Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos (22986 Views)

Ini Edo Slams Critics Of Her AMVCA Dress,shares Stunning Pics / Donjazzy Tweets At Olamide Following Kanye West & Wizkhalifa Beef / Missy Elliot Tweets At Lil Kesh Being The Shoki Dance Originator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by onitshaigbo(m): 5:33pm On Jun 13, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

the fact that you believe that people are obese BY CHOICE is your FIRST mistake in this discussion. many are born obese and nothing they do can change that fact.

If they don't eat like a pig but instead control their diet and exercise, how could anyone be obese like that?

the fact that you believe that anyone should be ashamed of themselves for being obese is your SECOND mistake in this discussion. just because thats how YOU feel shouldnt be a reason for everyone to look down on such issue.

A person should feel shame if he/she is living an unhealthy life and does nothing to change it. Obesity is very unhealthy. It is also disgusting, and the Bible commands us to "not be disgusting."

the fact that you believe that all obese person let themselves go, is your FINAL mistake in this discussion.

i'd rather see an happy obese woman who is proud of herself, than a sad woman who is slim and miserable about who she is. if you are happy with who you are then fair enough, and let others be happy for who they are, whether you like it or not. is being obese a crime, or against the law now?! should we force obese people to go on diet because YOU dont like it? would you have noticed her if she wasnt obese (the reason she became famous is directly attributed to her obese size)?

Both the happy obese woman and the slim and miserable woman have serious problems. For the happy obese woman, she is ignoring her problems and shirking the responsibility to take care of herself. She is deceiving herself that all is well. This is not a healthy attitude to approach life.
Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 13, 2013
onitshaigbo:
If they don't eat like a pig but instead control their diet and exercise, how could anyone be obese like that?

educate yourself, or let me do the honors and educate you:
some people are born overweight due to their parents lifestyle.
you certainly dont have to eat "like a pig" to gain weight.
some people have bigger physical build and store fat easier than others.
some people have what is called HYPOTHYROIDISM, and thus gain weight whether they eat or starve themselves..... also check Cushing's syndrome.
some people gain weight due to STRESS
some people gain weight due to the medication they take (antipsychotic/antidepressant/diabetes or high blood pressure medication)
last but not least, remember that not everyone has the luxury to A) eat healthy food or B) have time to exercise.

the important thing here is, if THEY are happy with their bodies, why would you bust a vein about it?! if you are happy with your life, and they are with theirs, then the world is a better place.

A person should feel shame if he/she is living an unhealthy life and does nothing to change it. Obesity is very unhealthy. It is also disgusting, and the Bible commands us to "not be disgusting."

check my earlier reply to understand that being obese is NOT always a result of having an unhealthy lifestyle or diet. as for saying it is disgusting, it probably is to you and you are entitled to your opinions, but dont make it look like YOUR opinion is the way for ALL. many obese people are very comfortable in their obesity/life, and wanting them to change because YOU have a problem with it is a joke. live your life and let others live theirs, so long as they are happy and dont do anything criminal (or against the law).
you should only read NL more often to understand that many African men prefer big women to slim ones.

Both the happy obese woman and the slim and miserable woman have serious problems. For the happy obese woman, she is ignoring her problems and shirking the responsibility to take care of herself. She is deceiving herself that all is well. This is not a healthy attitude to approach life.

again, you are using your way of life to try to dictate how others should live theirs. some people love their fatty food, African food is "rich" like that and there is not much you can do about this.......this is why most 9ja people over 40 have weight issues, couple with the odd beer here and there, and no wonder we have so many pot bellies and overweight women out there.
but here is the catch: ALL IS WELL with them! it may not be in to YOU but, to many out there, happiness is all about MONEY and LOVE....... and definitely not physical weight. so do you, and let them do THEM.

i guess, if i'd listen to you, the following babies obviously born obese are "eating like pigs" and "ignoring their weight problems" too, right? lol

Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by onitshaigbo(m): 8:55pm On Jun 13, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

educate yourself, or let me do the honors and educate you:
some people are born overweight due to their parents lifestyle.
you certainly dont have to eat "like a pig" to gain weight.
some people have bigger physical build and store fat easier than others.
some people have what is called HYPOTHYROIDISM, and thus gain weight whether they eat or starve themselves..... also check Cushing's syndrome.
some people gain weight due to STRESS
some people gain weight due to the medication they take (antipsychotic/antidepressant/diabetes or high blood pressure medication)
last but not least, remember that not everyone has the luxury to A) eat healthy food or B) have time to exercise.

the important thing here is, if THEY are happy with their bodies, why would you bust a vein about it?! if you are happy with your life, and they are with theirs, then the world is a better place.

check my earlier reply to understand that being obese is NOT always a result of having an unhealthy lifestyle or diet. as for saying it is disgusting, it probably is to you and you are entitled to your opinions, but dont make it look like YOUR opinion is the way for ALL. many obese people are very comfortable in their obesity/life, and wanting them to change because YOU have a problem with it is a joke. live your life and let others live theirs, so long as they are happy and dont do anything criminal (or against the law).
you should only read NL more often to understand that many African men prefer big women to slim ones.

again, you are using your way of life to try to dictate how others should live theirs. some people love their fatty food, African food is "rich" like that and there is not much you can do about this.......this is why most 9ja people over 40 have weight issues, couple with the odd beer here and there, and no wonder we have so many pot bellies and overweight women out there.
but here is the catch: ALL IS WELL with them! it may not be in to YOU but, to many out there, happiness is all about MONEY and LOVE....... and definitely not physical weight. so do you, and let them do THEM.

i guess, if i'd listen to you, the following babies obviously born obese are "eating like pigs" and "ignoring their weight problems" too, right? lol

Let me do me and let them do them. Yes, I agree 100%. I would never stop people from becoming disgusting pigs, and people have the right to stuff themselves silly. I think it's wrong, but I don't think I have the right to stop them. Just like my beliefs with homosexuality and other sins. It is only on this forum where I would stay anonymous that I voice my opposition to people being complacent about being obese. In real life, I'd never share my opinion on it except with close family members or friends.

One thing you can't deny is that obesity is unhealthy. I don't think I need to say more about this.

Despite some people are more genetically prone or environmentally prone to obesity, as long as you limit how much you eat, you can avoid being fat, and that's a fact. If you can't afford to eat healthy, if you don't have time to exercise, or if you're stressed out, you can always eat less to avoid obesity.

Just because some people prefer their partner to be fat doesn't mean it's a good thing. For one thing, in the wicked world of the oyibos, some have fetishes for people with amputated limbs, does that mean people should go out of their way to amputate a limb or two?
Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2013
^^^
bro, i have never said that obesity was good, i am just trying to make you understand that not everybody chooses to be obese, like you are claiming. read again the many reasons i gave you about people who can put on weight even though they dont eat more than you or i.

"limit how much you eat" bwaaaaah! why not stop eating for one week while you are at it?! why should someone eat less and be miserable, simply to please people like you? what you fail to understan is that what is most important here is HAPPINESS! if these obese people are happy then all is good!

as for your quote about amputees, what kind of gibberish is that? you should have said:" amputees should be proud of who they are, regardless of their disabilities, instead of trying to hide their situations because of insecure people like Onitshaigbo". nobody is "going" out of their way to be fat in order to be accepted by anyone, duh! what kind of not so smart comparison with fetishes was that?
Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by Idowuogbo(f): 9:40pm On Jun 14, 2013
Omggggggggg!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked sad sad sad

Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by Godson32(m): 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2016
Onye nwe aka? Who get that hand?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Looks Alluring In Lacy Aqua Green Romper (photos) / Rachel Oniga: Mercy Johnson In Tears Over Tribute To Late Actress (Video) / Mr 2kay Sues Eko Hotel For N500 Million After He Got Robbed And Beaten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.