Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,114 members, 7,845,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Members Of APGA Defect To APC In Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Members Of APGA Defect To APC In Anambra (11429 Views)

PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) / Picture Of APGA Campain Poster Carrying Photo Of GEJ. / Obi’s Faction Of APGA Barred From Party’s National Secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Members Of APGA Defect To APC In Anambra by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 26, 2013
emiye: APC is the party of Ngige, the man obi will hand over to in 2014.

I understand that this APC (Arewa's Political Cancer) is the only "hope" for Nigeria.
And I have stated that if it is so, it means that Nigeria is indeed hopeless.

I am yet to understand the progress the "Sai Buhari" movement and the CPC supporters brought to Nigeria in the wake of 2011, or perhaps, the shedding of blood is the new definition progress?.

I loved Ngige, but if he is stupid enough to align with those whose dream for Nigeria is to drink the "dogs and baboons", then we shall sink his political carrier in Anambra State.

3 Likes

Re: Members Of APGA Defect To APC In Anambra by Delafruita(m): 9:57pm On May 26, 2013
chidindufrank: PDP should [b]feed [/b]Soludo and reclaim Anambra
is soludo anorexic?
Re: Members Of APGA Defect To APC In Anambra by thirty(m): 9:57pm On May 26, 2013
emiye: APGA is a sinking party, it failed to win a single senatorial post in 2011, lost 2 to PDP and 1 to ACN, commonsense dictates they need to reinforce and create a formidable opposition.
The effeminate speaking governor is a PDP-Apga, he has sold the party for a pot of hot porridge.
Good talk. Sold is better, exchange by barter. But they said APC is not porpular is the east, how come APGA majority decamp to APC minority. APC Sunami is going to south east by who? Ans: 0korocha. To south south by who? Ans: Ame*** and co. The best thing is for you to join and stop playing tribal politics. You see what happen in NGF.
Re: Members Of APGA Defect To APC In Anambra by kenbee(f): 9:58pm On May 26, 2013
Ukochukwu, na the same people.

Nothing changed.
Re: Members Of APGA Defect To APC In Anambra by thirty(m): 10:06pm On May 26, 2013
Osyxcel: It's no longer news that our politicians lack distinct ideologies, they are fair weather politicians, they decamp en mass to whatever political party that has the edge.... It's a pity.

I believe we'll get it right one day sha, no matter how long....
That is how political atmosphere is designed on Nigeria. Let there two or three parties only and see where they will run to.
Re: Members Of APGA Defect To APC In Anambra by mike404(m): 10:09pm On May 26, 2013
noblezone:

I understand that this APC (Arewa's Political Cancer) is the only "hope" for Nigeria.

I am yet to understand the progress the "Sai Buhari" movement and the CPC supporters brought to Nigeria in the wake of 2011, or perhaps, the shedding of blood is the new definition progress?.

I loved Ngige, but if he is stupid enough to align with those whose dream for Nigeria is to drink the "dogs and baboons", then we shall sink his political carrier in Anambra State.
By the grace of God
Re: Members Of APGA Defect To APC In Anambra by emiye(m): 10:09pm On May 26, 2013
noblezone:

Buhari will not come and govern anambra, Ngige will, a myopic view, and lack of good judgement it will be if you dont elect a good candidate because of buhari. You will be no different from one aboki man who divorced his lovely wife because she allowed a male doctor to treat her in the hospital.

Open your inner eyes !
, PDP is shedding blood everyday courtesy of their actions, inactions and policies at the centre, you will not realise how shortchanged you are by PDP, until you remove them from the centre. The seeming fringe performance you are witnessing from the centre is because the opposition is becoming stronger and breathing on PDP's neck at the centre, keeping them on their toes. Although PDP cant give what it doesnt have.

3 Likes

Re: Members Of APGA Defect To APC In Anambra by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 26, 2013
New Dawn!
Re: Members Of APGA Defect To APC In Anambra by mike404(m): 10:11pm On May 26, 2013
Odenigbo aroli gini ka inwere ikwu gbasara ihe na eme na omanbala now
Re: Members Of APGA Defect To APC In Anambra by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 26, 2013
emiye:

Buhari will not come and govern anambra, Ngige will, a myopic view, and lack of good judgement it will be if you dont elect a good candidate because of buhari. You will be no different from one aboki man who divorced his lovely wife because she allowed a male doctor to treat her in the hospital.

Open your inner eyes !
, PDP is shedding blood everyday courtesy of their actions, inactions and policies at the centre, you will not realise how shortchanged you are by PDP, until you remove them from the centre. The seeming fringe performance you are witnessing from the centre is because the opposition is becoming stronger and breathing on PDP's neck at the centre, keeping them on their toes. Although PDP cant give what it doesnt have.

Don't forget that the party has a stake in the state!
APC is not welcomed, not after what the foot soldiers of Buhari and his CPC did to my kinsmen!

