Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2172972 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 10:13am On Jun 10, 2013
So bolt is hitting on beverly...my girl no want LK4 drama again ooo....I lurvvv my bev anytime anyday!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:14am On Jun 10, 2013
Dillish nominates Bolt. 4th nomination shocked

She nominates Hakeem (why this two ppl beefing for Gods sake? undecided)

She nominated the two ppl that nominated her so far. Thats nice.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:15am On Jun 10, 2013
IyawoTM:

Elikem- Natasha & Sulu
Sulu -angelo n pokello
Selly -pokello n natasha
Bassey -selly n elikem
Pokello selly n oneal
Natasha - pokello n bassey
Neil- pokello n Nyl
Maria -natasha n bassey
Cleo- natasha n pokello
Angelo- Natasha n oneal
Nyl- oneal n sulu

So pokello has 5, Natasha has 5. Pls correct if I'm wrong somewhere.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 10:16am On Jun 10, 2013
I did this during Bigbrother All Stars.

My family believed i had gone cukcoooo grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:17am On Jun 10, 2013
Melvin nominates Biguesa. 3rd nomination. shocked he and Bolt re leading the pack. grin

His second nom is Annabel. (WTF?!!! undecided undecided) Annabel now has 3 noms. O ga oo.

Melvin wanted to nominate himself cos he is d HOH but biggie disagreed. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:17am On Jun 10, 2013
IyawoTM:

Elikem- Natasha & Sulu
Sulu -angelo n pokello
Selly -pokello n natasha
Bassey -selly n elikem
Pokello selly n oneal
Neil- pokello n Nyl
Maria -natasha n bassey
Cleo- natasha n pokello
Angelo- Natasha n oneal
Nyl- oneal n sulu

jst recounted it.aktualie wrote it down.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:17am On Jun 10, 2013
IyawoTM:

Elikem- Natasha & Sulu
Sulu -angelo n pokello
Selly -pokello n natasha
Bassey -selly n elikem
Pokello selly n oneal
Neil- pokello n Nyl
Maria -natasha n bassey
Cleo- natasha n pokello
Angelo- Natasha n oneal
Nyl- oneal n sulu

jst recounted it.aktualie wrote it down.it's 5.tnx
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bbafrica: 10:17am On Jun 10, 2013
Melvin rely hahahahahahhahhaha

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:18am On Jun 10, 2013
melvin-biguesa and annabel
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 10:18am On Jun 10, 2013
Kwaaas, tltltltlttl this Marlvin guy thinks is smart!!! What the fvck realy am voting Marlvin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 10:19am On Jun 10, 2013
Melvin's turn. . . . badt guy.

1. Bigueses
2. Annabel

Melvin actually nominated HIMSELF first - because he can save himself. . . . badt guy . . . now africans love him for that. Biggie refused, and said he must nominate people other than himself. ? ?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 10:21am On Jun 10, 2013
I just knew Melvin would nominate himself with that stupid hoh reason, lol. So predictable. I just feel he just made it obvious he is playing the game very very very well. He doesn't want to get in any country's bad book, cos him being in every country's good book is neccessary for his eventual over all win. Melvin,,,,naija is 2 much sha! He has watched n studied dis game well.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:21am On Jun 10, 2013
ozodigboo: Dellish nominates Bolt and Hakeem.

I hope sholay can see this.. bolt and hakeem nominated dillish last week, she also nominated them. Same just happened this week. So it isn't about hakeem alone beefing dellish.

These housemates are making melvin's work difficult. Bev and melvin are not even getting nominated.. His save n replace will be interesting to watch.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 10:21am On Jun 10, 2013
THE AMAKA:

The first week Natasha nominated Beverly cause she said she is from Nigeria and we don't need the money cause we've won several times already. It definitely started and is still very much a country thing.

And about Bassey, his name does not make him Calabar. You know all this because Bassey said so? I'm not saying what he could pass for, the point i'm trying to make is that he's NOT white just because he's not black.

Btw, are you the same Nuzo i used to curse and abuse in my early days on Nairaland? Lol!

Lk4, Selly, Oneal, Elikem have all said the same thing. But that's not more substantial for the reason for the hate than someone swapping and putting you up for eviction.
Bottomline is that its clear enemity when someone puts you up for eviction among all other HMs.

As for Bassey, maybe you will get to know who he is with time. I don't need to convince you here.

And yes, still your nemesis Nuzo representing! kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 10:22am On Jun 10, 2013
Motanma's turn to nominate. . .

