Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:16 AM

Sex After Arguments - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex After Arguments (4328 Views)

Things You Only Learned About Sex After Having Sex (17 Photos) / Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex After Arguments by trisurface: 12:09pm On May 26, 2013
Why do married women see or offer sex as the evidence that a quarrel with the husband is finished?
If I just had an argument with my wife, the last thing I want is U rubbing me up.

I'm wrong, U're wrong, we say sorry, a little space PLEASE.
No way I'm going past hugs immediately after an argument.
My Take.

1 Like

Re: Sex After Arguments by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 26, 2013
It happened with my former girlfriend...after arguments especially when i am wrong. I just hold her waist..lift her up to the bed where i slot in my sugarstick into her honeywell. Made her writhe with so much pleasure...my own way of saying i'm sorry. She loved it.. grin
Re: Sex After Arguments by ayobase(m): 12:43pm On May 26, 2013
trisurface: Why do married women see or offer sex as the evidence that a quarrel with the husband is finished?
If I just had an argument with my wife, the last thing I want is U rubbing me up.

My Take.

Try it, sex after argument is always sweet.....u have been missing bro....u better restrategise o!

It partially means u are still mad at her if u can't give IT to her!
Re: Sex After Arguments by Loadedtech: 1:04pm On May 26, 2013
I can only do this if i'm married to the Lady, because sex before marriage is a sin nd It's Fornication!

13 Likes

Re: Sex After Arguments by jntyjnty007(f): 1:39pm On May 26, 2013
It raises your seratonin levels.
Re: Sex After Arguments by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 26, 2013
dozzybaba: It happened with my former girlfriend...after arguments especially when i am wrong. I just hold her waist..lift her up to the bed where i slot in my sugarstick into her honeywell. Made her writhe with so much pleasure...my own way of saying i'm sorry. She loved it.. grin
hehe dozybaba way to go grin
Re: Sex After Arguments by Temismith(f): 6:36pm On May 26, 2013
It works oo. Very well self. After a tough arguement, just let it down wit a cool ssex. And u will forget anytin ever happend. wink wink winkwinktongue tonguetonguetongue
Re: Sex After Arguments by bisi16(m): 8:33pm On May 26, 2013
@op, u're missing. d best sex i had with my ex was 1 cold 9te after a heated argument...

1 Like

Re: Sex After Arguments by Handsomeemmy(m): 8:39pm On May 26, 2013
jntyjnty007: It raises your seratonin levels.
Which one be seratonin level again?
Re: Sex After Arguments by horny4u(f): 9:18pm On May 26, 2013
Make up sseexx ....I even will cause argument so we can make up...its rough and animalistic

Just the way I like it sometimes

1 Like

Re: Sex After Arguments by tobechi20(m): 12:31am On May 27, 2013
sex after aguement = argument after sex
Re: Sex After Arguments by BeautfulB(f): 12:42am On May 27, 2013
Yes I Ŀ♡√Ɛ it...is hot n sweet...but sweeter when married sha..
Re: Sex After Arguments by Nobody: 1:32am On May 27, 2013
horny4u: Make up sseexx ....I even will cause argument so we can make up...its rough and animalistic

A lady after my heart...
Re: Sex After Arguments by Nobody: 2:26am On May 27, 2013
nadia_SA: hehe dozybaba way to go grin
I gat a Phd in "womanology". ...maybe cos i grew up around many sisters...just saying wink
Re: Sex After Arguments by True2myself24(f): 2:31am On May 27, 2013
dozzybaba: It happened with my former girlfriend...after arguments especially when i am wrong. I just hold her waist..lift her up to the bed where i slot in my sugarstick into her honeywell. Made her writhe with so much pleasure...my own way of saying i'm sorry. She loved it.. grin

uh...tmi
Re: Sex After Arguments by Nobody: 2:31am On May 27, 2013
dozzybaba: I gat a Phd in "womanology". ...maybe cos i grew up around many sisters...just saying wink

Phd. in womennology? please tell me more...
Re: Sex After Arguments by Nobody: 3:27am On May 27, 2013
Loadedtech: I can only do this if i'm married to the Lady, because sex before marriage is a sin nd It's Fornication!
But everybody knows that nah. You don't have to throw it at thier faces again.

1 Like

Re: Sex After Arguments by Mynd44: 3:33am On May 27, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: Sex After Arguments by diarra94(m): 3:35am On May 27, 2013
I dont know but why do girls look pretty and sexy when they are angry. Thats the best time to have hot sex, and i dont mean d kind of sex you ejaculate in jst 5 minutes.

1 Like

Re: Sex After Arguments by Nobody: 3:59am On May 27, 2013
Ive never had sexx after any argument...in fact..i dont ever argue with my girl...i just keep my mouth shot and let her scream and yell all she wants...and pay her no attention....when she calms down and cool..i give her a nice massage...I can careless for that make up sex crap...nice azz is the only thing that can get me to touch a women....
Re: Sex After Arguments by Mynd44: 4:04am On May 27, 2013
^^
Re: Sex After Arguments by Gudintent: 5:54am On May 27, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
Ive never had sexx after any argument...in fact..i dont ever argue with my girl...i just keep my mouth shot and let her scream and yell all she wants...and pay her no attention....when she calms down and cool..i give her a nice massage...I can careless for that make up sex crap...nice azz is the only thing that can get me to touch a women....

This brings new meaning to ' let her azz do the talking' I feel u bro
Re: Sex After Arguments by Nobody: 6:04am On May 27, 2013
me self am a novice in terms of g things
Re: Sex After Arguments by Rooneyboy(m): 10:55am On May 27, 2013
trisurface: Why do married women see or offer sex as the evidence that a quarrel with the husband is finished?

My Take.

Ur a real man.

Re: Sex After Arguments by IgweOO(m): 11:03am On May 27, 2013

My Take.

Its called "make-up s e x". Characteristics of a "make-up s e x", is, its always crazy but better than the last.
Re: Sex After Arguments by trisurface: 12:41pm On May 27, 2013
To each their own.
If U're unmarried and think sex right after arguments is great for a guy, make sure U don't accused of rape later.
Women are strange. Everything from Malaria to death of a parent can prompt them for sex. Its not about the orgasm. Its the fact that little outside sex will enable them achieve the comfort/relief they need right then.
But after arguments, I'll have to work on that.
Thx Y'all for the" miseducation".
angry
Re: Sex After Arguments by AlyricistLaura: 1:39pm On May 27, 2013
Sexx after an argument is the Best Man...

Especially an Argument where you really said something horrible that cuts her deep emotionally....

Omfg..the passion!!

Endless Passionate Ecstasy & Bliss

Euphoria Mami....

Only a hoee niqqah would be so emotionally distraught to not want to make love to his girl after a passionate fight

1 Like

Re: Sex After Arguments by HARDDON: 2:11pm On May 27, 2013
horny4u: Make up sseexx ....I even will cause argument so we can make up...its rough and animalistic

you are just in the realm

(1) (Reply)

WOMEN: Stop Allowing GUYS Who Can't Even Afford To Buy CONDOMS / How Charming I'm I? / Guys, Where Do You Belong? Ladies, Which One Serves You Best? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.