Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Enugu Airport: Before And After GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Airport: Before And After GEJ (24690 Views)

"Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" / Kano Airport Before And After Jonathan / Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Airport: Before And After GEJ by Rossikk(m): 6:07pm On May 25, 2013
Enugu Airport Before GEJ

GEJ deep in thought, thinking... ''I don't like this airport. We have to do something about it''

Still strategising....

Brainstorming....

''Ok. Here's what we do:''

[size=15pt]YES SIR![/size]

Enugu Airport After GEJ

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1116294_airport_4_jpgd78306b3c128780c4019e5a3d044dd57[/img]
[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1116295_airport_5_jpg558136a29d742298b9a53de0067e9f1f[/img]
[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1114310_enugu_jpgb4f0cb15230be535b6fd6e80bfb79058[/img]
[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1116298_airport_8_jpg1765ca68841c8e1680889b3dddcecf2c[/img]

41 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport: Before And After GEJ by Afam4eva(m): 6:13pm On May 25, 2013
Jonathan has to be commended because people of the South-East have been crying about this airport for so long and for the first time ever, it's been given maximun attention.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport: Before And After GEJ by Garrithe1st: 6:21pm On May 25, 2013
Maybe the posted pics didn't do enough justice to the subject matter, but what I see is an upgrade from F9 to E8...

cool cool

37 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport: Before And After GEJ by Rossikk(m): 6:24pm On May 25, 2013
Garri the 1st: Maybe the posted pics didn't do enough justice to the subject matter, but what I see is an upgrade from F9 to E8...

cool cool

It's still being fixed up and spruced up, interior and exterior.... relax.

This is what it should look like when fully kitted out:

9 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport: Before And After GEJ by vanbonattel: 6:27pm On May 25, 2013
Jonathan is a good president, among the best if not the very best. Ride on till 2019 sir!

6 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport: Before And After GEJ by malc619(m): 6:36pm On May 25, 2013
Rossikk:

It's still being fixed up and spruced up, interior and exterior.... relax.

This is what it should look like when fully kitted out:

Instead of posting the picture of a foreign airport, you should have posted the picture of one of GEJ's renovated airports. Abi shame dey catch you??

cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport: Before And After GEJ by Rossikk(m): 6:38pm On May 25, 2013
malc619:

Instead of posting the picture of a foreign airport, you should have posted the picture of one of GEJ's renovated airports. Abi shame dey catch you??

cheesy cheesy cheesy

That is NOT ''a picture of a foreign airport''. That is an architectural render - a drawing which served as the blueprint for the Enugu airport remodelling.

30 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport: Before And After GEJ by stebell(m): 6:42pm On May 25, 2013
GEJ is working, haters are hating trying to distract him wit 2015. Ride on GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport: Before And After GEJ by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 25, 2013
Garri the 1st: Maybe the posted pics didn't do enough justice to the subject matter, but what I see is an upgrade from F9 to E8...

cool cool

We are on same page.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Airport: Before And After GEJ by gramci: 6:46pm On May 25, 2013

cool cool

Its not your fault, evil men don't see good things. If you doubt me ask your village witches

35 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport: Before And After GEJ by EkoIle1: 6:46pm On May 25, 2013
I truly appreciate the op and this comedic thread...

lmao..

9 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport: Before And After GEJ by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 25, 2013
malc619:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

lol
Re: Enugu Airport: Before And After GEJ by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 25, 2013
Never mind @OP's theatrics, this is a commendable development.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Airport: Before And After GEJ by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 25, 2013
Why is "International" added to the name? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Enugu Airport: Before And After GEJ by malc619(m): 6:54pm On May 25, 2013
Rossikk:

That is NOT ''a picture of a foreign airport''. That is an architectural render - a drawing which served as the blueprint for the Enugu airport remodelling.

Noted...

smiley

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport: Before And After GEJ by automaticcarzz: 6:55pm On May 25, 2013
Prof Corruption: Why is "International" added to the name? grin grin grin

LOL!
Re: Enugu Airport: Before And After GEJ by gramci: 6:57pm On May 25, 2013
Evil men are converging to devour this thread

1 Like

Re: Enugu Airport: Before And After GEJ by vanbonattel: 6:59pm On May 25, 2013
Eko Ile: I truly appreciate the op and this comedic thread...

lmao..

