Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,006 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

(video)amaechi's Re-election Splits Governors Forum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (video)amaechi's Re-election Splits Governors Forum (1149 Views)

Video: Amaechi Storms Police Station With Soldiers To Free Arrested INEC Officia / Senate Presidency: Saraki’s Election Splits Ondo APC / PDP Governors Forum Interactive Session, Lagos, Live On NTA /AIT And Channels. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(video)amaechi's Re-election Splits Governors Forum by chaloner(m): 12:07am On May 26, 2013
FROM WHAT I SAW FROM THE VIDEO, HIS IS PURE DEMOCRACY, BUT FROM WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW AFTER THE ELECTION , I CAN SAY THAT WE HAVE NO BODY , NO GOVERNOR, NO LAW, NO CONSTITUTION, WE HAVE NONE THAT CAN THINK AS A FATHER, I DONT EVEN SEE ANYONE TO CALL MY MENTOR... WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM ALL...I WILL NEVER STAND BY THEM IF SOMEONE SAY THEY DO SMOKE WEEDS embarassed embarassed
http://www.weyab.com/2013/05/video-amaechis-re-election-splits.html
[url]http://www.youtube.com/embed/wloQJ2ZZrgE?feature=player_detailpage" width="500">[/url]

PLS SOMEBODY SHOULD TELL ME HOW TO EMBED VIDEO HERE PLS
Re: (video)amaechi's Re-election Splits Governors Forum by automaticcarzz: 12:19am On May 26, 2013
Nigeria is a comedy nation.
Re: (video)amaechi's Re-election Splits Governors Forum by Nobody: 12:20am On May 26, 2013
Re: (video)amaechi's Re-election Splits Governors Forum by chaloner(m): 12:22am On May 26, 2013
automaticcarzz: Nigeria is a comedy nation.
IM TELLING YOU MY BROTHER
Re: (video)amaechi's Re-election Splits Governors Forum by automaticcarzz: 12:23am On May 26, 2013
Prof Corruption:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wloQJ2ZZrgE

Jang looks pitiable.

Very unattractive.
Re: (video)amaechi's Re-election Splits Governors Forum by chaloner(m): 12:24am On May 26, 2013
Prof Corruption:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wloQJ2ZZrgE

Jang looks pitiable.
IM NOT HAPPY WITH THEM, BUT YOUR STATEMENT JUST MADE ME SMILE grin grin grin grin grin TELL ME HOW YOU EMBED THE VIDEO NA, I DNT KNW HOW TO DO IT HERE
Re: (video)amaechi's Re-election Splits Governors Forum by Afam4eva(m): 12:31am On May 26, 2013
Why is Jonah jang allowing these desperados to use him to play dirty. he doesn't look to me as someone who would engage in this show of shame. As usual, Akpabio does not dissapoint with his criminal instincts. You could see lies written all over his face. Even the governors standing beside him have this "guilty as charged" look.

1 Like

Re: (video)amaechi's Re-election Splits Governors Forum by Nobody: 12:37am On May 26, 2013
chaloner:
IM NOT HAPPY WITH THEM, BUT YOUR STATEMENT JUST MADE ME SMILE grin grin grin grin grin TELL ME HOW YOU EMBED THE VIDEO NA, I DNT KNW HOW TO DO IT HERE

Click "share" on Youtube. Copy the code. e.g. youtu.be/wloQJ2ZZrgE
Then on Nairaland, click on this sign "#" and you see this
[code][/code]
.Then, paste copied link in between, like this.
Re: (video)amaechi's Re-election Splits Governors Forum by Gbawe: 12:41am On May 26, 2013
Governor Amaechi, you don try. Whatever happens from here on enjoy the tune below for being a 'rebel' cool cool. Serious tings. I won't even bother commenting on the joke called Jona Jang. It is his turn to be 'wheeled out' same as they pushed forward the unwilling and incapable like Yar Adua and GEJ. Same music different vocalists yet the tune is getting stale and the band is losing fans fast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hjy60SvMomU
Re: (video)amaechi's Re-election Splits Governors Forum by chaloner(m): 12:42am On May 26, 2013
Prof Corruption:

