Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos (22985 Views)

Ini Edo Slams Critics Of Her AMVCA Dress,shares Stunning Pics / Donjazzy Tweets At Olamide Following Kanye West & Wizkhalifa Beef / Missy Elliot Tweets At Lil Kesh Being The Shoki Dance Originator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 30, 2013
SHE ATE TOO MUCH AMALA AND EWEDU SOUP AND ORISIRISI
NOW SHE LOOKS LIKE ONE BIG MOUNTAIN OF AMALA
THE WAGES OF TOO MUCH EATING
Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by DJDOLA(m): 5:01pm On May 30, 2013
That is d type am looking for as sex slave
Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 30, 2013
Babzilla: SHE ATE TOO MUCH AMALA AND EWEDU SOUP AND ORISIRISI
NOW SHE LOOKS LIKE ONE BIG MOUNTAIN OF AMALA
THE WAGES OF TOO MUCH EATING

She ate too much amala, ending up looking like a big pile of apku
I hope she hits the gym soon sha
She needs to stop this mess before other fat girls start thinking they too can grow wings
Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by Okijajuju: 5:10pm On May 30, 2013
WHy was my post deleted na?!

Isnt Eniola a fat piggy?! angry

If she was a box/container, she would be 40ft container.

Eniola is so fat that when she gets in an elevator, it has to go down..

Eniola is so fat that the last time she saw 90210, it was on a scale..

Eniola so fat that I took a picture of her last Christmas and it's still printing!

Eniola is so fat that when she sat on an iphone, it turned into an ipad.

4 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 30, 2013
Okija juju: WHy was my post deleted na?!

Eniola so fat that I took a picture of her last Christmas and it's still printing!

Ahahahahaahahaha

LMAO

You have to go easy on Eniola bruv.

Whales are an endangered species

Free Willy
Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 30, 2013

GOD FORGIVE ME

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by mediainspired: 5:45pm On May 30, 2013
What I dont understand is why do som of these so-called celebrities court trouble by posting pictures they know wuld generate mixed emotions and comments. I just love celebrities who love to keep their space and go public when its absolutely necessary. Thinking Dakore, for example.
Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by ShackAttack: 5:52pm On May 30, 2013
For once I agree with you (@Eniola); those tweet expose the beauty of Plus-sized ladies but as for you pics embarassed lipsrsealed >>>NOT MUCH TO SAY
Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by kolamilan(m): 6:09pm On May 30, 2013
seeing the pic again self resemble person wey wan use back dive into the pool.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by tjadeba(m): 6:15pm On May 30, 2013

Bad guy...you don jam this woman
Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by tjadeba(m): 6:16pm On May 30, 2013
Flirtyfemi: Lol!
Gbogbo Bigz geh - Eniola Badmus actually shared this photo of hers during the week and it went viral in seconds.
Trust Nigerians, they reacted to the photo with some funny comments. Eniola Badmus has a message for her critics, read her reply (tweet) below:

[img]http://4.bp..com/-yPlcTnBbRvQ/UaDEIKuN41I/AAAAAAAAAzE/Sf2ziukTgnc/s1600/eni-764899.png[/img]

http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/05/should-i-commit-suicide-cos-im-big.html

Nna,leave the beauty aspect alone o..
Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by Idowuogbo(f): 6:26pm On May 30, 2013
Wule Bantu! My Gawd!!! Enibebe,omo u gats shred dat fatty acid wey u dey carry mehn... Kai! Na jumbolance dem go dey use transport dis kian thing go a&e o! lipsrsealed
Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 30, 2013
'Am sure' this, 'Am sure' that...
Biko it is I'm or I am.... undecided angry

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 30, 2013
gluv01: Whatever, if she likes her weight, why the criticism?
Some might say she is just saying and it means the opposite, let her be biko.

Juliet and Toolz are thick, bold and beautiful, yes. So what
She is trying hard to fit in to what the society wants, she has lost some weight. Of course the criticisms won't stop but the criticizers should limit their comments please.
It's more like bullying per say. Mass cyber bullying on one person.
Juliet,Toolz and Eniola are FAT!Fat is fat. beautiful is beautiful. Can fat people be beautiful..yes.
curvy and fat mean 2 different things and it seems many people put them together that they mean the same thing and they are not. It's time to stop pacifying extra weight. We pacify it with labels such as "thick" and "curvy" on those who are truly just big girls or overweight. No one says you cant be Fat, buh be aware that extra weight comes with a cost i.e. diabetes, heart disease and high blood pressure. People need to be health conscious and worry about thier lives instead of how they look to the public.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by Idowuogbo(f): 7:06pm On May 30, 2013
ROSYL:
Juliet,Toolz and Eniola is FAT!
Better! Thank me lerra... wink
Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 30, 2013
bobthebuilder99: [img]http://4.bp..com/-yPlcTnBbRvQ/UaDEIKuN41I/AAAAAAAAAzE/Sf2ziukTgnc/s320/eni-764899.png[/img]

There is a difference between "big and beautiful" and just being overweight.

Juliet Ibrahim is what most men mean when they think about sexy thick girls.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-zb9s-w6yypI/UW5WuBsvWlI/AAAAAAAAqNc/WUgNhbMeayk/s1600/Lunch-With-Juliet-Ibrahim-35.jpg[/img]

She has shape! This other one has arms bigger than her legs.
wit her cane legs grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by sunjetg: 7:53pm On May 30, 2013
I simply want to ask you guys to stop insulting this girl.She's big,yes..but I am sure she has made efforts to reduce her weight,afterall,no one would wish to have a body this big.Not everyone has a wand for losing weight and I we should respect the fact that she cannot change her nature.