Apart form Nigige, we have men and women who can deliver! We are no bankrupt with human capital. Soludo is there. If anybody tells you that Ngige alone is our hope, then we have no hope indeed. Anambra will survive. Like I said, I loved the man, but he has decided his fate! And we shall seal it for him!

We shall campaign against him with everything we have got.

By the way, what has he achieved in the senate?

1 Like

Re: Members Of APGA Defect To APC In Anambra by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 26, 2013
Remii:

"field"
thank you bro! I owe you
Re: Members Of APGA Defect To APC In Anambra by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 26, 2013
Delafruita: is soludo anorexic?
sorry.
Re: Members Of APGA Defect To APC In Anambra by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 26, 2013
can ACN CPC ANPP truly merge..hmmm i doubt it especially in Anambra of all states.

see APGA that was d pride of anambra goin into oblivion bcoz d founder/mentor Ojukwu is no more. d only viable candidate that can revive d party is Ngige, Ifeanyi Uba and i believ dis duo combined will win d state house if their team is able to scrutinize election with eagle eyes otherwise, the APC with a lot of vested interest will try all means to sway d election to their favour. ie massive rigging.

d merging parties are merging so as to jeopardiz APGA frm clinching d ticket.

as for PDP, no chance.

anambra with their politics of chess. we ll c how events unfold.
Re: Members Of APGA Defect To APC In Anambra by talktimi(m): 11:25pm On May 26, 2013
chidindufrank: PDP should field Soludo and reclaim Anambra
Soludo wouldn't win JACK in Anambra sorry to say his "money" aside

Back to topic, did the decampees cross because they wanted to be "progressives" or because they needed a platform to contest elections ?
Re: Members Of APGA Defect To APC In Anambra by ATMCARD2(m): 11:28pm On May 26, 2013
emiye: APC is the party of Ngige, the man obi will hand over to in 2014.
.Weda APC or CPA....wl die lik Hope Democratic Party(HDP).My only advice 4 Ngige is 2 seek hs ticket tru PPA,coz APC is already dead.Boko Haram Party n no Anambrarian wl vote 4 BUKO-HARI party.Mark ma word,instead PDP wl hv it.Am solidly behind OBI Okwute ndi Igbo.
Re: Members Of APGA Defect To APC In Anambra by ATMCARD2(m): 11:35pm On May 26, 2013
mike404:
nwokem mechie onu gi theresad abum nwa afo Enugwu- ukwu inugo, umu igbo uburu ha zuru ezu agaghi atunyere party ndi ugwu
.Chukwu gozie lu m gi.Onwero ife jikoro anyi na Aboki.is either AGPA,PDP or PPA in Anambra no APC we dn't want 2 purge plz.

2 Likes

Re: Members Of APGA Defect To APC In Anambra by Mopolchi: 12:06am On May 27, 2013
grin cheesy I dey laugh for APGA.
Re: Members Of APGA Defect To APC In Anambra by mezigwe: 2:40am On May 27, 2013
Let me assure all that APC is as good as registered.So the searchlight needs to go way from there.I do not subscribe to changing parties often. But in this case these guys are having their political career truncated by a needless ego war in an organization that lacks basic foundation. The man that was used to divide APGA is the one now being used to divide the Governors' Forum.It was just used to throw up ethnic sentiments without working to benefit the same people that their sentiments whose being thrown up.
Re: Members Of APGA Defect To APC In Anambra by SlyIg(f): 4:00am On May 27, 2013
Is governor Obi aware of this? Or he is busy licking Jonathan's asz at Abuja.

If this is the case, he may not be able to give Jonathan a good turn out come 2015.
Re: Members Of APGA Defect To APC In Anambra by Myself2(m): 6:25am On May 27, 2013
noblezone:

GBAM
May your oil never run dry
Re: Members Of APGA Defect To APC In Anambra by biafransoul: 6:31am On May 27, 2013
thirty:
Good talk. Sold is better, exchange by barter. But they said APC is not porpular is the east, how come APGA majority decamp to APC minority. APC Sunami is going to south east by who? Ans: 0korocha. To south south by who? Ans: Ame*** and co. The best thing is for you to join and stop playing tribal politics. You see what happen in NGF.
I always laugh whenever I read this kind of cut and join news coupled with the ignorance shown by people like you. Pls, who are the Apga people that decamped to the non existent Apc? FYI, No sane Anambrarian will have anything to do with your Arewa people's congress. just watch and see

3 Likes

Re: Members Of APGA Defect To APC In Anambra by lagcity(m): 6:34am On May 27, 2013
Some efulefus here are just kicking and screaming for nothing. Based on his ideas presented in his book Because I was Involved, I can safely guess that Ojukwu (the founder of APGA) would have joined and supported APC if he were alive. Do you ppl think Ojukwu would be licking GEJ's arse like Obi and Akpabio?

