug 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

HAHAHA! Push and Start?? NA LIE lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
See below...

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 6:01pm On Aug 14, 2013
ella.b:

Chk @ammynando and @karen_igho
It was an online interview.

Thanks
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 6:08pm On Aug 14, 2013
Rofl kslib, wetin be this naa? Naija neva bad reach this level jor grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:12pm On Aug 14, 2013
dominique: Rofl kslib, wetin be this naa? Naija neva bad reach this level jor grin grin grin
Lmfao!!! Naija no dey carry last..
Na @mariarocks dey under-estimate the power of Naija,na im i say make i show am just a tip of how creative we are..
Even chinese people dey push made in china Plane..
See below!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 6:13pm On Aug 14, 2013
maingwaest: But seriously can one be this tikklish? C as Melvin de laugh trower body for ground.
Hin get plenty current 4 body.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 14, 2013
Tuso:

Elikem annoys me now. I used to like him before.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 6:15pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib:
See below...
Lmao..kslib walahi u don high.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 14, 2013
dominique:

Then why the hell did he put her up for eviction? If the crackhead loser hadn't swapped her, she would have stayed longer. Gosh!!! The way I despise that dude, its not even funny at all.

LOL! It was a game na. I was mad at him but at the end, it is just a game. He could put anybody up + its not like they had a thing (even though I know as per being a certified perv, he woulda loved to) he just admitted she was the sexiest of them all.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib:
So you be GUY.. @Dannyxy will be so happy to know your gender lol..

LMFAO! Na only man dey do all those tinzz? That guy WILL NEVER BE SURE OF MY GENDER TILL I TELL HIM. I'M good like that cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 6:18pm On Aug 14, 2013
fork adict:

LMAO. The mighty isnt bold enough. And for a post that lengthy, i expected to see at least ten Mighty Melvin contained therein.

Mighty Melvin? Yes he should be described as such cos he has the mightiest set of teeth in the competition this season. UP MIGHTY MELVIN!!!!!
I'm proud of his teeth
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib:
See below...

OH MY FUCKIING DAYS angry angry angry angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided So its true?? Mehn see senselessness. I need to change that country for the better oh. LOL. But for real this is so embarrassing
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by maingwaest(f): 6:24pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kai NEPA tins o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zeenad(f): 6:26pm On Aug 14, 2013
housemates doin reharsal for their airtel presentatn tmr
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:27pm On Aug 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

OH MY FUCKIING DAYS angry angry angry angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided So its true?? Mehn see senselessness. Mehn I need to change that country for the better oh. LOL. But for real this is so embarrassing
Lol,,,,I dont know if its really true OR the people were just having fun ooo.. If you search google,you will see that it happens once a while in foreign countries esp china..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 6:28pm On Aug 14, 2013
Mariarocks: As for all the questions and answers, there were quite a lot, I no fit type am. I no even finish reading am sef. But he talked about Selly, Elikem, WA, Maria, Melvin and some other stuff

Nando was my favorite housemate..I was very pissed with wat he did to selly..but i still like him though
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:29pm On Aug 14, 2013
Na airtel song dey sweet bev reach sotey she don begin raise shirt up..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:31pm On Aug 14, 2013
Housemates dey rehearse thier airtel song and having fun with it at the same time.....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:33pm On Aug 14, 2013
Adverts..
Where is the chicken?
Where did my daughter in-law hide the chicken?
Mama what are you looking for?
I cant find the chicken..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zeenad(f): 6:34pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib: Na airtel song dey sweet bev reach sotey she don begin raise shirt up..
hahaha, na her back de scratch am, so she raised her shirt for angelo to help her scratch it
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kejihbeau(f): 6:42pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib: Adverts..
Where is the chicken?
Where did my daughter in-law hide the chicken?
Mama what are you looking for?
I cant find the chicken..
Lmao! Got me rolling on d floor mehn *shity advert
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 6:42pm On Aug 14, 2013
click2cbn: what do u expect wen d only thing Beverly n Bimp know how to cook light is cigarette
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 6:44pm On Aug 14, 2013
[quote author=Ginger78][/quote]what do u expect when d only thing melvin knows how to do is show his.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 6:45pm On Aug 14, 2013
Ginger78: what do u expect when d only thing melvin knows how to do is show his.
teeth
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

When I was younger, I either wanted to be a Pilot, Doctor or in the army. But mehn after I entered a plane, that dream died
so which of d other 2 dreams did u later achieve?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.