Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,089 members, 7,957,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:37 AM

Anambra 2013 - Prophet Predicts Victory For Ngige - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 2013 - Prophet Predicts Victory For Ngige (1481 Views)

Senate Presidency: I Won't Step Down For Ngige - Ekwunife / Oracle Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 28 States / Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra 2013 - Prophet Predicts Victory For Ngige by PassingShot(m): 7:32am On Nov 14, 2013
Will it come to pass? We will get to know in 3 days I guess.

Speaking with journalists in Aba, Abia State yesterday, Apostle Nnopu said his prediction was based on revelation from God.

Nnopu, a former knight of St. Mulumba in the Catholic Church, said that God revealed to him that nothing or any amount of force would stop Ngige from winning the election.

The prophet, who said he prophesised that Governor Peter Obi would win in the 2010 governorship election and it came to past, said it was wrong for the governor to politicise religion in the state to the advantage of his party.

“I predicted that Governor Peter Obi was going to win the 2010 election based on the revelation I received from God and it came to pass. Now the same God has revealed to me that Ngige is going to win and as far as I’m concerned, He has spoken.

“I am not happy the way Governor Obi is trying to make it look as if Anambra State is all about Catholic Church, the way he is politicising religion in Anambra because of election, is not in the interest of the state.”

“But no matter what anybody seems to be doing, God has revealed that Ngige will be the next governor of Anambra State,” the prophet predicted.

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/prophet-predicts-victory-for-ngige/
Re: Anambra 2013 - Prophet Predicts Victory For Ngige by RoyalRoy(m): 7:35am On Nov 14, 2013
Before nko?

Its plain for the blind to see!!!

He has worked hard enough to earn the victory.

Only God can stop him from winning.
Re: Anambra 2013 - Prophet Predicts Victory For Ngige by EzePromoe: 7:51am On Nov 14, 2013
You are lucky that we no longer lynch prophets who prophesied falsely cheesy
Re: Anambra 2013 - Prophet Predicts Victory For Ngige by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 14, 2013
grin All these business vultures have started again.

So far, Ngige is the favourite to win the up coming guber election.

Even an alien knows that.
Re: Anambra 2013 - Prophet Predicts Victory For Ngige by Slizbeat(m): 10:06am On Nov 14, 2013
Is no surprise that whenever anyone leaves the Catholic church, he/she begins to go contrary to what he/she had believed and in turn criticizes the church.

He will surely lose this prediction cos it's not a prophecy to me.
Re: Anambra 2013 - Prophet Predicts Victory For Ngige by UyiIredia(m): 10:21am On Nov 14, 2013
We have many failed prophecies of victory for politicians, popularly in the case of pastor-politicians.
Re: Anambra 2013 - Prophet Predicts Victory For Ngige by Dollarjunkie: 10:23am On Nov 14, 2013
I also got a revelation that Obiano will win the election. And I also heard that even if GEJ plus Obama join support Ngige, nothing will make him win in my precious Anambra State. Quote me after the election.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra 2013 - Prophet Predicts Victory For Ngige by Katier00(f): 10:31am On Nov 14, 2013
Continue dreaming,
living in a fool's world
Re: Anambra 2013 - Prophet Predicts Victory For Ngige by WisdomMe(m): 10:47am On Nov 14, 2013
Is it a prophesy or prediction? I predicted Man-city will trash sunderland & de reverse was de case.
Re: Anambra 2013 - Prophet Predicts Victory For Ngige by WisdomMe(m): 10:48am On Nov 14, 2013
Is it a prophecy or prediction? I predicted Man-city will trash sunderland & de reverse was de case.
Re: Anambra 2013 - Prophet Predicts Victory For Ngige by Onyejiuwaokoh: 11:09am On Nov 14, 2013
The world is really coming to an end. somebody can wake and declare himself pastor and prophet just because of money. Well! it is remaining two days for the election and we shall see.But even if God is politician he would not join Nigeria dirty politics. My God, save your people from evil world Amen.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2013 - Prophet Predicts Victory For Ngige by Dollarjunkie: 9:49am On Dec 01, 2013
Re: Anambra 2013 - Prophet Predicts Victory For Ngige by Dollarjunkie: 9:50am On Dec 01, 2013
Dollarjunkie: I also got a revelation that Obiano will win the election. And I also heard that even if GEJ plus Obama join support Ngige, nothing will make him win in my precious Anambra State. Quote me after the election.

Dear apostle nnopu, can you now see that am a better prophet than you?

Am not a prophet yet I prophesied correctly while yours failed. I think its better to keep quiet than to disgrace oneself with this kind of prophecy.

The outcome of an incidence cannot be merely predicted from the outside happening of events. It take beyond the physical eyes, interest, wish, majority or minority to know the outcome of an event. Hehehehehehe....

(1) (Reply)

My removal will make Jonathan vulnerable –Tukur / How Adamawa’s Deputy Gov Was Tricked Into Resigning / The Police Should Have Stopped This Wedding Boy 9 Year Marries Woman Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.