1. Nando
2. Biguesas
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:22am On Jun 10, 2013
Motamma nominates Nando (3rd nomination shocked) and Biguesa (4th nomination along with Bolt grin)

I said it that Biguesa's dullness would be noticed and housemates didnt disappoint.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:24am On Jun 10, 2013
sholay2011: Melvin nominates Biguesa. 3rd nomination. shocked he and Bolt re leading the pack. grin

His second nom is Annabel. (WTF?!!! undecided undecided) Annabel now has 3 noms. O ga oo.

Melvin wanted to nominate himself cos he is d HOH but biggie disagreed. grin

Awww.. I didn't realise anabel was getting too much in people's faces..poor her. Its certain melvin will not replace her cos he nominated her.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 10:25am On Jun 10, 2013
IyawoTM: I just knew Melvin would nominate himself with that stupid hoh reason, lol. So predictable. I just feel he just made it obvious he is playing the game very very very well. He doesn't want to get in any country's bad book, cos him being in every country's good book is neccessary for his eventual over all win. Melvin,,,,naija is 2 much sha! He has watched n studied dis game well.
which countries are those He has never been up for eviction, which countris good books, you like to paint your reps as holy, smart and entertaining!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:25am On Jun 10, 2013
Biguesa nominates Dillish and Bolt. Dillish has 3 noms and Bolt has 5 nominations. wink

Biguesa himself has 4 oh. Nando and Annabel have 3 too.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 10:25am On Jun 10, 2013
Biguesas's turn to nominate . . . .

1. Dellish
2. Bolt
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:26am On Jun 10, 2013
biguesa- dillish n bolt.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:27am On Jun 10, 2013
Biguesa dont worry...you would be home on Sunday and so you wont be sick again. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:28am On Jun 10, 2013
So, bolt and Biguesa are up for eviction I think. Along with pokello and natasha. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:30am On Jun 10, 2013
Nuzo':

Lk4, Selly, Oneal, Elikem have all said the same thing. But that's not more substantial for the reason for the hate than someone swapping and putting you up for eviction.
Bottomline is that its clear enemity when someone puts you up for eviction among all other HMs.

As for Bassey, maybe you will get to know who he is with time. I don't need to convince you here.

And yes, still your nemesis Nuzo representing! kiss
Well i'm just saying where the beef started and i'm still convinced it could be both reasons why she doesn't like Beverly.

And how do you know about Bassey's genetic makeup? Did he actually say it in the house? Or you know him personally? Serious question. I'm convinced the guy is from India or the middle east.

Nuzo baby, you know its all love now. kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:30am On Jun 10, 2013
Melvin will replace bolt and probably put annabel upcry cry

Only angola will vote for bigaseaus.

They finally freed hakeem this week. Nice!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 10:30am On Jun 10, 2013
Selly is saving Natasha while Melvin will save BOLT!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 10:31am On Jun 10, 2013
sholay2011: So, bolt and Biguesa are up for eviction I think. Along with pokello and natasha. grin

Sholey I dey suspect say melvin go save dillish and put himself up!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 10:32am On Jun 10, 2013
This melvin is a very wicked boy! How can you nominate yourself? Doesn't he know he has to b in dat house to protect bev?What if beverly was up 4 eviction and he was up to huh? Hmm So melvin sees beverly as a threat too... I'm so happy it was against d rule!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Pink1: 10:32am On Jun 10, 2013
kgr28: which countries are those He has never been up for eviction, which countris good books, you like to paint your reps as holy, smart and entertaining!!!

That's not true they didn't like Nkenna and Goldie and they didn't hide it.
Bottom line if you behave mumuish nothing for you
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:34am On Jun 10, 2013
I think 4 is too small a number. They should put the three with the highest nominations from the diamond house up for eviction. Then the game will really become crazy and unpredictable.

Pokello
Natasha
O'Neal

Bolt
Biguesas
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 10:35am On Jun 10, 2013
[quote author=C'est moi][/quote]
It's allright *wink* I do it too, so I gess we're both cuckoo. Just dis time around I use my phone to tabulate smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:36am On Jun 10, 2013
THE AMAKA: I think 4 is too small a number. They should put the three with the highest nominations from each house up for eviction. Then the game will really become crazy and unpredictable.

Pokello
Natasha
O'Neal

Bolt
Biguesas
Annabel

Yup, I agree.. I personally don't want natasha saved by selly and replaced with a cool headed housemate. She needs to feel eviction heat again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.