Moreover,this noise about weight especially about ladies is just getting boring. Let's leave these babes alone and stop making ''growing big'' a big issue.
Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 30, 2013
Some of u need to get a life and leave this lady alone.
Rock on Ms Badmus
Haterz go and quench

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by ibkgab001: 8:21pm On May 30, 2013
ogbedemuke!!!
Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by roselynbas(f): 8:58pm On May 30, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Last time I checked, swimming is cardiovascular exercise. In fact, it's the best kind of exercise someone with her body could do, as running or walking will strain her joints. Maybe she's already trying to lose weight.[/size]

wait o! Na becos of Eniola una dey fight? she no know una o nor does she care! Abeg make una rest. fat, sleep, tall short, pink or brown, file fun wa!
Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by turl(m): 9:28pm On May 30, 2013
I'm sorry that's just plain nasty.
I love my curvy women, hell even my girlfriend is bigger than that ibrahim chick up there but lets call a spade a spade.
I don't believe there are people that can't loose weight. How do you sit down and watch yourself get that big without doing anything about it? You mean to tell me if she changes her diet and hits the gym she'll remain the same? please..

Put a hungry dog on a leash behind her and set her on a treadmill abeg.
Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 30, 2013

SHE'S A PIGGY EH ?! grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
HERE'S ONE
ENIOLA IS SO FAT HER WAIST SIZE IS THE EQUATOR
ANOTHER
ENIOLA IS SO FAT THE NATIONAL WEATHER INSTITUTE HAS A NAME FOR EACH OF HER FARTS
ENIOLA IS SO FAT, SHE DOESNT HAVE A TAILOR, SHE HAS A CONTRACTOR

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by adconline(m): 10:01pm On May 30, 2013
hadeytee: Comments like these MR. Fuckluv is wot drives plus sized women to go do surgeries, what exactly is ur problem ? Who cares about what you think of her arm or her thighs! She's not perfect neither are u Mr, so shush your mouth if the only thing you can do is criticise her rather than encourage her to loose more pounds
Keep rationalizing bad health habits. This woman is heart attack/stroke/diabetes waiting to happen. If she keeps defending her weight, it means she has not owned to her bad life choices. She just halved her lifespan by packing on such weight!

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by kaydee(m): 11:30pm On May 30, 2013
Monique was like this but she's better now.No surgery! Wake up & smell the akamu joor!
Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by Ishilove: 11:34pm On May 30, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

We see her posing o
She wasnt swimming my dear
She's not about that life
Fat bytches dont float, they sink
O really? Give us a genuine, real life case of a fat woman sinking in a swimming pool
Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by its22078: 11:54pm On May 30, 2013

Degrading someone you don't know and has not done anything to you is very low. You wouldnt have the guts to spout all this crap in public but are brave enough to do it hiding behind a computer screen. Show your face joo.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by its22078: 11:54pm On May 30, 2013
Babzilla:

SHE'S A PIGGY EH ?! grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
HERE'S ONE
ENIOLA IS SO FAT HER WAIST SIZE IS THE EQUATOR
ANOTHER
ENIOLA IS SO FAT THE NATIONAL WEATHER INSTITUTE HAS A NAME FOR EACH OF HER FARTS
ENIOLA IS SO FAT, SHE DOESNT HAVE A TAILOR, SHE HAS A CONTRACTOR

Ur a fool. That is all...
Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by its22078: 11:55pm On May 30, 2013
turl: I'm sorry that's just plain nasty.
I love my curvy women, hell even my girlfriend is bigger than that ibrahim chick up there but lets call a spade a spade.
I don't believe there are people that can't loose weight. How do you sit down and watch yourself get that big without doing anything about it? You mean to tell me if she changes her diet and hits the gym she'll remain the same? please..

Put a hungry dog on a leash behind her and set her on a treadmill abeg.

Why dont u worry about ur life instead of worrying about someone who doesnt even know u exist
Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by OtunbaJ: 12:50am On May 31, 2013
While don't you guys let this babe be,I believe she is not d only big (fat) lady in d country.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by cfours: 1:46am On May 31, 2013
^ Seeing someone like Eniola Badmus makes many fat posters feel better about themselves. u can't blame them.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by Ikengawo: 3:35am On May 31, 2013
bobthebuilder99: [img]http://4.bp..com/-yPlcTnBbRvQ/UaDEIKuN41I/AAAAAAAAAzE/Sf2ziukTgnc/s320/eni-764899.png[/img]

There is a difference between "big and beautiful" and just being overweight.

Juliet Ibrahim is what most men mean when they think about sexy thick girls.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-zb9s-w6yypI/UW5WuBsvWlI/AAAAAAAAqNc/WUgNhbMeayk/s1600/Lunch-With-Juliet-Ibrahim-35.jpg[/img]

She has shape! This other one has arms bigger than her legs.

this chick weh face dey like Saddam Hussien is beuitiful to you? guy advance your life.
Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by bobthebuilder99(m): 4:10am On May 31, 2013
Ikengawo:

this chick weh face dey like Saddam Hussien is beuitiful to you? guy advance your life.

I was talking about her body, not her face.

I guess you look like Bance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Looks Alluring In Lacy Aqua Green Romper (photos) / Rachel Oniga: Mercy Johnson In Tears Over Tribute To Late Actress (Video) / Mr 2kay Sues Eko Hotel For N500 Million After He Got Robbed And Beaten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.