Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,256 members, 7,839,309 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2178054 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 6:57pm On Aug 14, 2013
Took me a long time to learn this routine by d housemates.
Finally got it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 14, 2013
Una see wetin your 'CHASE' dey do grin grin grin

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib:
Lol,,,,I dont know if its really true OR the people were just having fun ooo.. If you search google,you will see that it happens once a while in foreign countries esp china..
LOL! How do you google such? So one day you just decided to turn on your computer and search human beings pushing a plane? Nawa oh lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 7:07pm On Aug 14, 2013
StateOfMind: Melvin is definitely not the best house-mate to ever represent nigeria in the history of bba, Strictly my opinion.. smiley

Kevin Pam!

Short but confident.
Smart but humble.
Bursting with positive energy.

That guy was the bomb.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 14, 2013
Tuso:

Nando was my favorite housemate..I was very pissed with wat he did to selly..but i still like him though

Oh don't even get me started on that. Selly that was in my top 5 female list. I had already chosen her over Elikem as the ghanaian I wanted to see in the finals but that Nando was just her downfall. I could ffucking stab him in the eye for what he did. I still love Selly sha and no hard feelings towards Nando again
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 7:07pm On Aug 14, 2013
@karenigho to @ammynando: If u r face to face with Elikem rite now wat will u say to him
@ammynando to @karenigho: Bro, lets put whatever happened aside..wish u all the best in ur future n don't 4get to call me if u hve any offers
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 7:08pm On Aug 14, 2013
wow dillish mum is hot.look very young for her age.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 14, 2013
spade:

Kevin Pam!

Short but confident.
Smart but humble.

That guy was the bomb.

THE 'JOSTIFIED' HIMSELF! Dop.e nigga
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 7:17pm On Aug 14, 2013
@karenigho to @ammynando: this questions r from ur fans: the ladies wanna no if indeed u got laid whilst in the Bigbrother house?

@ammynando to @karenigho: Noo I didn't

Shalom
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 7:24pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib, you are killing me with laughter o! So tey so tey, people for my house don dey think sey I don dey craze. Lol

Meanwhile Vote for Melvin's one campaign video at http://bigbrotherafricawap.dstv.com/Article.aspx?i=19445
.. Thanks.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:26pm On Aug 14, 2013
ItsModella: So the fact that MELVIN is MIGHTY is actually biting some people...LMAOOOO!!! grin grin grin grin

The same way the Delawood furniture comment was biting people. Lol grin grin grin
Lmao.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:28pm On Aug 14, 2013
hiteelong: I still find it difficult to note the difference btw FolkAddict & god of music post wise or them b same person? *no offense o folk addict & god of music*

Due respect to @god of music.

Don't you find it difficult to note the difference between the peeps that attavk fork addoct and god of music?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:31pm On Aug 14, 2013
Josydaky:
I'm proud of his teeth

Good for ya
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 7:31pm On Aug 14, 2013
Off 2 watch 9ja and SA match.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:33pm On Aug 14, 2013
Nigeria nearly scored... Ouch!!! That was close..
Those of una wey want melvin to win should better go and watch that match oo cos if we loose, angelo wins the money..
Bev fans should also go and watch cos if we draw the match,bev go end up with no individual/country vote oo..
Shalom!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 7:37pm On Aug 14, 2013
fork adict:

Due respect to @god of music.

Don't you find it difficult to note the difference between the peeps that attavk fork addoct and god of music?
Its seem u both ve the same record of being frequently attackd or mayb cos of the way u put ur mssg accross.....dont attack me o...*its jst an observation thou*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 7:40pm On Aug 14, 2013
alfafemale: I like dt Elikem guy, so basic nd unappologetic. If I wasn't NRN I'd vote him

His confidence level is so high..peeps mistake it 4 arrogance

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 7:42pm On Aug 14, 2013
At this rate, Melvin may end up getting more than half the total votes.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 7:43pm On Aug 14, 2013
THE AMAKA:

The same way the Delawood furniture comment was biting people. Lol grin grin grin
Lmao.
.wow welcome online.hw are u doing today
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by meggy11: 7:44pm On Aug 14, 2013
Just wonder d type of students when angelo dey tutor cos dat guy no sabi dance at all.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 7:46pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib: Nigeria nearly scored... Ouch!!! That was close..
Those of una wey want melvin to win should better go and watch that match oo cos if we loose, angelo wins the money..
Bev fans should also go and watch cos if we draw the match,bev go end up with no individual/country vote oo..
Shalom!!!
Listening to the commentary!....we must win o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 7:47pm On Aug 14, 2013
Shalom!!!
.na u dey talk dat.wat will happen will happen.so chill
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 7:47pm On Aug 14, 2013
Shalom!!!
.na u dey talk dat one oooo.wat will happen will happen.so chill
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 8:00pm On Aug 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

Elikem annoys me now. I used to like him before.

I don't think he does tinz out of malice but cos in his mind he thinks he is doing the rite tin
but I blame most of de housemates..dey will rather talk behind u rather dan tell u u r wrong
but I hate dat silly Feza..she is responsible 4 all de hate dey(Nando,Oneal) had 4 Elikem
All came down to jealousy cos he ignored her 4 Pokello
Pls I need her twitter handle..I hve sum few words 4 her
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 14, 2013
spade:

Kevin Pam!

Short but confident.
Smart but humble.

That guy was the bomb.

Where is he now!!
I seriously doubt the positive energy stuff
Its not about just winning the money, its waht happens to you after you win the money.
On that note, I give it to uti..
Melvin has not won the money yet.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 8:02pm On Aug 14, 2013
Lol, guess the game tonight is the first battle in the Melvin vs. Angelo showdown next week *that awkward moment when Angelo does not even make it to the finals*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:04pm On Aug 14, 2013
Ginger78: .wow welcome online.hw are u doing today

I'm doing fine. Just woke up so i'm catching up here.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 14, 2013
njokusboy:

Where is he now!!
Its not about just winning the money, its waht happens to you after you win the money.

He's doing a reality show in JOS I think
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 8:06pm On Aug 14, 2013
1st half ended
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 8:06pm On Aug 14, 2013
Mariarocks: Una see wetin your 'CHASE' dey do grin grin grin
na bad thing?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:08pm On Aug 14, 2013
half time!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:09pm On Aug 14, 2013
njokusboy:

Where is he now!!

Although Kevin was supposed to be doing music....
Have you ever thought that not everybody wants to be famous after the show? Its only for the the last couple of seasons that they keep picking people that are aspiring models, singers, actors, etc. But before there used to be regular folk on the show. Wendall, for example, went back to his regular life and a lot of other previous housemates as well. So i wouldn't judge him for not being in the limelight now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.