Click "share" on Youtube. Copy the code. e.g. youtu.be/wloQJ2ZZrgE
Then on Nairaland, click on this sign "#" and you see this .Then, paste copied link in between, like this.

ok man thanks so much
Re: (video)amaechi's Re-election Splits Governors Forum by chaloner(m): 1:05am On May 26, 2013
Afam4eva: Why is Jonah jang allowing these desperados to use him to play dirty. he doesn't look to me as someone who would engage in this show of shame. As usual, Akpabio does not dissapoint with his criminal instincts. You could see lies written all over his face. Even the governors standing beside him have this "guilty as charged" look.
HahaHahah you are not serious , but you are saying the truth , and they knw the truth that's the worst part.....in this country they equate politics with fight and lies , I dnt knw y
Re: (video)amaechi's Re-election Splits Governors Forum by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:23am On May 26, 2013
Gbawe: Governor Amaechi, you don try. Whatever happens from here on enjoy the tune below for being a 'rebel' cool cool. Serious tings. I won't even bother commenting on the joke called Jona Jang. It is his turn to be 'wheeled out' same as they pushed forward the unwilling and incapable like Yar Adua and GEJ. Same music different vocalists yet the tune is getting stale and the band is losing fans fast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hjy60SvMomU
Bros,
Be like you dey think wetin I dey think.
It would be nice to pick your brains on what you think the next move for Amaechi is, the chess board of Nigerian politics have got really few moves in it. What exactly do you think was his crime?
Re: (video)amaechi's Re-election Splits Governors Forum by ITbomb(m): 1:25am On May 26, 2013
And those criminals are signing a gospel song to celebrate such deception.
SMH for the most religious nation
Re: (video)amaechi's Re-election Splits Governors Forum by chaloner(m): 1:32am On May 26, 2013
ITbomb: And those criminals are signing a gospel song to celebrate such deception.
SMH for the most religious nation
grin grin grin grin grin pls I'm not smiling this guys are really mocking the Father , let me not judge but truly our politicians are children
Re: (video)amaechi's Re-election Splits Governors Forum by Nobody: 1:39am On May 26, 2013
Is there any special money for the seat of chairman!
Re: (video)amaechi's Re-election Splits Governors Forum by Gbawe: 1:42am On May 26, 2013
Chrisbenogor:
Bros,
Be like you dey think wetin I dey think.
It would be nice to pick your brains on what you think the next move for Amaechi is, the chess board of Nigerian politics have got really few moves in it. What exactly do you think was his crime?

My brother, Ameachi has committed no crime at all. It is the insecurities of others that leads them to fret over Ameachi's insistence on chasing his ambition as constitutionally allowed. As per the next move for Ameachi, I can tell you the future is bright for the chap. Folks here are too emotional and talk as if GEJ is omnipotent or will remain in Aso Rock forever.

Many emotional folks will eat their words in the end and I won't say more than that. We all remember OBJ and Gbenga Daniel both declaring that their candidate had won the farcical Ogun PDP Primaries they separately conducted for the same positions of the same political Party. GEJ sided with OBJ and the former President had his way to present Olurin and co. What is the deal today? Let GEJ and his gang do their worst. You cannot fight evolution and inevitable change.
Re: (video)amaechi's Re-election Splits Governors Forum by kunlekunle: 5:27am On May 26, 2013
chaloner:

copy the whole address from the url window and paste it on the reply page of the forum
Re: (video)amaechi's Re-election Splits Governors Forum by Leonaidas300: 6:13am On May 26, 2013
Jonah jang is too old for this kind of thing. Don't their children advice them? I can't imagine my father involving himself in something like this without me having a serious talk with him.
Re: (video)amaechi's Re-election Splits Governors Forum by chaloner(m): 8:06am On May 26, 2013
kunlekunle:

copy the whole address from the url window and paste it on the reply page of the forum
TNX kunlekunlle...... Kissing u......I'm not gay ooo
Re: (video)amaechi's Re-election Splits Governors Forum by Nobody: 8:41am On May 26, 2013
Show of Shame. This old man Jang should just go sit down somewhere, he is scared and even tired grin grin

(1) (Reply)

No Amount Of Bribe Would Make Us Impeach AMEACHI / Senator Andy Uba Part 1 / Nigerians Challenge Patience Jonathan To Debate With Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.