Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,459 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2169751 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 09, 2013
koketso was so embarrassed and irritated after her highlights were showed...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 09, 2013
How did Africa vote this week?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ATMC(f): 8:02pm On Jun 09, 2013
Natasha's speech summation...after you'd worn d shoe, you wouldn't be quick to point fingers lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 09, 2013
onthefence: Koketso strikes me like someone with a beautiful heart. She is mature too.
Dt gurl is kool....she is d dictionary definitn of 'feminity'..i like hr
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:03pm On Jun 09, 2013
watabambam: How did Africa vote this week?
don't care as long as my Dellish is safe.

Diamond housemates are gonna be partying hard and Ruby house would be agog with conspiracy theories

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 09, 2013
safarigirl: don't care as long as my Dellish is safe.

Diamond housemates are gonna be partying hard and Ruby house would be agog with conspiracy theories
Selly did d job...i respct dt gurl, im sure she can play Chase well, very well
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 8:11pm On Jun 09, 2013
sholay2011: The battle between Feza and Betty has just begun and it will never end until they both leave the house. Lets see who is up for eviction tomorrow.

Dillish, thank God and Afam4eva and me for our fervent voting. grin
u can say dat again.crius beef go dey btw them frm now on.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 09, 2013
Angola: Koketso
Botswana: Hakeem
Ghana: Feza
Kenya: Hakeem
Ethiopia: Dillish
Malawi: Hakeem
Namibia: Dillish
Nigeria: Dillish
South Africa: Koketso
Sierra Leone: Feza
Tanzania: Feza
Uganda: LK4
Zambia: Hakeem
Zimbabwe: Hakeem
Rest of Africa: Hakeem

Total: Hakeem = 6; Feza = 3; Dillish =3, Koketso = 2, LK4 = 1. (Total: 15 Votes)

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by onthefence: 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2013
dmalam:
Dt gurl is kool....she is d dictionary definitn of 'feminity'..i like hr

You needed to see her on the first day. Royale and regal. LK4 is simply not her type. She needs a man who will truly love and appreciate her. She seem to have had a relationship to didn't end well. I wish her happiness.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:14pm On Jun 09, 2013
Let me get this straight, is selly now africa? undecided hohs will continue to replace who they feel like but africa decides.. Attaching too much intelligence to selly is just baffling.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 8:14pm On Jun 09, 2013
sholay2011: Pls how do we know how african countries voted?

Here is how Africa voted this week (9 June 2013) – We say goodbye to LK4 (Uganda) and Koketso (South Africa).
Here’s who which country voted for:
Angola: Koketso
Botswana: Hakeem
Ghana: Feza
Kenya: Hakeem
Ethiopia: Dillish
Malawi: Hakeem
Namibia: Dillish
Nigeria: Dillish
South Africa: Koketso
Sierra Leone: Feza
Tanzania: Feza
Uganda: LK4
Zambia: Hakeem
Zimbabwe: Hakeem
Rest of Africa: Hakeem
Total: Hakeem = 6; Feza = 3; Dillish =3, Koketso = 2, LK4 = 1. (Total: 15 Votes)

[img]http://bbafrica.tv/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/ote.png[/img]

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:16pm On Jun 09, 2013
Who noticed that the first two housemates that were evicted were from diamond house?

This evening, the next two that were evicted were from ruby .

Lets see for this week sha. But I really pray Bolt or Biguesa goes home next Sunday.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ATMC(f): 8:18pm On Jun 09, 2013
Lol at loosers
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:20pm On Jun 09, 2013
So Hakeem is now a strong contender for the prize shey?

I cant wait for him to be put up against Melvin. I just dont gbadun d guy...at all.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 09, 2013
sholay2011: Who noticed that the first two housemates that were evicted were from diamond house?

Lets see for this week sha. But I really pray Bolt or Biguesa goes home next Sunday.
Aboki wetin Biguesa do u nah..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:23pm On Jun 09, 2013
sholay2011: Who noticed that the first two housemates that were evicted were from diamond house?

