Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

future:The ideas God gave me became $100 billion investment in nigeria By Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / future:The ideas God gave me became $100 billion investment in nigeria By Musiwa (1469 Views)

Foreign Consortium To Invest $100 BILLION In Nigeria / UK Prime Minister, Cameron Lambasts Jonathan For Misusing $100 Billion Oil Money / Nigeria To Invest $100 Billion In Oil And Gas Exploration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

future:The ideas God gave me became $100 billion investment in nigeria By Musiwa by musiwa26: 1:08pm On May 26, 2013

i have given you all 1 hour to see my face.. i remove my picture..
if you did not see my face. may be another day.

my idea was the $25 billion olukola and extra private 20 universities

rebuilding of rail system

electricity system

how did this start, i look at all of their faces , and i discovered they where all young.. so i set out to change and achieve what many did not do. i will say thank God and all of the people that help. you dont have to be in goverment to contribute to people lifes. you just have to determine to change people lifes.

this came at the security of my own life and i have to have extra security to be alive. reason why i hate people seen my face. been among the top 5 well knew name in a 50 church network also help

Way to help the 200,000 displace people of lagos by Musiwa
Re: future:The ideas God gave me became $100 billion investment in nigeria By Musiwa by musiwa26: 1:16pm On May 26, 2013
Re: future:The ideas God gave me became $100 billion investment in nigeria By Musiwa by musiwa26: 1:37pm On May 26, 2013
how did this start, i look at all of their faces , and i discovered they where all young.. so i set out to change and achieve what many did not do. i will say thank God and all of the people that help. you dont have to be in goverment to contribute to people lifes. you just have to determine to change people lifes.

this came at the security of my own life and i have to have extra security to be alive. reason why i hate people seen my face.
Re: future:The ideas God gave me became $100 billion investment in nigeria By Musiwa by musiwa26: 1:58pm On May 26, 2013
so you can imagine even while i have never rule.. can you imagine if i rule.. what will happen. your life will change for the best. Eko ile..

Let me help you out,

by 2015 80% of all graduate of nigeria universities will be christain while less than 20 % will be muslim.. that worries me.. if I dont rule.. i will not be able to change that.. i know how to fix that. he does not know.. if your candidate rule, he as no idea how to fix things.. And that why nigeria have not developed. this is why i believe i am better. I laugh most of the time when i see your governosr say things. even your president..

Is not that i woke up one morning and assume i can president. but because i know I can transform people life.. and i have the idea to transform people life. look your friend have not transform your state.. if you give me his state to rule..it will look like heaven.

If your candidate rule because he lack exposure and idea ,it will be a major problem.. and this is why nigeria have failed.. and is still failing.. and we have to do what is best for the people. put selfishness apart... and let us be real.

for you people it is all about signing contract and stealing money. for me, is about a true change .. this is why i am a better candidate..
Re: future:The ideas God gave me became $100 billion investment in nigeria By Musiwa by musiwa26: 2:08pm On May 26, 2013
this is singapore, with nothing put because they had the right person in power and not try to put people who could not do anything for the people in power.. see how it looks like.

Re: future:The ideas God gave me became $100 billion investment in nigeria By Musiwa by musiwa26: 2:34pm On May 26, 2013
let me give you as example lagos.. because of lack of vision.. lagos state govt over burden its citizen with taxes.. when lagos is gifted with the world greatest resoruce that will produce $2 billion (N320 billion) a month because the people who have rule lagos have lack vision to change it. that same resource is also found in ondo state.

You can imagine what resource does lagos has to produce N320 Billion a month.. I know.. but the people who have rule lagos did not know it. So you can see the different.
Re: future:The ideas God gave me became $100 billion investment in nigeria By Musiwa by musiwa26: 2:38pm On May 26, 2013
because of this gift God has given me.. President's around the world now listen to my idea. His God not great. praise the lord.
Re: future:The ideas God gave me became $100 billion investment in nigeria By Musiwa by BrokenTV: 5:11pm On May 26, 2013
Musiwa no offence are you high on something just saying sometimes you just create post to make no sense always talking from the back of your anus.
Re: future:The ideas God gave me became $100 billion investment in nigeria By Musiwa by omiobo: 5:43pm On May 26, 2013
Broken TV: Musiwa no offence are you high on something just saying sometimes you just create post to make no sense always talking from the back of your anus.
bhuahahahahaha!!! That guy's world is full of sh?t.
Re: future:The ideas God gave me became $100 billion investment in nigeria By Musiwa by ninja4life(m): 6:12pm On May 26, 2013
Who is dat idiotic pychiatric doctor dat discharged oga musiwa from his apartment at yaba left wtf is dis rubbish up here,dis is getting boring by d day.mtcheeeeew.
Re: future:The ideas God gave me became $100 billion investment in nigeria By Musiwa by vizboy(m): 6:18pm On May 26, 2013
@musiwa you always make me laugh we i read ur yaba left post
Re: future:The ideas God gave me became $100 billion investment in nigeria By Musiwa by PvtParts1: 6:19pm On May 26, 2013
musiwa26:

i have given you all 1 hour to see my face.. i remove my picture..
if you did not see my face. may be another day.

(1) (Reply)

2015: It’s Buhari Or Nothing – Senator / Lasu Hospital In Shambles: Fasola Is Working / Anambra 2013 - Prophet Predicts Victory For Ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.