2 Likes

Re: Members Of APGA Defect To APC In Anambra by mekaboy(m): 7:31am On May 27, 2013
APC is just a vacation spot for now, where political party members go to relax and monitor their parties and opposition parties.

By the time it is 2015 and all the parties have resolved their differences,all the members that went on vacation will return. By then APC will be empty.

APC is just experimenting, and it will be hard for an experimenting party to win election in Nigeria. A party needs to have roots, solid foundation, contacts to win.

Besides APC can not handle everyones personal interest, the level of conflict of interest can not be accommodated.

I see several fraction of APC springing up before 2015.

With Buhari and Tinubu in control of things, I don't see APC going anywhere. Buhari will see every other member as a civilian while he is the military, trying to issue commands to members forgetting he is still a civilian.

1 Like

Re: Members Of APGA Defect To APC In Anambra by Myself2(m): 7:38am On May 27, 2013
mekaboy:

APC is just experimenting, and it will be hard for an experimenting party to win election in Nigeria. A party needs to have roots, solid foundation, contacts to win.

Besides APC can not handle everyones personal interest, the level of conflict of interest can not be accommodated.

I see several fraction of APC springing up before 2015.

Exactly,it appears Buhari will be the first to break away as he never seems to be able to work with anybody,he keeps deluding himself that he is a democrat and that he alone has the solution to Nigeria's problem,so if it's not him,then it can't be anybody else
BTW,is this not the same Buhari that said Tinubu could not be trusted,hehehehe I naff in African People's Congress

2 Likes

Re: Members Of APGA Defect To APC In Anambra by buchai: 7:39am On May 27, 2013
Even APC wins gubernitorial election in Anambra, that am sure doses not qurantee them the presidential election in that state.
Re: Members Of APGA Defect To APC In Anambra by Myself2(m): 7:39am On May 27, 2013
mekaboy: APC is just a vacation spot for now, where political party members go to relax and monitor their parties and opposition parties.

By the time it is 2015 and all the parties have resolved their differences,all the members that went on vacation will return. By then APC will be empty.

Nagode
This is very true
Re: Members Of APGA Defect To APC In Anambra by Nobody: 8:09am On May 27, 2013
and who d hell is maxi okwu. we kno who run anambra. call me wen they decamp...
Re: Members Of APGA Defect To APC In Anambra by horlatunde(m): 8:15am On May 27, 2013
emiye: APGA is a sinking party, it failed to win a single senatorial post in 2011, lost 2 to PDP and 1 to ACN, commonsense dictates they need to reinforce and create a formidable opposition.
The effeminate speaking governor is a PDP-Apga, he has sold the party for a pot of hot porridge.
. This is very untrue. Was it nt APGA that won the Election in IMO state? Against the Almighty rigging PDP. Bt I agree there need to re-enforce with other Party. Obi has chosen PDP okorocha prefers APC.
Re: Members Of APGA Defect To APC In Anambra by OdionOdion: 8:35am On May 27, 2013
lagcity: Some efulefus here are just kicking and screaming for nothing. Based on his ideas presented in his book Because I was Involved, I can safely guess that Ojukwu (the founder of APGA) would have joined and supported APC if he were alive. Do you ppl think Ojukwu would be licking GEJ's arse like Obi and Akpabio?
INSULTS,SACRILAGE,TABOO to indigbo,Please apologise FAST!!!!!!
Re: Members Of APGA Defect To APC In Anambra by karlmax2: 8:39am On May 27, 2013
How can APGA members defect to a party that they are part of!!! According to report flying about since in the media I thought apga was one of the opposition party that merged to become APC so the question am asking is how can apga members defect to a party that they already merged with?.another propoganda by the so called APC but so unfortunate that propoganda don't win elections let them keep deceiving theirselves and their followers

1 Like

Re: Members Of APGA Defect To APC In Anambra by OneNaira6: 9:00am On May 27, 2013
Bunch of 1diots and I thought it was only Rochas that should be ashamed of himself with the political @shawo he's doing but it seems some anambra governors don follow am in the walk of shame. SMH. some Igbo politicians need flogging and education. how do you decamp to a political party that is not registered. A political party with the likes of buhari as the playmaker and tinubu as the @ss licker of the playmaker? how do you stuidly align yourself with terrorist? while people are telling ngige to decamp from apc, some f00ls decided to join him in a political group your own do not like nor admire. Mschewww. Anambra, don't bring boko haram to your state. The day una do am is the day that bridge go collapse. una no go transfer am.

1 Like

Re: Members Of APGA Defect To APC In Anambra by yeboyes: 9:20am On May 27, 2013
[size=16pt]APC is gaining ground like nobody's business. PDP folks are shxting bricks [/size]grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Donates Vans, Bikes To Police In Abia (Photos) / Five Dickson’s Ex-Aides Make Diri’s Cabinet List Published / Lagos State Government Issues Urgent Drowning Prevention Advisory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.