At least, this is better that the wooden bridge thread in Ogun state.... imaoooo....

26 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport: Before And After GEJ by EkoIle1: 7:00pm On May 25, 2013

Why do you think we add chief, doctor, engineer, director, honorable, excellency. GFR, SAN all the other rubbish to our names?

lmao..
Re: Enugu Airport: Before And After GEJ by vanbonattel: 7:01pm On May 25, 2013
Eko Ile:

Why do you think we add chief, doctor, engineer, director, honorable, excellency. GFR, SAN all the other rubbish to our names?

lmao..

For example, Prof corruption.... Imaooo grin

10 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport: Before And After GEJ by PointB: 7:23pm On May 25, 2013
I dont care if the design is like some caves in Abeokuta or like International Space Station just wake me up when proper international operations commences. Tired of hearing about Enugu International Airport still in the works!

6 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport: Before And After GEJ by Codedrock(m): 7:28pm On May 25, 2013
This man is really trying, but i dont know why most nigerians hate him. To me he aint badt.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Airport: Before And After GEJ by imperiouxx(m): 7:29pm On May 25, 2013
@Rossikk,

Thanks for the post. It's dramatic.
Re: Enugu Airport: Before And After GEJ by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 25, 2013
OkaY
Re: Enugu Airport: Before And After GEJ by Krasid(m): 7:36pm On May 25, 2013
GEJ is working.Haters...

7 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport: Before And After GEJ by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 25, 2013
gramci: Evil men are converging to devour this thread

FIRE!!!
Re: Enugu Airport: Before And After GEJ by PointB: 7:39pm On May 25, 2013
I dont care if the design looks like some caves in Abeokuta or like the International Space Station, just wake me up when proper international operation commences. Tired of hearing about Enugu International Airport still in the works!

1 Like

Re: Enugu Airport: Before And After GEJ by obinnakenedo(m): 7:40pm On May 25, 2013
Fellow Nairalanders. Your brother here needs a job. Am a graduate of business admin. 2.2. Please help me. I really want to work. Tired of been idle. My contact: 08185105562. God bless all. Long Live Nigeria!

7 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport: Before And After GEJ by vanbonattel: 7:42pm On May 25, 2013

Because the people from this region are tired of landing in another region and allowing touts fleece them of their hard earned money all in the name of checking crime. We want to soar to international levels and land on our land.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport: Before And After GEJ by vanbonattel: 7:46pm On May 25, 2013
obinna-kenedo:
Fellow Nairalanders. Your brother here needs a job. Am a graduate of business admin. 2.2. Please help me. I really want to work. Tired of been idle. My contact: 08185105562. God bless all. Long Live Nigeria!

You studied business admin and you are looking for work? If you cannot start a small scale business, get back to school nd re-read business admin for another 4 years, pay attention to the course 'entreprenurship studies'

19 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport: Before And After GEJ by tspun(m): 7:47pm On May 25, 2013
go and read yeboyes post. And u wil stop rejoicing over dis rubish. Yeboyes make God bless u for openin my eyez to see how wicked and selfish our leaders are. Nigerians are now so blind that they now commend any govt that build petty project forgeting that they still leave in total black out. Look out small democratic republic of congo is using 30 million us dollar to build world most biggest dam, those big blind fools are here shouting gej till 2019, gej is working haters are hating. I went to small cotonou that u all known last month for a research programmed that lasted for 3 weeks and all true my stay there was never a day that they experience black out. N we just finish commenting on how the entire nation experience total blackout in the prevoius thread. And you still say our govt r tring.

6 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport: Before And After GEJ by Ola17: 7:47pm On May 25, 2013
Abeg this thread too funny. Bro you've got a good sense of humor, I think grin
The shoeless one is working sha cool

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Lack Power For Now To Display Buhari, Osinbajo’s Assets – CCB / Kwara Pension Law As Reviewed By Saraki Before Leaving Office / Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.