I doubt if bigaseus will be nominated in diamond house. He wouldn't even come to the housemates' mind. I'm thinking Bolt and betty, aka Mummy and daddy will be up again.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:23pm On Jun 09, 2013
dmalam:
Aboki wetin Biguesa do u nah..
Malam...d guy is too boring and I dont see his niche in the house. But I would choose Bolt to be evicted first before him. I want to see a Betty without Bolt.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:26pm On Jun 09, 2013
Hmmn,it seems hakeem has a strong fan base.. I will love to see hakeem vs melvin..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ATMC(f): 8:28pm On Jun 09, 2013
Tumi brings more fun out of the chase even d things i overlooked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2013
ATMC: Tumi brings more fun out of the chase even d things i overlooked
Pls wats d channel showing her jokes
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 09, 2013
sholay2011:
Malam...d guy is too boring and I dont see his niche in the house. But I would choose Bolt to be evicted first before him. I want to see a Betty without Bolt.
uv a point thr...he is boring, may be he chose to,as part of d game u knw

y ws he even swapd...im sure thr is a rizin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:33pm On Jun 09, 2013
dmalam:
uv a point thr...he is boring, may be he chose to,as part of d game u knw

y ws he even swapd...im sure thr is a rizin
He is not seen as a threat which is very true...at least for now.

Btw malam, ur shorthand get as e be...try longhand pls. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 8:35pm On Jun 09, 2013
I thought people hated Hakeem. How come he was saved by 4 countries?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kosky(f): 8:36pm On Jun 09, 2013
Lol.. I'm suddenly upset with LK4 for putting Koketso in this situation. Anyway, thank God say no be Beverly hin use shaa.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 09, 2013
sholay2011:
He is not seen as a threat which is very true...at least for now.

Btw malam, ur shorthand get as e be...try longhand pls. grin
lol, grin grin grin
no wahala.....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ATMC(f): 8:36pm On Jun 09, 2013
sholay2011:
Pls wats d channel showing her jokes
150 i think bba channel
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chocopearl(f): 8:37pm On Jun 09, 2013
Finally Prince Lk4 of Uganda is off my screen, wat an awesome birthday gift.
Thank u Africa!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:41pm On Jun 09, 2013
Afam4eva: I thought people hated Hakeem. How come he was saved by 4 countries?
I know he was liked but not up to this one naa. I guess some peeps are still being crazy about his physical features and cleoic relationship.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Pink1: 8:43pm On Jun 09, 2013
Why did Kenya not vote for either LK4 or Feza? The Swahili countries usually voted for each other. These SADC people sef let Hakeem not turn to another Munya ...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:48pm On Jun 09, 2013
Sholay ooo..get off hakeem's case. The same way some peeps wanna keep seeing dillish's pretty face is the same way some wanna keep seeing hakeem's hotness, lol.

Seriously, you have no idea what entertains different people. Entertainment has always been relative when it comes to bba. Betty got 5votes when she was up while huddah and denzel got 2.

There are still many people to go out before hakeem does.

And by the way, hakeem is from zimbabwe..remember munya and wendall? They always try too hard for their representatives but don't always win.

For now, I just wanna watch melvin's term and selly's second term.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:48pm On Jun 09, 2013
Betty garnered 5 votes last week...doesn't make her a threat to anyone.

Hakeem will just end up like Munya and Melvin, Uti...btw, did y'all know Hakeem's name is Munya?

Notice how those 'in a relationship' get more votes than singles
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:52pm On Jun 09, 2013
safarigirl: Betty garnered 5 votes last week...doesn't make her a threat to anyone.

Hakeem will just end up like Munya and Melvin, Uti...btw, did y'all know Hakeem's name is Munya?

Notice how those 'in a relationship' get more votes than singles
Hmmmmmm.....thats very true. Thats the reason.

@StateofMind....I don hear oo. grin I'm so happy tonight. I'd bet you know why. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.